jesus christ vs superman prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
who wins?

Imagawa666
Superman because Jesus is a mere human.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by hawkwind
who wins?

I don't know who wins, but with this thread, I know who looses, we do. laughing

Legend Of Chibi
This is a joke, right?

Imagawa666
Yes because neither of them are real

Legend Of Chibi
Originally posted by Imagawa666
Yes because neither of them are real

That doesn't make something a joke, plus god is real.

Evil Dead
god was not mentioned in this thread...........only Jesus and Superman.

superman hands down............what's jesus's hippy ass going to do, turn water into wine while superman commences ripping his arms off and beating him about the head and face with them?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Evil Dead

superman hands down............what's jesus's hippy ass going to do, turn water into wine while superman commences ripping his arms off and beating him about the head and face with them?

But Jesus is like the Tick; he can stand there turning the other check while superman beats on him. Jesus also has a secret weapon, the Holy Grail made of solid Kripinite (sp?). laughing

Legend Of Chibi
Originally posted by Evil Dead

Yeah, that's right, he'd just turn water into wine, he's too much of a wise person to do such low things as fighting.

Imagawa666
Your crazy. Superman would break the Insurectionist jesus in half\\\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echuu
Jesus would be killed...then rise three days later opening a can of Holy Spirit smackdown on superman.

xmarksthespot
He can't really rise if his body has been incinerated to ashes. Superman Prime would win.

finti
they would sit down and play scrabble

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Now, who would be the better speller.....

Legend Of Chibi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He can't really rise if his body has been incinerated to ashes. Superman Prime would win.

I think you'll find he can if he's the son of god whistling

And no, Jesus wouldn't do anything about it, Jesus is a GOOD person and doesn't involve himself in fights.

Inspectah Deck
If Jesus can turn water into wine he can rock turn into krytonite. yes

FeceMan
Jesus, duh.

He can just keep resurrecting himself. That, and, since he is the one who made the world, one would assume he could simply un-make it.

By the way, this thread is brought to you by the mentally challenged.

debbiejo
Originally posted by FeceMan
By the way, this thread is brought to you by the mentally challenged.

Monopoly?

mr.smiley
Didn't Superman Prime break through the gates of Heaven and take the heavenly sword or something?

xmarksthespot
Batman could kick Jesus ass. Superman Prime would eviscerate him. Killing once is a win in my books.

ninjababe
Originally posted by hawkwind
who wins?
JESUS, because his Father is all powerful(and technicaly, if your talking about Jesus, your talking about God because God and Jesus is the same person.)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ninjababe
JESUS, because his Father is all powerful(and technicaly, if your talking about Jesus, your talking about God because God and Jesus is the same person.)

I didn't know God was a person.

fini
Touche!!!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by fini
Touche!!!

I really only have a few point that I care about. When I see the opportunity, I jump on it. big grin

debbiejo
Why are you here then?......Are you that bored?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Why are you here then?......Are you that bored?

I am here on a mission, to find the mission that I am on. cool

ninjababe
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I didn't know God was a person.
He was made in Gods image, like all of us

Shakyamunison
He was made in Gods image, like all of us

God was made in Gods image. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but that makes no sense to me.

finti
ah religion yeah? big grin wink

ninjababe
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
God was made in Gods image. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but that makes no sense to me. *sigh* never mind, I dont know how to put it to you sad

Shakyamunison
*sigh* never mind, I dont know how to put it to you sad

Just lay it out one step at a time. If there is a flaw, that is were I will bark. God has no beginning and no end. Time is an illusion.

occultus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Batman could kick Jesus ass. Superman Prime would eviscerate him. Killing once is a win in my books.

Batman? Yeah right. Not even superman. Jesus would simply go all power of god on their @sses. Remember how he killed that one fig tree that would not bear him any fruit? It is logical to assume he could kill sentients too, though he would never do such a vile thing. If you're talking about him without his powers, then of course, both Marvel heroes win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.