Hurricane Katrina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CobbleR
I have been following up on this disaster. The stories that people have been telling are very sad. The only things I really know about this hurricane is what has been on the news and I would like know more so if you have any information plese post.

Neo_Version 7
Quite an original thread.

EsteemedLeader
sorry to say, this thread will get closed...no im not sorry actually...

§P0oONY
Come on.... have you been living under a rock... there has already been like 20 threads about the hurricane already.

Backspace
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
sorry to say, this thread will get closed...no im not sorry actually...
no threads in the otf are closed unless offensive pretty much.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Backspace

This will get closed...

Sorgo
I love people who walk in a thread and just point out the obivous.

Makes them look Aware!

And stupid at the exact same time! Multi-tasking-captain-Obvious'!

Hoo ray!

Lana
Originally posted by Backspace

No, you're wrong, threads also get closed here if they're a repeat of an existing thread.

There's a thread about Katrina in the GDF.

riku harada
Originally posted by CobbleR
I have been following up on this disaster. The stories that people have been telling are very sad. The only things I really know about this hurricane is what has been on the news and I would like know more so if you have any information plese post.
very sad, yes. but you know where all the ppl are going to go when New Orleans is dry aagain? back to the same exact spot, and in a couple of years, there will be a flood again.

Royal Knight
um who cares if this thread has been done before

I think people here get all butt hurt when someone does a thread over

Just let a mod take care of it

Neo_Communist
damn americans deserved it

kmcdude
I DONT GIVE 2 ****S ABOUT THIS HURRICANE AND AM SICK OF SEEING 34 THREADS ABOUT THE STUPID THING

Sorgo
Originally posted by kmcdude
I DONT GIVE 2 ****S ABOUT THIS HURRICANE AND AM SICK OF SEEING 34 THREADS ABOUT THE STUPID THING

You're insensitive.

CobbleR
I'm sorry. I had forgotten to search to see if this had been done before. Please forgive.

kmcdude
Originally posted by CobbleR
I'm sorry. I had forgotten to search to see if this had been done before. Please forgive.

No,it's cool,your okay it is just all the other idiot's that started threads about it wink

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by Sorgo
You're insensitive.
w00t! big grin

WindDancer
Go Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t363976.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.