Prison Break

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
Wentworth Miller plays a man who tries to get his brother out of prison. Has any one seen this show?

charmedFairy
I missed the first 30 minutes or so, but It was ok reallyconfused the body tattoo of the blueprints was really coolhappy

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by charmedFairy
I missed the first 30 minutes or so, but It was ok reallyconfused the body tattoo of the blueprints was really coolhappy

That tatoo was disturbing a first, now it's cool

Inspectah Deck
eek! He just got his toe cut off!

Darth Nauj
I watched this and its pretty cool I quite enjoyed it

Inspectah Deck
Wentworth look to modest to be a prisoner

darktim1
Yeah that show is cool to think they are really shooting on a real prision place I thought he was nuts when I saw thqat tatto.

Inspectah Deck
flex

VenomVA
Saw the first 2 eps....I'll be watching this one to the end! Good show so far!

Acherontia
That Dude Who Doesn't Sleep is Funny.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Wentworth look to modest to be a prisoner

well he isnt exactly a criminal.. he went to jail on purpose.

Inspectah Deck
To save his brother

VenomVA
This show is only gonna get BETTER!!!

Inspectah Deck
true

The New History
I thought this show was pretty good, I saw the first 2 episodes but I missed the last one I'm gonna watch this show and see where it goes. So far it's good.

forumcrew
To save his brother

yea.. of course.. i was responding to you saying he looks to modest to be a prisoner

Inspectah Deck
Yes. He doesn't look like a prisoner at all. I'm sure as the show progesses he'll pick up the traits

supertruper
Yes. He doesn't look like a prisoner at all. I'm sure as the show progesses he'll pick up the traits

Just saw this thread and was glad - caught up on the first two Prison Breaks last night on Tivo - I like it. I don't get it and the concept is kind of farfetched, but those two main guys are really good.

forumcrew
when you say, You dont get it? what is it you dont get? Michael scofield (the main guy) his brother was in prison and on death row, he believes he was setup, so he devised a plan to break him out. Only he needs to be in prison to do it, so he robed a bank and brought a gun and fired it off a few times, so he would be brought in jail. Part of his plea bargain was to go to this bro's prison. So far the show is about him getting connection inside and working out the escape plan, while his friend on the outside helps try to prove his brother was innocent.

Inspectah Deck
big grin Well said

darktim1
I think this weeks episode will show that prision life is scary. When riots happen from the promo it looked like they are turning on momentum up. All I fear for is the nurse.Oh yeah who thinks goverment is corupt in this show I do they got there hands in everything.

Inspectah Deck
Yes, the nurse. The Warden's daughter

forumcrew
what makes you say she is his daughter? they dont share last name, and it doesnt seem she is married.

Inspectah Deck
I think he said it

Acherontia
Saw this 30 seconds ago. First time anything made me go "uh - oh"

*Guard crashes down on sink, and rips it form the wall, revealing large gaping hole*

"Gay Sick Violent Freak: There Breaking out..."

Acherontia
URGH i ahte it when they do that, In the commercials they show scense of the next epesoide, , but turns out it's a "to be continued"

But becasue of theos commercials, we know that He will get to the Sick bay. (througha vent through the roof) And will reach her just in time, and grab her into his secret passage.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Acherontia
URGH i ahte it when they do that, In the commercials they show scense of the next epesoide, , but turns out it's a "to be continued"

But becasue of theos commercials, we know that He will get to the Sick bay. (througha vent through the roof) And will reach her just in time, and grab her into his secret passage.

He'll also get shot

Ast
Yes, the nurse. The Warden's daughter

The nurse is the Governor's daughter.

forumcrew
yea she is

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Ast
The nurse is the Governor's daughter.

Same difference

forumcrew
slightly different.. if she is saved my scofield then her father may be more likely to delay his brothers execution..

Acherontia
On the Contrary, He used the swears to save her, therefor secret pasage, therefore not Allowed dispite Riot, Therefore in big trouble.

VenomVA
OH YES! I Knew this would be a kick ass show! I LOVE IT!! Fox has done it again!

forumcrew
On the Contrary, He used the swears to save her, therefor secret pasage, therefore not Allowed dispite Riot, Therefore in big trouble.

seeing as he saved her life.. she may be inclined to keep her mouth shut about the secret. and because of the riot he may be able to cover it all up. Although I have a feeling they might just escape before all the riot shit finishes

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by VenomVA
OH YES! I Knew this would be a kick ass show! I LOVE IT!! Fox has done it again!

Done what?

Acherontia
Anybody see the latest Commercial? Where the Nurse just Looks at Scolfeild, And he Goes "What?" And has a big red Laser dot on his Forhead?

Acherontia
Originally posted by forumcrew
seeing as he saved her life.. (...)

Saved her Life, and Saved her from Penetration from all 6 holes most probly...

forumcrew
Anybody see the latest Commercial? Where the Nurse just Looks at Scolfeild, And he Goes "What?" And has a big red Laser dot on his Forhead?

yea theres more to it though. he is trying to get her to go and shes like i wont leave you, and hes like im one of the bad guys remember. and her dad is like i want extreme force used blah blah, whatever it takes mentality.

Inspectah Deck
yes

Acherontia
Saved her Life, and Saved her from Penetration from all 6 holes most probly...

Now that i think of it... I Should of Said "From every Orriface"... Sounds better. (However Orriface is spelt..)

forumcrew
stupid thing is why didnt she just get more needles full of that stuff? they see a couple people get stabed with it and drop they may back off her.. especially if she got one of them below the belt.

Inspectah Deck

Yeah. I think he is going to get popped!

forumcrew
another episode where nothing much happens.. girls gets out which we already knew.. they broke in the wall... and thats it for the most part.. and 3 weeks? wtf is that bs.. screw you fox

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

cindy8219
I saw episodes of this show yesterday and I loved it.

VenomVA
Done what?

Another GREAT SHOW!

Inspectah Deck
eek! New episodes today!

VenomVA
WTF are they going to do now? Sweet episode!!!

Inspectah Deck
youpi

powerfulone1987
He'll also get shot

Funny how people don't catch on to use a FREAKIN SPOILER TAG, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU RESPONDING TO SOMEONE WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DO IT!!!!!

geez!

is it comprehensible.....

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Funny how people don't catch on to use a FREAKIN SPOILER TAG, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU RESPONDING TO SOMEONE WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO DO IT!!!!!

geez!

What the f**k? Don't read the shit then

powerfulone1987
Why do people go to forums...................anyone know.....................
.........TO READ!!..................why do they provide spoiler tags...........
SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T READ SPOILERS WHICH THEY AREN'T EXPECTING COME ACROSS WHEN THEY ARE READING A POST.

I mean what! Is a telepathic alert suppose to run through my mind letting me know that I am coming up on a spoiler.
NO!
You don't know when a spoiler is posted until you read it..........UNLESS PEOPLE USE SPOILER TAGS, then you have a choice.
Last time I checked, if a spoiler isn't underneath a spoiler tag then it isn't something you can spot out automatically until you read it. It looks the same as any other regular post.

So if you don't know how to use spoiler tags then.....

"Don't post the "shit" then".

Is it comprehensible.....

Inspectah Deck
Why do people go to forums...................anyone know.....................
.........TO READ!!..................why do they provide spoiler tags...........
SO THAT PEOPLE WON'T READ SPOILERS WHICH THEY AREN'T EXPECTING COME ACROSS WHEN THEY ARE READING A POST.

I mean what! Is a telepathic alert suppose to run through my mind letting me know that I am coming up on a spoiler.
NO!
You don't know when a spoiler is posted until you read it..........UNLESS PEOPLE USE SPOILER TAGS, then you have a choice.
Last time I checked, if a spoiler isn't underneath a spoiler tag then it isn't something you can spot out automatically until you read it. It looks the same as any other regular post.

So if you don't know how to use spoiler tags then.....

"Don't post the "shit" then".

Watson, I did not know it was a spoiler. Could you elaborate why it is?

powerfulone1987
You said he is going to get shot. Meaning a future even that hasn't happend yet.
And just because you know he's going to get shot doesn't mean everybody else knows this obviously.

That my dear "Watson" is why it is a spoiler.
Elementary my dear "Watson" elementary....

Inspectah Deck
You said he is going to get shot. Meaning a future even that hasn't happend yet.
And just because you know he's going to get shot doesn't mean everybody else knows this obviously.

That my dear "Watson" is why it is a spoiler.
Elementary my dear "Watson" elementary....

But he didn't get shot, so I guess I didn't spoil it then. Did I?

And you can't use "Watson" twice

powerfulone1987
Well guess what, no one knows by your statement of getting shot when he'll get shot so since there are more episodes left that doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. And if you don't want people to think it's a spoiler than don't post it as one as if you know for a fact it's going to happen.
And all you had to say in the beginning was that you "think" he's going to get shot and all of this mere bickering "Watson" could have been avoided "Watson", do you get me "Watson".
Now that's elementary for you my dear "Watson", elementary "Watson".
That's all "Watson".

Inspectah Deck
Well guess what, no one knows by your statement of getting shot when he'll get shot so since there are more episodes left that doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. And if you don't want people to think it's a spoiler than don't post it as one as if you know for a fact it's going to happen.
And all you had to say in the beginning was that you "think" he's going to get shot and all of this mere bickering "Watson" could have been avoided "Watson", do you get me "Watson".
Now that's elementary for you my dear "Watson", elementary "Watson".
That's all "Watson".

dontgetit

powerfulone1987
Good, we understand each other then.
Next it's be wise to be more clear in your sayings.

Inspectah Deck
"I am the quiet type, very reserved and inclusive"

laughing out loud Sure powerfulone1987

powerfulone1987
Well I am................. embarrasment

Inspectah Deck
laughing

cindy8219
This show is fastly becoming my favorite.

powerfulone1987
laughing

Why are you laughing at me. You're hurting my inclusive, quite , reserved feelings which I will not share because I never share anything like that or speak my mind or anything else, I've alreayd said more than I normally would.

................... confused

Inspectah Deck
Why are you laughing at me. You're hurting my inclusive, quite , reserved feelings which I will not share because I never share anything like that or speak my mind or anything else, I've alreayd said more than I normally would.

................... confused

Sure, Watson

powerfulone1987
Wasn't Watson quite reserved and quiet.........

Inspectah Deck
Not when he did the pipe

Koala MeatPie
*Next monday 2 hours of Prison break*

SHUT UP! Its always last week's epesoid first!

Draco69
It's a very good show. Too bad it will be canceled in favor of yet another reality show...

forumcrew
its not as bad as annoying threads started for no reason. There is a prison break thread right here on the main page. Also its very helpfull for people who may have missed an episode to be able to catch up before a new one comes on. Unlike a sitcom if you miss an episode of a show like this you can be pretty confused as to the plot. It makes perfect sense to do it and to advertise it, you seem like you just want to complaign for the sake of complaigning as im sure them showing the last ep first cant hurt you.

cindy8219
Originally posted by Draco69
It's a very good show. Too bad it will be canceled in favor of yet another reality show...

what?!?! Where did you hear it was being cancelled?

forumcrew
they didnt, because its not

powerfulone1987
I really like that they show last week's episode. B/c sometimes I may be doing something else while the show on and it isn't a priority to watch the show because I know I can catch it next week. Very useful and helpful.

powerfulone1987
Well I don't do the pipe.

Inspectah Deck
Well I don't do the pipe.

Tell the truth now

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
*Next monday 2 hours of Prison break*

SHUT UP! Its always last week's epesoid first!

I like watching the episodes more than once

powerfulone1987
I am telling the truth, the whole truth, so help you god.

Inspectah Deck
I am telling the truth, the whole truth, so help you god.

The verdict isn't listening

powerfulone1987
Then why tell me to state the truth if you won't listen?

Inspectah Deck
I'm not the verdict, I'm da detective detective

powerfulone1987
Either way you told me to tell the truth, so listen to it.

By the way, a detective is also a person who needs people to tell him the truth also or he would never solve his cases, just like cases in court to the "verdict", even though I never knew "verdict" was a noun.

Inspectah Deck
Either way you told me to tell the truth, so listen to it.

By the way, a detective is also a person who needs people to tell him the truth also or he would never solve his cases, just like cases in court to the "verdict", even though I never knew "verdict" was a noun.

Me neither Watson

powerfulone1987
To be the "Watson" Watson, I'm sure teaching much of the life lessons here Watson.
You'd be sure to rememeber that Watson and keep track of that Watson, is that affirmative Watson, now move along Watson, good night Watson.

Inspectah Deck
To be the "Watson" Watson, I'm sure teaching much of the life lessons here Watson.
You'd be sure to rememeber that Watson and keep track of that Watson, is that affirmative Watson, now move along Watson, good night Watson.

Good morning

powerfulone1987
Good Night.

Inspectah Deck
Want some tea?

Inspectah Deck
Anyone seen last night episode?

VenomVA
I did!!! Very exciting!!!

Inspectah Deck
What do think will happen on the nest episode?

powerfulone1987
I was watching the rerun episode right before the new episode and next thing i know, i wake up at 12 something am. I was pissed. But i can catch it next week. I also missed other shows that i wanted to watch like "Medium" in 3-D. I was looking forward to that too.

Inspectah Deck
Somebody knocked you out stick out tongue

powerfulone1987
I doubt it, b/c I was in my dorm room alone the whole time. Holla.

Inspectah Deck
Knock-out gas?

powerfulone1987
I was in there ALONE and I'm sure i didn't release Knock out gas on myself.

Inspectah Deck
Looks like a mystery for Inspectah Deck! detective

powerfulone1987
Much of a mystery you'll have.................. reading

T.V.O.T.I.
I heard a rumor thats very saddening to me

Mike Jones is going to be on Prison Break messed

powerfulone1987
lol. I hope not. I feel it will only downgrade the show or belittle it or something. Not every show that deals with prison is appropriate for a rapper to appear in. Mike Jones doesn't even have that kind of status to even be able to appear in a show like this or any other show I can think of at the moment.

Inspectah Deck
Much of a mystery you'll have.................. reading

smart

powerfulone1987
When i saw "Mike jones" name in the opening credits, i was like oh no.

His acting sucks also. At least they gave him a minimal part. He better not come back next season.

I really thought they would get out, but I was like, what kind of season will they have for the second season if they get out, b/c after all the show is called "prison break" so they've kind of pidgeon holed themselves.
I was so shocked when he realized he wasn't getting out. He acted an emotion his character has never had to act before.
I liked it.

VenomVA
Hate to say it but I heard that there will be only 1 season of Prison Break *crying*

darthvader_fan
i dint get to see the last part of that episode someone fill me in

Inspectah Deck
When i saw "Mike jones" name in the opening credits, i was like oh no.

His acting sucks also. At least they gave him a minimal part. He better not come back next season.

I really thought they would get out, but I was like, what kind of season will they have for the second season if they get out, b/c after all the show is called "prison break" so they've kind of pidgeon holed themselves.
I was so shocked when he realized he wasn't getting out. He acted an emotion his character has never had to act before.
I liked it.

Mike Jones wasn't that bad no2

I liked how Lincoln's brother gave him the food virus to make some time. Ingenious smart

But I'm super mad because next season is gonna start in March. Damn Fox

darthvader_fan
what happend i didnt get to finish it

T.V.O.T.I.
Hate to say it but I heard that there will be only 1 season of Prison Break *crying*
most FOX shows are only one season erm

darthvader_fan

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by darthvader_fan

Thet tried to escape but their "exit" was blocked

darthvader_fan
Thet tried to escape but their "exit" was blocked omg, omg i hope they escape

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
omg, omg i hope they escape

lol laughing so funny. kodak moment.

Anyway. Like it has been said, there is another season, they even showed upcoming second season episodes, so yall can get off the subject of no second season now.

darthvader_fan

Anyway. Like it has been said, there is another season, they even showed upcoming second season episodes, so yall can get off the subject of no second season now.

is it comprehensible..... THERE MAKING ANOTHER PRISON BREAK SEASON!!!!!!THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE

Inspectah Deck
Happy Dance

powerfulone1987
lol, yall are priceless.

*snap* *snap* *snap*
(Me capturing yet another Kodak Moment)

Inspectah Deck
Take a picture of my magnifying glass powerfulone1987

powerfulone1987
no.............. no expression

darthvader_fan
o i cant wait for the next season of Prison Break

Inspectah Deck
no.............. no expression

Your very suave, aren't you?

powerfulone1987
If it floats your boat, why sink it?

Inspectah Deck
Cause of buoyancy

Derbyshire

I don't see what the second season could contain. Their life out of prison? A couple of convicts loose and amok. Oh my blood pressure is through the roof.

Inspectah Deck
lol

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Derbyshire
I don't see what the second season could contain. Their life out of prison? A couple of convicts loose and amok. Oh my blood pressure is through the roof.

Ummm.... obviously you didn't watch the first season finale.
They didn't get out of prison, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Try and be knowledgable in what you're talking about from now on please.

and to inspectawhatever. If you sink the boat it wouldn't have bouyancy so your post is cancles its self out.
Make since next time huh?

VenomVA

It's not really a second season...just the final 9 or so eps to season one...remember most shows have atleast 22 eps per season.

Inspectah Deck
Ummm.... obviously you didn't watch the first season finale.
They didn't get out of prison, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Try and be knowledgable in what you're talking about from now on please.

and to inspectawhatever. If you sink the boat it wouldn't have bouyancy so your post is cancles its self out.
Make since next time huh?

Inspectah Deck!

powerfulone1987
Sorry,lol, couldn't remember and didn't feel like scrolling back up.

powerfulone1987
It's not really a second season...just the final 9 or so eps to season one...remember most shows have atleast 22 eps per season.

well if what you say is true i guess this isn't most shows than is it.
And they said second season so it's second season, i think the people running the whole thing know what their talking about.

Inspectah Deck
Sorry,lol, couldn't remember and didn't feel like scrolling back up.

Lazy

powerfulone1987
go to he!! you crazy dutch b@st@rd

Inspectah Deck
Dutch?

forumcrew
well if what you say is true i guess this isn't most shows than is it.
And they said second season so it's second season, i think the people running the whole thing know what their talking about.

powerfulone is right this isnt the second season when the show comes back.. a lot of shows take a break in winter then finish the season in the spring.

PeaveyROcker
sweet

VenomVA
Originally posted by forumcrew
powerfulone is right this isnt the second season when the show comes back.. a lot of shows take a break in winter then finish the season in the spring.

Like I said, it'll still be Season 1 not Season 2.

powerfulone1987
Like I said and like it was said on tv. When it comes back it will be second season.

Just because you think it should be considered first season, doesn't make it so, no matter how strongly you want it to be so just get over it.

Say once, say it twice, all they have to do is say it once and they did so it's second season.
If it bothers you that much don't watch the SECOND season.

powerfulone1987
Dutch?
It's what doctor evil said on Austim Powers Goldmember to the Dutch guy who ate his skin.

Inspectah Deck
Thats kind of immaterial

powerfulone1987
o...k...a....y.....

whatever, you don't get it so just stay out of it, b/c your comment is immaterial b/c no one asked you, you don't get no special priviledges so stop being a hypocrite.

Inspectah Deck
Don't get it? Was it a inside joke? If it was, elaborate

powerfulone1987
Nevermind. It's not much more I can elaborate on anyway.

Inspectah Deck
Need help? smile

darthvader_fan
does anyone know when the next season of prison break is?

powerfulone1987
In March.

gshkris7272
omg i love this show, the ending was so good, on the last episode.!
Wentworth Miller is so hott!<3smile!

Morridini
I just saw the first 2 episodes and I really liked it, however I don't dare read anymore in this thread as u have seen much more episodes then me.

powerfulone1987
lol, i came on late to this show too during a marathon and there was nothing else on so i watched them and it was good. I didn't see all of them but after that I started watching the little they had left for last season. I don't know if i missed a lot of episodes or not but i've seen enough where i've gotten the just of everything.

gshkris7272
Prison Break is starting in March again, YAYsmile

Makedde
I have seen two episodes, and I am hooked! AWESOME show!!! smile

powerfulone1987
were those the 2 last episodes or 2 random episodes and if they weren't the 2 last episodes, why did you stop at just the 2 episodes and not continue?

Stalker 360
hey watching the show right now loving it repeat i think i missed this ep

Stalker 360
hey guys just finished watching what a awsome ep i loved

Makedde
I still love this show, we get to find out if Michael can save his doctor friend from the inmates who have gone on a rampage.

Inspectah Deck
Any one know when the new season is going to start?

powerfulone1987
March 20th, 2006 at 8:00pm Easter Time.

Eis
This show sounds really good... I'll get the DVD box, anyone know if Season I is out in DVD already?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>