Superman vs X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I never seen this match.

hoorayforpeepee
x-man used TK armor in order to go slugfest against a superman clone...but i doubt he could go against the man himself, unless X-Man explodes his brain with the effort of putting superman under with a mind blast.

joeman2
I think X-Man can do it under Shaman levels.

But I do recall the Hulk breaking his shields once, which makes his durability suspectible.

But then again X-Man has powerful telepathy, and Superman isn't immune to it. While it tooks many years for Max Lord to manipulate Supes mind, it still suggest he would be influenced by it.

Loot

Arahan
What happened to X-Man? Does he have his own comic?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Arahan
What happened to X-Man? Does he have his own comic?

he's dead and he did

TheKahn
While it might be hard for X-man to use his telepathy to manipulate Superman into doing something he normally wouldn't, X-man could just make superman forget that he is even there and wait for a cheep shot or just leave. Not really a victory but close.

Arahan
When did he die? And why? He was an interesting character.

Mainstream
When did he die? And why? He was an interesting character.

go here http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=73

Arahan
thx greeny

Mainstream
thx greeny no prob human martianmanhunter

Arahan
never underestimate a human *g

ImmortalOne
Dude, is this thread turning into a human-humanoid racism thingy ??? lol !!!! Cuz if it is, i wanna join. !!!!! Count me in as the leader of Inhumans !!!!

leonheartmm
NATE GREY WILL DESTROY SUPREMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing else to say really, nate power levels are far beyond supe's.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, but hes to much of a punk to have the guts to go against Kal El !!!

leonheartmm
???????? a shaman who sacrificed himself for humanity is a punk?

brainchild81
X-Man wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.