Pielover666

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
I Just want to say, I think Pielover rocks. I see him take a lot of crap from other members who think they are cooler then him or likes to push him around. Pielover is more of a older and more mature member then most noobs here. So this thread is to talk nice to and about him. If you dont like this or him stay out!.

Saratn
well he is ok when he isn't angry. i don't get along with him at all. and if you are referring to me when you said that he takes a lot of crap from others, well he brought it on by member bashing my friend Hermione202. and i do not think that he is cooler than me. i don't even think he is cool at all...just a bit of a show off...
but other than that he is hilarious, and like i said he can be nice when he isn't angry.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Saratn
well he is ok when he isn't angry. i don't get along with him at all. and if you are referring to me when you said that he takes a lot of crap from others, well he brought it on by member bashing my friend Hermione202. and i do not think that he is cooler than me. i don't even think he is cool at all...just a bit of a show off...
but other than that he is hilarious, and like i said he can be nice when he isn't angry.
I thought it was water under the bridge since the apology? Anyway.

I can't believe it! I've been here only two months and I already have a thread Named and dedicated to me! SWEET! I'd like to take this moment to thank my mother, and my father, and my brother, and that one guy from....*musci starts playing*

Stop playing that music, I'm still talking.

*security pulls Pie off stage*

Neo_Version 7
He comes off as an ass.

I'm sure he's a good guy and all once I get to know him though. erm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Pielover666
I thought it was water under the bridge since the apology? Anyway.

I can't believe it! I've been here only two months and I already have a thread Named and dedicated to me! SWEET! I'd like to take this moment to thank my mother, and my father, and my brother, and that one guy from....*musci starts playing*

Stop playing that music, I'm still talking.

*security pulls Pie off stage*

*shoots security in the face* B!tches let him have his moment.

Saratn
well it is and i was just wondering if she was referring to me. but anyway...that is the past...congratulations on having this named after you.

Raven Guardia
well it is and i was just wondering if she was referring to me. but anyway...that is the past...congratulations on having this named after you.

I want referring to anyone in particular. I just see a load of people give him a hard time.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
He comes off as an ass.

I'm sure he's a good guy and all once I get to know him though. erm
Yea, but sometimes it helps to be brutially honest (I've been told I'm awesome, but have horrible first impressions*Originally posted by Raven Guardia
*shoots security in the face* B!tches let him have his moment.
Um, and that one guy from St. ****nds Academy, aka Chaos'wake (you may have seen him around KMC* for forming me into the awesomeness I am today.....THANK YOU! *grabs KMC Oscar*

Saratn
people give me hard times and i survive.

SlipknoT
He comes across As an idiot some times, But he's alright as far as noobs go, I have nothing against him.

GuitarBunny
He comes off as an ass.

I'm sure he's a good guy and all once I get to know him though. erm my words are stolen confused

Pielover666
people give me hard times and i survive.
Yes, But I recieve more because normally you ignore it, while I charge it head on like a bull.....haha....bull....hehe *bevis and butthead joke*

bardock
from what i have seen no probs

Raven Guardia
Yea, but sometimes it helps to be brutially honest (I've been told I'm awesome, but have horrible first impressions*
Um, and that one guy from St. ****nds Academy, aka Chaos'wake (you may have seen him around KMC* for forming me into the awesomeness I am today.....THANK YOU! *grabs KMC Oscar*

*claps when you take the oscar*

BTW. I think being honest is good too. Alot of noobs (and older memebers) here annoying I tell them how I feel and then them and there friends hate me. But hey truth hurts right wink

DarkC
He's cool ever since he got back from being banned.

§P0oONY
I do agree that he does say some things that are pretty mature.... seems a bit arrogant though.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
*claps when you take the oscar*

BTW. I think being honest is good too. Alot of noobs (and older memebers) here annoying I tell them how I feel and then them and there friends hate me. But hey truth hurts right wink
Sometimes....unless it's constructive cirtisism *sp?)

Pielover666

Neo_Version 7
i actually wouldn't be surprised if he was a sock but oh well.

Pielover666
Could you tell me what a sock is?

Neo_Version 7

DarkC
A sock is a multiple account from the same user.

Neo_Version 7
Could you tell me what a sock is?

Second most used phrase by a sock.

Barker
I once made him a sig........He still uses it. erm

§P0oONY

I almost asked a mod to do a check a while back..

I thought heavenablaze666 and Pielover666 were the same person... they had basically exactly the same profiles.

DarkC
Second most used phrase by a sock.
Yeah I know.

Neo_Version 7
We should solve mysteries. Seriously.

DarkC
What's the first used phrase?

Neo_Version 7
"I'm not a sock."

SlipknoT
I've caught about 5 or 6 socks all by myself

DarkC
"I'm not a sock."
That's what I was thinking too. laughing out loud
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I've caught about 5 or 6 socks all by myself
clapping

Raven Guardia
guys be nice smile

when I first came here and herd someone say sock, I wasnt sure what it ment so I asked. But I have ever only had this account.

a1hsauce
I dont know the dudeno2

shellie
I dont really know him......but because I wont be online on his birthday...

planeHappy Birthday Pielover666~~~

DarkC
I get suspicious when users get a sig and an avatar in the week they register. It took me a week to find out how to get an avatar(Courtesy of ol' REX), and several month to get a sig.

Neo_Version 7
So the A-Team 2 goes:

Neo
Dark
Slip
Spoon

We'll be catchin socks in no time.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by DarkC
I get suspicious when users get a sig and an avatar in the week they register. It took me a week to find out how to get an avatar(Courtesy of ol' REX), and several month to get a sig.

I got a sig and av within the hour I registered.... bag

Neo_Version 7

§P0oONY
So the A-Team 2 goes:

Neo
Dark
Slip
Spoon

We'll be catchin socks in no time.

detective

§P0oONY
One of our own, A SOCK?!

I've had a check before... I'm clean

Neo_Version 7

§P0oONY
Dude, you know how funny that sounded? laughing out loud

sadwalk

DarkC
Dude, you know how funny that sounded? laughing out loud
Get your mind out of the gutter, Jon.

§P0oONY
You guys are crazy...

Neo_Version 7
Well it is 5:30 now. big grin

§P0oONY
03:30 AM here.... I wanted to reach 10K before I went bedways.

Neo_Version 7
nice going! thumb up

§P0oONY
Bit shit though... I've got nothing to work towards now... 100,000 I guess erm

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, man. Go for it.

§P0oONY
Yeah, man. Go for it.

laughing

Neo_Version 7
What?

§P0oONY
What?

No way in hell am I going to be staying at KMC long enough to make that many.

I'll leave when I reach 99,999

Neo_Version 7
Sounds reasonable. yes

So I just noticed that UK time in two hours behind Greece time.

§P0oONY
Sounds reasonable. yes

So I just noticed that UK time in two hours behind Greece time.

Indeed.....

*cough* no expression

Pielover666
Well, I'm quite familiar with several different forums(invision, CoS, something else) so I know how to do most things. Though I didn't really know how to upload a custom Sig image (I use photobucket rather than saving) so it gets kinda frustrating.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2551947/1/

Raven Guardia

Well this is the first forum I ever joined so when I came I didnt know any of that either. But I have joined other forums after and knew right away how to get sigs and avvys. My point it is just cause he knew how to get an avvy or sig doesnt mean he is a sock.

Pielover666
Well this is the first forum I ever joined so when I came I didnt know any of that either. But I have joined other forums after and knew right away how to get sigs and avvys. My point it is just cause he knew how to get an avvy or sig doesnt mean he is a sock.
I guarentee that I am not a sock. You can run test after test on me, and you'll find that I'm not a sock.....If I was there'd be names like "herespope" and "gokujinbakudan" floating around. But hey, whatever, I don't really care about your thoughts on weather I'm a sock or not, becasue I know the truth, which is stated in my post.

Now, let's get back on topic and talk about.....Me!

Uneeklyconfused
what about you ?

Pielover666
well, and RG made this thread to ask the public what they thought of me sooooo.....what do you think of me?

Bardock42
I like his sig........no expression

Pielover666
Originally posted by Bardock42
I like his sig........no expression
Kool.....but do you despise me....do you think I'm an ass(you'd be right) do you think I'm an idiot(you'd be wrong) do you think anything of me?

Bardock42
Kool.....but do you despise me....do you think I'm an ass(you'd be right) do you think I'm an idiot(you'd be wrong) do you think anything of me?

Not really........who are you........anyways?

Pielover666
Originally posted by Bardock42
Not really........who are you........anyways?
According to some people....I'm the cool n00b! stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
i like you ..

you make me laugh and confuse mebig grin

Pielover666
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i like you ..

you make me laugh and confuse mebig grin
Yep, that's me for ya!

Uneeklyconfused
so modest roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pielover666
so modest roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yea, that's one of my jokes

(I'm awesome, I'm smart, I'm incredibly funny, and I'm modest too!)

get's some laughs....

Uneeklyconfused
ill leave you two alone then wink

Pielover666
ill leave you two alone then wink
Who two?

Uneeklyconfused
you, and yourself

Pielover666
you, and yourself
But that's 0.75 if you add us together.

Uneeklyconfused
it is?

my mistake ....

cant think of anything witty to say so im just gunna leave ...

Later

Pielover666
it is?

my mistake ....

cant think of anything witty to say so im just gunna leave ...

Later
k. later.

Coldfire
k. later.
Lol that's quite the convo stick out tongue

Pielover666
Originally posted by Coldfire
Lol that's quite the convo stick out tongue
Kool, I made "quite the convo" This has been a good past few days for me.

Coldfire
Kool, I made "quite the convo" This has been a good past few days for me.
kewl happy

EsteemedLeader
alright, im f***ing tired of pielover posting 3s in the rating threads. quit f***ing rating me... mad

Pielover666
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
alright, im f***ing tired of pielover posting 3s in the rating threads. quit f***ing rating me... mad
I'll rate whoever the **** I want. That was spam, and pointless posting as well. That is also against the rules of this threads as to no bashing. And maybe if your crap made sense I'd rate higher than a 3.

Coldfire
it's ok hun... not like those things mean a whole lot anyways smile

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Coldfire
it's ok hun... not like those things mean a whole lot anyways smile

i know. he just purposely gives me low ratings cuz he doesnt like me. and if he already rated it three times, he shouldnt do it again. instead of getting varied ratings, it just 3, 3, 3, 3. it bull****...

Pielover666
i know. he just purposely gives me low ratings cuz he doesnt like me. and if he already rated it three times, he shouldnt do it again. instead of getting varied ratings, it just 3, 3, 3, 3. it bull****...
I give you low ratings because it's a crappy sig/title. I do like your Avvie though.

Pielover666
and I like pie!

Maikahyandowen
wow. there really is a thread just for you

Pielover666
Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
wow. there really is a thread just for you
I told you! stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
just thought id post again ....

who are you anyway ?

Pielover666
me or Maik?

Uneeklyconfused
both

Maikahyandowen
i'm me of course. and Pie is...Pie.

Uneeklyconfused
i see

how do you pronounce your name?

EsteemedLeader
I give you low ratings because it's a crappy sig/title. I do like your Avvie though.

You like Green Lantern Seinfeld?

Pielover666
You like Green Lantern Seinfeld?
Yea, I find it humorous.Originally posted by Maikahyandowen
i'm me of course. and Pie is...Pie. No other way to put it Ali.

Chaos'Wake
"heres wat i think of pielover666: he is a scourge to society and deserves to die a painful death at the hands of his superiors" is wat i said the minute i saw this thread.

But i wuz just jokin around, hes one of my best friends in real life, he told me about these forums, hes hilarious, he chooses not to utilize his common sense by running into walls hoping he might eventually go through( i wuz just about to record it for americas funnies home videos before he stopped.....sad ) All around good guy. xept for when hes got pie, hes overprotective of his pie...

Pielover666
Originally posted by Chaos'Wake
"heres wat i think of pielover666: he is a scourge to society and deserves to die a painful death at the hands of his superiors" is wat i said the minute i saw this thread.

But i wuz just jokin around, hes one of my best friends in real life, he told me about these forums, hes hilarious, he chooses not to utilize his common sense by running into walls hoping he might eventually go through( i wuz just about to record it for americas funnies home videos before he stopped.....sad ) All around good guy. xept for when hes got pie, hes overprotective of his pie...
Omg! I remember that! I am in tears of laughter having read that. Also, I didn't make this, someone else did...ironically.

§P0oONY

Pielover's sock I presume.. detective

Pielover666

Chaos'Wake

§P0oONY
good for you happy happy day you think youve found a sock call the police......moron

you can go shove your "pielover666 is a sock attitude up ure a*s and have fun doing it...

run all the tests you need were 2 diferent people

Someone needs to get it into their head that KMC is a friendly place.

Pielover666

Chaos'Wake
ya... w/e u say a real friendly place where some people, not sayin any names keeps accusin pielover666 of bein a sock

Pielover666
ya... w/e u say a real friendly place where some people, not sayin any names keeps accusin pielover666 of bein a sock
Please stop now, no need for you to get banned! no

§P0oONY
Yea, but he get's a little....ancy sometimes...

Rarely...Most of the time people just **** around or debating. there is very small amounts of agro... but they are usually shot down quite rapidly.

Mandorallen
In my opinion, he hasn't been here long enough to judge.

Chaos'Wake

Pielover666

Chaos'Wake

Pielover666

bordom
I Just want to say, I think Pielover rocks. I see him take a lot of crap from other members who think they are cooler then him or likes to push him around. Pielover is more of a older and more mature member then most noobs here. So this thread is to talk nice to and about him. If you dont like this or him stay out!.
never talked to the guy erm

Pielover666
Originally posted by bordom
never talked to the guy erm
ahhh, you don't know what you're missing!
Just kidding, I'm not that cocky. Anyway, have fun meeting me....someday.

Captain REX
I voted other, cause I had to set him straight and it wasn't a fun experience... messed

bordom
ahhh, you don't know what you're missing!
Just kidding, I'm not that cocky. Anyway, have fun meeting me....someday.
laughing out loud you seem more funny then cocky.. why would ppl have a prob with you? erm

Pielover666
Originally posted by Captain REX
I voted other, cause I had to set him straight and it wasn't a fun experience... messed
When did you set me straight?

Pielover666
laughing out loud you seem more funny then cocky.. why would ppl have a prob with you? erm
I get a bit....vicious....in a bad way sometimes.

bordom
I get a bit....vicious....in a bad way sometimes.
Meh so do a lot of ppl

Pielover666
Meh so do a lot of ppl
True, but I tend to get extremely personal with my insults, rather than just calling someone an ass.

bordom
True, but I tend to get extremely personal with my insults, rather than just calling someone an ass.
ah I see.. meh just as long as you don't start that with me then you're alright in my books stick out tongue

Pielover666
ah I see.. meh just as long as you don't start that with me then you're alright in my books stick out tongue
Well, as long as you don't piss me off on wednesday, that most likely wn't happen.

Captain REX
When did you set me straight?

Mainly the whole Hermione202 thing. I had to go ***** at everyone, and I hate doing that...

I dunno, I had to yell at you at some point. messed

Wolflet
no

Pielover666
Originally posted by Captain REX
Mainly the whole Hermione202 thing. I had to go ***** at everyone, and I hate doing that...

I dunno, I had to yell at you at some point. messed
I don't remember anyone in the arguement other than me, Hermionie202, Saratn, and Nightcrawler (aka the Phantom) So I don't really remember that. Though it all worked out in the end, without anyone's interferrence.

Originally posted by Wolflet
no

What's that about?

bordom
Well, as long as you don't piss me off on wednesday, that most likely wn't happen.
On wednesday? Why wednesday?

Wolflet
I don't remember anyone in the arguement other than me, Hermionie202, Saratn, and Nightcrawler (aka the Phantom) So I don't really remember that. Though it all worked out in the end, without anyone's interferrence.

What's that about?
getting tired of "oh isnt this member so cool???!!!" threads erm

Pielover666
On wednesday? Why wednesday?
I despise Wednesday.

bordom
I despise Wednesday.
laughing out loud alrighty

Pielover666
getting tired of "oh isnt this member so cool???!!!" threads erm
Well, I didn't make it, and it's not "Oh, pielover666 is kool". It's "Hey, whaddya think about him?"

Wolflet
thats sorta the same no expression

Pielover666
thats sorta the same no expression
No there's a key difference.

Mandorallen
pielover....

you put up with alot of shit.

i meen so far, youve done more this week than i ever have.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Mandorallen
pielover....

you put up with alot of shit.

i meen so far, youve done more this week than i ever have. is that good or bad?

Mandorallen
not sure to be honest...

Raven Guardia
Wolfet, Theres alot of things I dont like about KMC. But that doesnt mean things are gonna change. Not everyone likes every thread. If you dont like it dont come. Its that simple.

Pielover666
Wolfet, Theres alot of things I dont like about KMC. But that doesnt mean things are gonna change. Not everyone likes every thread. If you dont like it dont come. Its that simple.

here here! and beer beer!

Raven Guardia
Beers all around!

Pielover666
Akcha-oh!

Raven Guardia
*blast the song Tricky* WOOT PARTY UP IN HERE!

Pielover666
*blast the song Tricky* WOOT PARTY UP IN HERE!
TURN THAT SHIT OFF! *turns shit off*

Put on some Iron Maidian

(slow metal)

Fear of the dark!

(heavy metal)

THAT RIGHT, GET OUT YOUR LIGHTERS BITCHES!

Raven Guardia
Hey I like Rock too, But Tricky was a Band song we did so It automatically rocks. But okay lets listen to some AC/DC.

Pielover666
Hey I like Rock too, But Tricky was a Band song we did so It automatically rocks. But okay lets listen to some AC/DC.
Yea, AC/DC! That stuff is good.....

'CAUSE I'M T.N.T!

Raven Guardia
*blasts the song Back in Black*

Snoopbert

From wht I've seen, he's been bashing "n00bs". That doesn't equal maturity.

Mandorallen
meh, i dont like ACDC, for the soul fact that they worship the devil......

ACDC

Anti christ Devil something...

if im wrong please tell me.

i have alternatives.
--------------------------

jimi hendrix
Queen
Led zepplin..

others.......

Pielover666
meh, i dont like ACDC, for the soul fact that they worship the devil......

ACDC

Anti christ Devil something...

if im wrong please tell me.

i have alternatives.
--------------------------

jimi hendrix
Queen
Led zepplin..

others....... They don't worship Satin.
And it's not an abbriviation either.

Though I loke your alternitives as well.

Mandorallen
well, lets just say, they aren't respected in the christian world...

http://www.t-shirtking.com/graphics/143-00033.jpg

back on topic......

Pielover666
well, lets just say, htey aren't respected in the christian world...

WTF! IS THAT PICTURE!

EsteemedLeader
ACDC rules. And ACDC stands for voltage or something, thus the lightning bolt through the name.

Mandorallen
WTF! IS THAT PICTURE!

highway to hell cover.

Pielover666
ACDC rules. And ACDC stands for voltage or something, thus the lightning bolt through the name.
AC/DC satnd for Alternate current something current, speaking of electic plugs.

Mandorallen
fix ur quote , i cant believe it did that.

it WAS a ACDC cover art, but it changed to pron. lol,

Snoopbert
Really? It's working for me.

Pielover666
fix ur quote , i cant believe it did that.

it WAS a ACDC cover art, but it changed to pron. lol,

i feel pretty embarrised.
you have guy porn why?

Snoopbert
He doesn't, the image does.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>