Song Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I need the title of the song played after Gandalf falls off the bridge and the Fellowship is crying for him on the mountains and that of the song played while Aragorn is putting on his armor before the fight at Helm's Deep.
Final question, which song is the one played during the trailer of the Return of the King when Elrond gives the sword to Aragorn and take it off the scabbard?When he told him become what you are born to be

Fianna
On the Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack, the song is at the end of the track The Bridge of Khazad Dum. I think it might just be called Lament for Gandlaf

As for the trailer I'm not sure...sorry..

K3VIL
1more question.
The song played while Aragorn remember what Gandalf told him before going in search of the Rohirrim:
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east.

fini
pulling up the soundtracks, will tell you in a few mins.

fini
OK the Trailer one- Isengard Unleashed

fini
You know what, I think IT IS Isengard Unleashed, for the " look to the east" part you asked about also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.