Captain Atom vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeman2
Who takes this battle?

Cameron Scott

I think this might be a good match.

King KAM
Captain Atom is no match for The man of steel, BUT Hulk may be in his class. this would be a good match, but atom might be able to pull out a victory.

Draco69
Captain Atom wins easily. He can absorb radiation in a cinch. Or in this case GAMMA radiation.

colossus17
Originally posted by Draco69
Captain Atom wins easily. He can absorb radiation in a cinch. Or in this case GAMMA radiation.

exactly

jgiant
it doesn't matter hulk will still smash him. who has captain atom beaten not too familiar with him, so i can't say for sure hulk could smash him, i say he could because it doesn't matter how much energy you absorb from him as long as he is really mad.

Juntai
then shoots blasts at human banner

Sentry
Tie... If Atom decides to duke it out with the Hulk, it could be his ass. I also think that if Atom gets to close, Hulk could probably tear his suit off. That's if Atom doesn't suck the Gamma Radiation out of the Hulk. It also depends how much Gamma Radiation he can absorb, because Absorbing Man tries this constantly, but usually ends up absorbing much more than he can handle.

Draco69
Originally posted by jgiant
it doesn't matter hulk will still smash him. who has captain atom beaten not too familiar with him, so i can't say for sure hulk could smash him, i say he could because it doesn't matter how much energy you absorb from him as long as he is really mad.

Please. As you said you don't know who Cap. Atom is..so why would you say something as dubious as Hulk will still smash him?

Cap. Atom could just convert the gamma radiation to uv radiation. Or absorb it like a sponge. The more radiation the more powerful he gets.

Draco69
Originally posted by Sentry
Tie... If Atom decides to duke it out with the Hulk, it could be his ass. I also think that if Atom gets to close, Hulk could probably tear his suit off. That's if Atom doesn't suck the Gamma Radiation out of the Hulk. It also depends how much Gamma Radiation he can absorb, because Absorbing Man tries this constantly, but usually ends up absorbing much more than he can handle.

That's an interesting fact. However Cap. Atom can just convert the gamma radiation to another wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum.

Like light.

Sentry
That's an interesting fact. However Cap. Atom can just convert the gamma radiation to another wavelength on the electromagnetic spectrum.

Like light.

Hmmmm... You could be right. 6 out of 10 for Atom. Very close match. If Atom keeps his distance, he should be fine. But, sometimes, characters are hit with the dummy stick IE..Kyle Rayner VS. Deathstroke..., So if he doesn't duke it out with the Hulk, he should be fine.

Draco69
If he's smart, sure. However to note he can use internal or external radiations/energies to boost his strength/durability. Not Superman level or anything. But enough to survive some hits. Also he's displayed creating impenetrable forcefields.

Cap. Atom at MAX potential is like a Silver-Surfer/Molecule Man hybrid. He had a mini-series where he was all god-like.

jgiant
Please. As you said you don't know who Cap. Atom is..so why would you say something as dubious as Hulk will still smash him?

Cap. Atom could just convert the gamma radiation to uv radiation. Or absorb it like a sponge. The more radiation the more powerful he gets.
Please... didn't you read, i asked for information about cap. atom and stated why i said what i did.

Cameron Scott
If he's smart, sure. However to note he can use internal or external radiations/energies to boost his strength/durability. Not Superman level or anything. But enough to survive some hits. Also he's displayed creating impenetrable forcefields.

Cap. Atom at MAX potential is like a Silver-Surfer/Molecule Man hybrid. He had a mini-series where he was all god-like.

I say much higher, since Captain Atom literally created a universe and created a Superman and a Spectre in that universe.

aquafan
Captain atom put up a great fight with supes, I say hulk is going down.

Private Pion
Cap could easily weaken/revert Hulk back to Banner. IF he decides not to, Cap could at least fight him to a stand still (Untill Hulk get mad! Grr.). But thats not what Cap is all about. He's a smart fighter, so he'd simply do something that would make Hulk defeat himself. Like trick him into jumping into the upper atmosphere, then carry him into space to cool down a while.

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by Private Pion
Cap could easily weaken/revert Hulk back to Banner. IF he decides not to, Cap could at least fight him to a stand still (Untill Hulk get mad! Grr.). But thats not what Cap is all about. He's a smart fighter, so he'd simply do something that would make Hulk defeat himself. Like trick him into jumping into the upper atmosphere, then carry him into space to cool down a while.

Looks like someone has read the Authority issue where Engineer bfred a Hulk wannabe to space using the same tactic.

Private Pion
I've never read The Authority in my life.

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by Private Pion
I've never read The Authority in my life.

No problem.

Anyways, judging by the recent issue, what are the chances of Captain Atom using his matter transmutation powers and turn the Hulk back to Banner like he did to Maul?

Morgrulesall
Hulk wins easy.He stalamated two avengers teams,Cap Atom would be an ant in comparison.

Draco69
Originally posted by Morgrulesall
Hulk wins easy.He stalamated two avengers teams,Cap Atom would be an ant in comparison.

*sigh*

Junior members....

bigboygreen
Hulk will beat the living snot out of him.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigboygreen

WRONG!

TheKahn

sad

Please stop bumping every Hulk thread you can find especially if you do not have anything to say or debate other than "Hulk Smash." Not only is it quite pointless but it is also irritating to no end.

badabing
whistle

batdude123
Simple. Captain Atom absorbs all the gamma radiation outa Hulk. Game over.

bigbran
hulk gets atom smashed!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.