Help Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saratn
If you need help with your writings, or you just need someone to read it then just ask me and i will get to it at once. just leave the name of the writing and where it is located. (if possible a link would help)

Pielover666
Ok, Saratn. I don't need your help writing this, but I want to know what you think. I aucutally respect you opinion.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2551947/1/

StinkFist462
wtf are you talking about?

Saratn
i don't actually mean help help...i mean like advice or corrections. and thanks Pie.

Saratn
good job Pie. wasn't expecting star wars, but it was excellent. but the only advice i have for you is to make the chapters longer, (unless they do towards the later ones) and to add more detail (especially with the characters. well besides yoda). nothing else i could see wrong with.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Saratn
good job Pie. wasn't expecting star wars, but it was excellent. but the only advice i have for you is to make the chapters longer, (unless they do towards the later ones) and to add more detail (especially with the characters. well besides yoda). nothing else i could see wrong with.
Good thanks. I'm aucutally in the process of writing a sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.