R.a.b.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brunette Angel
R.A.B.
Regulus A. Black
I forgot the middle name but i'm sure it starts with an A.

Hermione202
There is a Harry Potter forum for these threads . Wrong forum.....

Saratn
well he/she just registered today...probably didn't know...

sanshain-eien
maybe it's a story? :/

Saratn
true...about his life or something...didn't sound like a question.

Brunette Angel
Yeah, you are right, i'm a new member... i feel kinda silly now really. I'm not sure how to use this thing. embarrasment

Brunette Angel
I guess I could write about Regulus...

It was just another normal day for him. Sitting around at Number Twelve Grimmauld Place, he was bored out of his mind and plotting pranks for his older brother just didn't seem fun anymore. He had lots of letters from his friends from school asking him to do stuff with them, but he just couldn't leave his mother. Regulus got up from his seat in the family room and went to look for Sirius. He could at least try to annoy him. Anything to entertain himself. But Regulus couldn't find him anywhere, he looked in all his usual hiding places but he was nowhere to be found. So Regulus went up to his mothers room and knocked. "What do you want," came a shrill voice. "Mother, where is Sirius?" Replied Regulus. "How should I know where that blasted child has gone to!?" She screamed back. Regulus answered softly as he went back down the stairs, "Sorry mother, just thought I'd ask." He was worried, his mother was getting old and she hardly ever came out of her room. They would be starting school back up in a few weeks which would mean leaving her all alone with Kreacher. He didn't like that idea. Kreacher was a good house elf, but somewhat unreliable. Regulus went into Sirius's room to rig a prank up for him, but discovered that his trunk and all of his belongings were gone. He found a note on his bed explaining where he was.
Regulus,
I don't expect you care that I am gone - I went to stay with James and his family for the rest of the summer. Seeing as it's my final year I might as well have some fun... I'll see you at school.
~Sirius
So that explained it. Now what was he going to do? There was no one to torture. He could go buy his school things... Yeah, that's what he'd do.
Regulus set off through the busy streets of Diagon Alley searching for the supplies he needed for his fifth year of school. He ran into Johnathon Price, his good friend from school, at the quidditch store. "Where have you been Reg?? I've been writing to you all summer trying to get you to come do stuff with the old gang!" He cried. Regulus repied, "I just haven't been up for anything lately..." Johnathon smirked "Been teasing your brother much?" "Actually he went to the Potter's this summer so It;s just been me and mum." Regulus muttered. "Well you shoulda wrote back! C'mon, let's go down Knockturn alley, the old gang is waiting there. They have been wondering if you are even still alive," said John hurriedly. And they set off up the street.

Brunette Angel
Anyone wanna help?

Brunette Angel
As they turn the corner into Knockturn Alley, they run into Sirius and James. "What a coincidence, we were just talking about you," Johnathon smirked. "Oh yeah, We were just thinking about how badly Slytherin will loose to Gryffindor this year," James replied cooly. "Well I think you'd better rethink your logic cause there is no way that's gonna happen." said Johnathon, smiling. "James, Sirius," yelled Remeus as he ran up the hill to reach them, just as they were about to get into a heated discussion about Quidditch, "I've been looking all over for you, I got what I needed so lets get out of here." "Sounds good to me," Sirius replied quickly as they set off. Regulus started walking down Knockturn Alley just after the others started walking away, "Hmph, I wonder what they were doing down Knockturn Alley, it just doesn't seem like their place." "Don't know don't care really, where should we go first?" said Johnathon excitedly, "There is a new dark arts store that just opened last month and i've been dying for a chance to go in there. Let's find everyone and head over there."

Saratn
don't think you were silly. i will add later...good job too!

Brunette Angel
Thanks. I'm trying to come up with something to actally make it interesting, not just a biography thing.

Saratn
i will wait until i figure out your plan.

Brunette Angel
Okay, so school just started up yesterday and what an idiot I am for taking hard classes. I'm just swamped with work! It's crazy. So i'm trying to write during my free time but i'm not sure when i'm going to post more to the story next. I do know where i'm going with this though. I've got it all worked out in my head! well sort of... so yeah, i'll try to post soon.

riku-chan
awsome. i'll help sometime.

Brunette Angel
To go on:

As then walked up the dark street Johnathon asked, "So did yo hear from your 'lady' friend Saidee over the summer?" Regulus took a moment to answer, "Nah, I got a letter or two but I didn't bother to write back," he said indifferently. "Well why not mate?" Johnathon questioned, "You two really hit it off last year." "I didn't write anyone back did I?" Regulus replied, bored, "but maybe something might spark this year, it's not like i'm never going to see her again right?" Just as Regulus finished his sentence the old crew ran up the busy street to greet them. "Hey Reg!" souted Simeon Fisher, Regulus's true and best friend. He was one of the popular Slytherins that all the girls fawned over with his blonde hair and green eyes. On Simeon's left was Seth Price, Johnathon's twin. Although they were identical, they couldn't have two differnt personalities. Johnathon was a jokester and liked smarting off while Seth was very smart and outgoing. Amilie Wankston was another of the crowd. She had brown hair and blue eyes plus the admiration of a lot of the guys. Beside Amilie was none other than... "Saidee?" Regulus asked stupidly, "What are you doing here?" Amilie answered for her happily, "She joined our group during the summer. It's about time we got another girl too, I was beginning to get sick of being alone! She's a fourth year though so she won't be in our classes but she'll still hang out with us outstide of class." Regulus looked stunned. He knew he would see her again but wasn't expecting to see her now. But just as that thought was running through his head he realized how pretty Saidee had gotten over the summer with her lond blonde hair and big brown eyes. "Hey Reg, how was your summer?" She asked enthusiastically. "Uh.. I... it.. was fine," Regulus felt himself go red. Why was he so nervous around her all of the sudden? "Oy, hurry up, we've got loads to catch up on! I really want to check out the new Dark Arts store down the street; I hear they've got some wicked cool merchandise!" So everyone set off laughing and joking just like old times as they headed to the shop.

Brunette Angel
Sunlight blared through the dusty windows at Number Twelve Grimmauld Place. Regulus woke with a start to get ready for the first day of school. He was running a bit late so he scarfed down some eggs and toast, through everything in his trunck at top speed and dashed upstairs to fetch his mother. Oh how he wished he had packed the day before. As his mother came down he asked, "How are you feeling this morning mum?" Regulus implored. "Fine, fine," she replied, "are you all packed up and ready?" Regulus replied slowly so that he could check everything off in his brain, "Yeah, i'm pretty sure..." "Good, then let's get to it," she exclaimed. Regulus noticed that she seemed to be in an incredibly good mood. "Mum, if you need anything or if anything happens, be sure to send me an owl okay? Don't forget," he said concerned. "Oh silly boy i'll be fine, you just have a good year this year and do well on your exams. Will you be home for Christmas?" he said very fast. "I'll send you an owl once I know," he replied. "Well good luck and give your ruddy brother a good kick in the rumpf or me," she said nastily. Regulus sighed, "sure... Bye mum." And with that his mother selected a spell and sent Regulus to platform 9 3/4 will all of his belongings.

Brunette Angel
"Reg!" came a familiar voice that was somewhat muffled by the huge crowd of people trying to get onto the Hogwarts Express. Regulus looked around the station to see who called him and saw Amilie and Seth waving for him to join them. "We've been waiting forever for you to get here!" said Amilie with a smile as Regulus jogged over to them. "What are you so happy about?" Regulus asked as he glanced at Seth who looked just as puzzled as he did. "Oh nothing!" She replied in a singsong voice. Seth rolled his eyes and shrugged, "C'mon, we've got a compartment saved."

Brunette Angel
The three friends started towards their compartment when two first year boys stumbled out of a nearby compartment whose inhabitants were roaring with laughter and one ran right into Regulus. "Watch it kid!" Regulus yelled to the boy. "S... sorry sir, we were just looking for somewhere to sit..." the boy said with a very scared look on his face. Amilie continued walking down to their compartment, "just come and join us... unless you are too afraid to hang out with the tough Slytherins." The boys said nothing but followed Amilie, Regulus, and Seth to the compartment. Regulus kept eyeing the kid that rand into him as if he'd just swallowed a worm.

Brunette Angel
I think everyone deserted me...

Brunette Angel
That's cool though, i've got it all planned out!!

potty4potter
hey well, im here if it is any helpsmile
its a good story, keep it upsmile

Brunette Angel
okay, thanks!

Saratn
I'm in too...

Brunette Angel
okay cool! I'm gonna write something now though:

Seth slid the compartment door open and let everyone in. It was occupied by none other than Simeon, Saidee, and Johnathon who were playing exploding snap together. "Hey guys!" exclaimed Simeon as he jumped up to help with everyone's belongings. Just as everything was stored, he spotted the two first years standing awkwardly in the door. "Oy! Who are they?" he tossed his head in the direction of the boys. "Oh them... we just ran into them on the way in. They didn't have anywhere to go so Amilie invited them," Seth said as he shot an obnoxious grin at Amilie. She just tossed her hair and said, "Well I was just trying to be nice..." Once everyone - including the boys - found a seat, they all took turns playing wizards chess. Regulus couldn't help but glance at Saidee every so often and could have sworn she was doing the same. One of the two boys finally perked up and started talking. His name was Jeffrey Thompson and his friend was Michael McAddams. Jeffrey was the brave one really, he really talked a lot. Once he got going, he just went on and on. He told them that he was a "pure-blood", how he was going to be in Slytherin like them, how his mom and dad are very well known, and that his friend was a muggle born. No one really paid him any attention though.

Brunette Angel
As the train slowed to a stop, everyone began to gather what they needed and get ready to get off. Once off the train there was a lot of pushing and shoving to get to a carriage. Regulus and the gang found one that they could share and hopped in before anyone else could snag it. It was a beautiful night without a cloud in the sky and the blinking stars shone brightly. There wasn't much conversation on the way to the castle because everyone was just so tired. When they reached the entrance way, everyone got out of the carriage and crowded into the great hall to find a good seat at their table. Regulus just sat wherever he fell and Simeon and Saidee sat on either side of him. Johnathon and Seth sat across from them and Amilie trailed behind laughing with a big group of guys but soon sat next to Saidee. There was excitement all around and Amilie couldn't help but talk about the new year, o.w.l.s., and anything and everything she could think of until the doors of the Great Hall burst open and Professor McGonnagall strode up the hall with the sorting hat, followed by the group of new first years. Everyone fell silent as the sorting hat was set upon its usual stool. After the first years were all lined up in front of the staff table, a tear near the rim of the sorting hat opened and it began to sing.

Brunette Angel
Is anyone reading... cause i haven't posted in a while and neither has any one else

Captain REX
I thought Regulus was dead?

Brunette Angel
He is - but i'm writing a story about when he was alive. Mainly his time at school and until he died.

Brunette Angel
sad

Brunette Angel
Well, even if I don't have an audience, I'll write just for the heck of it!

After the soring ceremony everyone was glad to be able to feast on all the delicious food prepared by the house elves.
It turned out that Jeffrey Thompson had been sorted into Slytherin and his friend, Michael McAddams went to Ravenclaw.
"So what classes are we taking this year?" Johnathon asked.
"I'm not sure... I forgot it all during the summer..." Regulus replied.
Seth stifled a laugh, "That's just like you guys to do that! But you'll find out in the morning remember?"
Johnathon answered, "Oh yeah..."
Saidee tapped Regulus's arm to get his attention and soon after was engaged in a conversation with him.
Amilie giggled and whispered to Seth, "Aren't they so cute together?"
Seth thought for a moment, "Is that why you were acting all giggly on the platform this morning? Because you were excited for them?"
Amilie slapped her hand over her heart, "Bang, you got me."
Seth laughed, "You are so weird..."
"No, I'm a girl!" She winked at him.

~dorkerina~
Tis good! my only advice is to cut it into paragraphs (especially when people talk) so it's easyer to read, and double check spelling beore you post. keep it up!! big grin

(I'd be a blast if you read my story! wink )

Brunette Angel
Dumbledore stood up after dessert was finished and cleared his throat, "I hope you all had an amazing meal! Now I have some start of term notices to share with you. The Forbidden Forest is out of bounds to all students and there are no exceptions."
His eyes darted towards the Gryffindor table while Sirius, James, Lupin, and Peter were trying to stifle their laughter. They had wandered in there countless times in the last couple of years.
"I would also like to add that the Whomping Willow is not to be tampered with as it is still fairly new on the grounds. That will be all," he said as he waved his hand signaling everyone to head off.
Johnathon jumped up first, "C'mon guys, hurry up! I wanna play jokes on the first years!!" Regulus laughed, "Yeah, I want to help! Let's go quick!" They disappeared from the table in a flash.
"I don't think they will ever change..." Simeon sighed as he led the group to the common room. "Dark Blood," he said as the common room opened before them. "Now I wonder where those two are... We'd better watch our step," he warned as he stepped carefully through the room.

~dorkerina~
big grin still here! good job! it just makes long posts seem easyer to read, and understand, and especially helps people to not get overwhelmed with shorter paragraphs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.