Which characters can make Juggernaut cry like a baby?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Juggy may be invincible, but he can still get trashed pretty good, right?

long pig
What do you mean?

Marvelgeek
Well Onslaught...

brainchild81
Telepaths

newjak86
Not really almost no telepath is strong enough to remove his helmet.
Plus you can beat up on him all day even if your thousand times stronger it won't hurt him.

brainchild81
I meant to put "After his helmet's off, telepaths." With Jean having TK also, would she be able to pull it off?

newjak86
Originally posted by brainchild81
I meant to put "After his helmet's off, telepaths." With Jean having TK also, would she be able to pull it off? Possibly if she didn't have the Phoenix Force she couldn't.

xmarksthespot
Current Juggs or classic Juggs?

BTW newjak, bearing in mind recent tragic events do you still think Storm wouldn't be able to take over the world?

newjak86
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Current Juggs or classic Juggs?

(BTW newjak, bearing in mind recent events do you still think Storm wouldn't be able to take over the world?) I still say she can die to easily to control the world destroy itvyes but rule it no.
big grin
I assume he means classic because a kitten's claws could make current Juggs scream in pain.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by newjak86
I assume he means classic because a kitten's claws could make current Juggs scream in pain.
laughing out loud Don't be mean to current Juggs... you'll make him cry.

Mainstream
laughing out loud Don't be mean to current Juggs... you'll make him cry.

juggernaut2huh

newjak86
laughing out loud Don't be mean to current Juggs... you'll make him cry. laughing out loud He needs it maybe it will toughen him up finally.
Colossus: Hey little man move out of my way.
Current Juggs(Sobbing): Don't be mean like that I have feelings to.
Colossus: Man your so sad I feel bad for you you should go jump of a bridge you lazy good for nothing.
Current Juggs: sad *Cries*
Same scene different Juggs.
Colossus: Hey little man get out of my way.
*WHAMMMMMMMM*
*Classic Juggs walks over Colossus's limp body*

Creshosk
laughing out loud Don't be mean to current Juggs... you'll make him cry. Then an answer to the thread is Newjak can make Juggernaut cry.

Grimm22
Bump! stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Would phermone manipulation work on Jugz?

Broly92
xmarksthespot nice sig
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Honestly, I think Luke Cage could take down current Juggs laughing

Seriously, A small kitten might even do

King_Mungi
Current Jugz is still class 100, even the handbooks give him a 7 in strength and durability

Omega-level
In the Cyclops' Marvel Icons series, Juggs went on to kill Cyke because one guy who scared the hell out of him told him to do so. Does that count as crying?

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud Don't be mean to current Juggs... you'll make him cry. laughing out loud I like your sig BTW. Juggs is afraid of girl scout cookies. You know the ones... the ones with the cute little sprinkles. They scared the holy ** out of Wolvie.

Girl Scout: "Would you like to buy a cookie, Mister Mutant guy?"
Wolvie: " Ahhh! Get them away from me! They BURN!!!
GS: But they have little rainbow sprinkles on them...
Wolvie falls on the floor, rocks back in forth in the fetal position and sucks his thumb.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Current Jugz is still class 100, even the handbooks give him a 7 in strength and durability

Yeah but the Marvel handbooks also say that the Thing isnt Class 100 no expression

The last handbook that I trusted was in the 80's.

I mean he had trouble lifting 10 tons no expression

Darth Vicious
That little fish guy he was sooooooo fond of before Black Tom killed him. Damn, that storyline was soo creepy in so many levels, they turn Juggernaut into some kind of Michael Jackson.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.