top 7 sith battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atlant80
okay list the 7 strongest sith in order best to worst and make fights with them 1 on 1, 1 on 2,1 on 3, 2 on 2, 2 on 3, and 3 on 3 are all okay

Darth_Janus
Why do that? It seems so inconvenient to make a list and then match them up on one thread.

atlant80
i just want to know the top 7 and have some fights with them

Darth_Janus
Top Seven?

1- Marka Ragnos
2- Simus, presumably
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ludo Kressh
5- Freedan Nadd, presumably
6- Exar Kun
7- Ulic Qel-Droma.

This exludes Darth Nihilus, because without his super suck ability, he really does suck.

atlant80
Revan?

Darth Faunus
Well, Naga and Simus are debatable. . . But I don't know about Ulic. Maybe Revan.

atlant80
i say
Ragnos
Simus
Sadow
Kressh
Kun
Revan
Nadd

Nadd and Revan vs Simus

Darth_Janus
Might I remind you that the gap between the first two was considerable enough to put Simus in a jar for years. Simus ruled over Sadow and taught him, so he's probably stronger in his heyday. Naga Sadow was smarter then Ludo Kressh, if not outright stronger and better. Freedan Nadd was most likely a child compared to a true Sith lord, and Exar Kun was able to defeat Freedan Nadd's spirit, but we have no idea how Kun matched up against the living entity that conquered a planet and the system more or less single handedly. And Ulic I stuck up there because the next best Sith (Revan) is too much of an unknown, and has been pitted against everyone from Elvis to the guy who sells tacos on the street.

Darth Faunus
True. I'm rather sick of hearing of him so much, however 'cool' he is.

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Might I remind you that the gap between the first two was considerable enough to put Simus in a jar for years. Simus ruled over Sadow and taught him, so he's probably stronger in his heyday. Naga Sadow was smarter then Ludo Kressh, if not outright stronger and better. Freedan Nadd was most likely a child compared to a true Sith lord, and Exar Kun was able to defeat Freedan Nadd's spirit, but we have no idea how Kun matched up against the living entity that conquered a planet and the system more or less single handedly. And Ulic I stuck up there because the next best Sith (Revan) is too much of an unknown, and has been pitted against everyone from Elvis to the guy who sells tacos on the street. So Simus lost. He LIVED as a jared head. That says something.

Darth_Janus
Yeah. He couldn't two-step or scratch his balls. Marka Ragnos ****ed him up good.

atlant80
Well could Ragnos win this Naga and Ludo vs Ragnos

Darth_Janus
Uh, I would assume so, considering they never attempted it in a century and a half... Either they were -really- cautious, or he would have ****ed them both up so bad, they wouldn't have had time to think.

atlant80
i think Sith dont like to work together in a fight so they didn't challenge him like that.

Darth_Janus
Sith band together out of mutual hate for another opponent. If they didn't, the Sith couldn't exist, since they always band together for hatred of the jedi or another opponent. In this case, both Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh have a horrible hunger for power and a desire to achieve it through any means neccessary. Even if that meant teaming up to kill Ragnos and then dispatching the other party. But they never even went through with such a plan. If they had, they wouldn't be items of discussion since they'd be dead. So you have to kinda wonder, in a whole 150 years, why not even one attempt by Sadow and Kressh? UNless they were scared out of their minds.

atlant80
point taken then add nadd to the team up on Ragnos

Darth Faunus
I don't know if anyone could handle that. Although knowing the uberness that is Marka Ragnos, he'd probably tear the heavens to shreds before he went down. Probably wipe out the Sith Empire, that battle.

atlant80
if Marka could (most likely) take Naga and Ludo easy enough then he can probably FIGHT the 3.

Darth Faunus
Anyone could fight the three. But how many can win?

atlant80
Ragnos has a, maybe, 35% chance of winning and can Hord make the top 7

Darth_Janus
I would think that Ragnos' power was enough to terrify the duo, and Nadd was much weaker than either of them. He would be like adding a youngling to Obi and Anakin versus Dooku on crack. Either way, he held sway for a long time for some reason. For all we know, he could instakill Force users like some people blink. To die on your deathbed unmolested means you are damn hard.

And I noticed I omitted Tulak Hord, who is perhaps a better lightsaber duellist than either Nadd or Exar Kun... but again, he's hard to argue for since all he has is a reputation.

Fishy
A lot of people are hard to argue for.

Revan, Ragnos, Tulak... The last two more then the first, they have great reputations and that would mean they had great power but how great? Same goes for Revan we know he did a lot of stuff, but how did he do it? Was it hard was it difficult its kinda hard to put an estimate his power when you have nothing solid to measure it with.

atlant80
lets say Ragnos does not have an insatkill power

Fishy
Then he still scared them in some other way... I would not be surprised if his force powers were so great that he could play pool with planets. On the other hand he might have a weak bastard using some kind of strange magic to scare the living shit out of everybody that saw him so that they wouldn't fight him anymore. Whatever the case, Ragnos has power and whatever he has, its probably enough to beat anybody.

atlant80
Ragnos beat Simus he is not weak

Darth Faunus
He never said that. . .

atlant80
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
He never said that. . . He said that Ragnos may be some weak b@sterd with scary magic.

Darth Faunus
He might have been. We don't know for sure. Which is his point.

Darth_Janus
To be fair, he did beat Simus somehow. Considering Simus was the 1337 of the Sith of his time in Sith arts and obviouslly duelling ability, and Marka cut off his head, and then rule unopposed. Something was there.

atlant80
"He might have been. We don't know for sure. Which is his point." are you calling a jared head weak? mad... laughing out loud

Darth_Janus
No, he wasn't weak. But once you're a jarred head, your options for asskicking decline. And he probably went half mad, not being able to feel his lower body, or get a decent lay in a hundred years.

atlant80
lol laughing

atlant80
post people

Fishy
Hmm yeah I know Ragnos beat Simus, but if he scared the shit out of Simus that would not be hard to do... Point is, he had something over those people that made him impossible to beat, maybe it was something that only worked in direct duels, or maybe he just had the power to blow up the entire universe whatever the case he could not be defeated in his time and probably couldn't be defeated by anybody else that ever lived in the SW universe.

atlant80
i doubt that Ragnos was weak he may be but its a 1/300 chance

Lord Darkstar
are you implying that Ragnos was never challenged because he had embarresing pics of every other sith lord from grade school?

atlant80
who? fishy? no he is saying that Ragnos scarred everyone into thinking hes uber and god

Fishy
Originally posted by Lord Darkstar
are you implying that Ragnos was never challenged because he had embarresing pics of every other sith lord from grade school?

I very much doubt it, but it could be stick out tongue

No seriously what I said was that he could have had a force power that scared the living shit out of anybody that he fought. If they can hardly move they will fall easily to any normal force user.

Now no, I do not think thats the truth. I seriosuly do not, it would be so incredibly unlikely. But its not necessarily wrong, although if that ever comes in a book or in a comic, i'm going to kill the person that writes it down it would be so incredibly stupid.

atlant80
we NEED a book on ragnos

Lord Darkstar
darn it I posted to lat, I was responding to Fishy

Fishy
What did you post?

Darth_Janus
Actually, Ragnos banged Sadow and Kressh's mom. Since he was in good with their moms, the two were forbidden from fighting him.

Sorgo
Janus just pwned your entire family, including your household dog! F'ING PWNED!

atlant80
janus ive heard you say banged 10 times today its not that funny anymore

Darth_Janus
Really? That really sucks. Here's a hint- get over it. I'm not here to amuse you, just me. You start complaining, and I'll start giving you something to complain about. Fair deal?

atlant80
got ya yes

Darth Faunus
Lol. The Harlem approach, eh?

Darth_Janus
Word, foo.

And I'm just teasing, dude.

btw...

bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbang...

Darth Faunus
. . . bang.

atlant80
bang bang bang bang bangbang bang bangbang

atlant80
BTW how old are you faunus

Darth Faunus
Old enough to be here.

Illustrious
Clearly.

atlant80
more specific please

Darth Faunus
Why do you care?

atlant80
just want to know no expression

Illustrious
Why? As long as he can hold his end in any debate and be a mature and good member of the forums, I don't care if he's 5 or 500.

atlant80
still its not to hard to type 2 numbers so why cant i just ask

Illustrious
Originally posted by atlant80
still its not to hard to type 2 numbers so why cant i just ask It's not hard to push the apostrophe and capitalize I, but you still fail to do it.

atlant80
Come on please I just want to know

Darth Faunus
It's called "with-holding personal information." I know, I'm taking this too seriously. But, tough. Now stop nagging.

atlant80
now back on topic i think Hord can replace Nadd

Darth Faunus
Problem is, we know too little about Hord, outside of his saber-skills.

atlant80
which is better then nadds of course i think he must have a very strong force connection to be such a great lightsaber duelist

Darth Faunus
Um. . . Not necessarily. Dooku lacked Sidious' Force connection, but he was equal to, if not superior to his Master in dueling capability. Stop with these random assumptions and inferences, please.

atlant80
right but dooku's force powers are strong none the less and i doubt the force power diffrence is so huge that Nadd will win. Hord can beat Nadd if they get into a lightsaber duel.

Darth Faunus
Well I won't argue that. But there's absolutely nothing supporting it outside of one statement from Kreia.

atlant80
that is still enough, and she didnt lie because the game makers wouldnt give us false info and not clear it up

Fishy
I will however. Hord never met Nadd who stayed on a planet far away from Hord. Hord was probably before Nadd too and we have no way of knowing how good Hord is. The best of his time, would make the Exile and Revan look like a child.

Now what does that last sentence mean? Absolutely nothing, it could have been a lie and even if it wasn't Kreia had no way of knowing how good Revan was with a lightsaber, unless she was beaten by him with a lightsaber and even then doubts remain, you can always ask how easy it was. Seeing as Kreia is still in a okay status by the start of Kotor 2 you can only assume that if they did fight Revan took it with ease and did not have the need to cut her into pieces, something you would do if the fight became to close.

Now best of his time? What does that mean? What does that do? We have no idea how many lightsaber wielders there were around in his time, perhaps he was the first and only or perhaps he had beaten millions and proved to be great, we don't know. Everything can be argued with Tulak Hord. Taking the quote for what is would mean Tulak is powerful but Kreia has a way with words, we simply do not know how powerful Tulak Hord is.

atlant80
paragraph 2 means nothing in nadd vs Hord. Also NAGA saw a lightsaber and Hord is past Naga's time. He is not the first with a saber. Kreia is after Hord and Nadd and said that Hord is better then anyone in lightsaber dueling which includes Nadd, but i may be wrong.

Darth Faunus
You may be, which is our point. You cannot use Tualk Hord in a thread. It's like saying if Mace Windu was a Makashi Master and lived in KOTOR times. You can only assume how could he his, and that just isn't good enough.

atlant80
yea we need a book on Ragnos Hord and we need KOTER3

Illustrious
Originally posted by Fishy
I will however. Hord never met Nadd who stayed on a planet far away from Hord. Hord was probably before Nadd too and we have no way of knowing how good Hord is. The best of his time, would make the Exile and Revan look like a child.

Now what does that last sentence mean? Absolutely nothing, it could have been a lie and even if it wasn't Kreia had no way of knowing how good Revan was with a lightsaber, unless she was beaten by him with a lightsaber and even then doubts remain, you can always ask how easy it was. Seeing as Kreia is still in a okay status by the start of Kotor 2 you can only assume that if they did fight Revan took it with ease and did not have the need to cut her into pieces, something you would do if the fight became to close.

Now best of his time? What does that mean? What does that do? We have no idea how many lightsaber wielders there were around in his time, perhaps he was the first and only or perhaps he had beaten millions and proved to be great, we don't know. Everything can be argued with Tulak Hord. Taking the quote for what is would mean Tulak is powerful but Kreia has a way with words, we simply do not know how powerful Tulak Hord is.

I don't necessarily agree with what you assumed. "Revan took it with ease" is far from a valid assumption. But I do agree, arguing Tulak is even more difficult than arguing for Revan. We do know Tulak was a Dark Lord. There were enough Sith/followers to build him a tomb, so it's not like he ruled over a population of 2 people, so clearly, by the dynamics of the Sith Empire, he was the strongest of a fair population.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Lord Janus
Top Seven?

1- Marka Ragnos
2- Simus, presumably
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ludo Kressh
5- Freedan Nadd, presumably
6- Exar Kun
7- Ulic Qel-Droma.

This exludes Darth Nihilus, because without his super suck ability, he really does suck.

Tulak Hord doesn't make the list? I thought that he might be maybe a little better than Freedon Nadd, though that could be a mistaken impression.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Tulak Hord doesn't make the list? I thought that he might be maybe a little better than Freedon Nadd, though that could be a mistaken impression.

We don't know. Freedon Nadd gets pretty underrated around here. Hell, his spirit could instakill a Jedi Master, and yet people give much more credit for Traya doing it than Nadd's ionized air particles -- imagine his physical form.

The fact that people like Ragnos, Nadd, Kun, and Simus could still be powerful in spirit form or head speaks heavily for their power, extremely heavily.

My top 7:

1) Marka Ragnos
2) Simus
3) Naga Sadow
4) Ludo Kressh
5) Freedon Nadd
6) Exar Kun
7) Tulak Hord.

Tulak is as big an unkown as Ajunta Pall, so it's hard to imagine where they would place on this list. Hell, even the most known of the group isn't all that popular -- all of them, however, have exhibited ridiculous powers. We know Sadow could chuck stars at will, and even he could not defeat Kressh outright until he got someone else to do it Kamikaze style.

Ragnos we know beat up on Simus, took power over the Sith Empire, and wasn't even challenged on his death bed. His spirit alone could make Sadow and Kressh stop and give him his respects. Simus was known as the greatest Sith Magician of his time, could still remain a wise and Ancient Sith Lord as a head in a Jar. Sadow had more force powers than NJO Luke has fanboys. Etc., etc.

To be fair, a more precise list would be almost impossible, we simply don't know exactly how they list, except that they were "godlike" figures of immense power.

Darth Faunus
Yep. Nicely done.

Darth_Glentract
Is that Dark Underlord guy a figment of wikipedia crap or is he really from the Sith Wars. I can't find him anywhere else, so I am started to think he is a fake(besides the gay name).

Lord Janus
A lot of those names are suddenly popping up and I suspect they are fake.

Darth_Glentract
Those comics are very rarely read, even around die-hard SW fans. I wouldn't be surprised if he did exist(except for the gay name).

Lord Janus
Well, check the sources at the bottom of the page. If it's not sourced, it's bullshit. Period.

Illustrious
Yeah, the fact that it's wiki only is super suspicious.

atlant80
When did Nadd instakill a Jedi

Nai Fohl
When did Nadd instakill a Jedi

Nadd (being a spirit) instakilled King Ommin who was powerful enough to keep Arca Jeth as a prisoner. So he's quite powerful.

And well...
- he killed two Jedi Masters when he was a padawan
- then he went to train under Sadow and plundered some tombs on Korriban
- after this he took over a planet on his own aimed with a blaster and a short lightsaber
- if you have a look at the discription of his weapons in KotoR 2 it tells you that his blaster killed more Jedi than every lightsaber known (!)
- and he not only took over the planet on his own he pretty much obliterated the beast masters by using Sith Magic only
- the Jedi send thousands of Jedi to stop him and despite of this fact he remained on Onderon as a spirit for 400 years
- then he manipulated Exar Kun as well as Aleema and Satal Keeto to join the Dark Side until Exar found Sith amuletts and thereby developed enough power to destroy Nadds spirit.

So what ? Nadd has to be goddamn powerful if he can take over a planet on his own, destroy an army with Sith magic, kill only god knows how many Jedi with a blaster (!), stay 400 years as a spirit and after this 400 years be able to manipulate somebody like Kun and instakill quite powerful force users.

Actually he might be weaker (in force powers) than Sadow or Kressh - but not far weaker than them and actually he might pocess better fighting skills when we have a look at what he has done.

atlant80
wow

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
- if you have a look at the discription of his weapons in KotoR 2 it tells you that his blaster killed more Jedi than every lightsaber known (!)

It doesn't say every lightsaber known, it says any one lightsaber(not in exact words). There is a world of difference between the two.

Darth Faunus
Which means that he killed more people with a blaster than Revan, Tulak, Malak, Traya, Sion, Nihilus, etc. Did with a lightsaber. Maybe Revan changed weapons occasionally. But nothing can take the steam out out of that accomplishment.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Nadd (being a spirit) instakilled King Ommin who was powerful enough to keep Arca Jeth as a prisoner. So he's quite powerful.

I have read that it was Ulic, not Nadd, who killed King Ommin. I don't suppose you can give a link.

And Faunus, I that is an exageration. The thought of ANYONE killing more Jedi than anyone else with a blaster doesn't make any sense.

Darth Faunus
Well, considering he was Ancient Sith Lord, and it was a planetary siege, I don't find it hard to believe. Especially since, by KOTOR times, Sith had only been wielding lightsabers for a millenia or so.

And I doubt it's an exaggeration. You place too much faith in the belief that Revan was a soldier in every single battle he participated in. He wasn't. The Mass Shadow Generator? No lightsaber. The Mandalorian Wars? No Jedi. And of course, all of those aerial conflicts.

Throughout his journeys, he very rarely encountered Jedi in duels, not nearly so much as racial warriors, droids, mercenaries, soldiers, etc. There was the occasional Sith or Dark Jedi challenger, but he never fought a planets worth of them.

Darth_Glentract
Wasn't he was the one who brought knowledge of the force to Onderon though. He defeated an army and then tamed the beast riders. I'm not picking up any Jedi in there.

Darth Faunus
He fought a planet's worth before his demise, at the very least. Although I believe that upon his arrival on Onderon, the Jedi dispatched an army. I doubt KOTOR 2 would make that big of a mistake.

Tangible God
that is still enough, and she didnt lie because the game makers wouldnt give us false info and not clear it up Woah, how wrong you are.

Lord Janus
Agreed. Glentract, the evidence is clearly in Nadd's favor.

Unless you have something really fitting and cited, this debate is pretty much making Nadd out to be better than even I thought he was.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I have read that it was Ulic, not Nadd, who killed King Ommin. I don't suppose you can give a link.

King Ommin was bound to a metal exosceleton. Ulic cut that thing down but Ommin was still alive. Than Nadds spirit showed up and said something like "It enough Ommin" and than took his life.

Why ? Who killed most Jedi in the entire history ?

Ragnos, Simus, Sadow and Kressh didn't ever face Jedi in direct combat.
Exar Kun killed...erm...Vodo. Anyone else ?
Ulic killed his brother.
We don't know how many Jedi Revan or Malak killed and notice we are talking about Jedi and not "Dark Jedi" or "Sith". When you listen to the Jedi Masters in KotoR they tell you that most Jedi were killed by assasins or they joined the dark side.

Nadd was the only person that ever faced an army of Jedi that was send to destroy him. Kun kept them away to drain the Massasi and remain as a spirit but Nadd did fight them. So...yes...he could have killed many. And using a short lightsaber and a blaster it's most likely that he blocked their lightsabers with his lightsaber and then shot them to death. Actually he didn't need to kill thousands of Jedi. When it comes to "confirmed kills" there is nobody that killed more than 10 Jedi with a lightsaber (at least nobody that comes to my mind).

Illustrious
Agreed. Glentract, the evidence is clearly in Nadd's favor.

Unless you have something really fitting and cited, this debate is pretty much making Nadd out to be better than even I thought he was.

Honestly Janus, as powerful as some of the Ancient Sith are, many of them are actually underrated because of movie and game bias.

Sadow is underrated, Kressh is definitely underrated, Simus is underrated, Kun and Nadd are frequently underrated. And you can even argue that in popularity, Ragnos is underrated.

Lord Janus
Very true. And it's all because they aren't major components in games or movies.

atlant80
i thought Nadd sucked man was i wrong

Lord Janus
It helps a lot to have someone put it all in bullet point like Nai does. You can single out the major points easier than a lump paragraph or by listening to people debate just a few points.

Kurik Faeli
"When it comes to "confirmed kills" there is nobody that killed more than 10 Jedi with a lightsaber (at least nobody that comes to my mind)."

Darth Vader wiped out the temple then for like 20 years hunted down every jedi in the galaxy and killed them :P. He missed a confirmed amount of not many :P.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Kurik Faeli
"When it comes to "confirmed kills" there is nobody that killed more than 10 Jedi with a lightsaber (at least nobody that comes to my mind)."

Darth Vader wiped out the temple then for like 20 years hunted down every jedi in the galaxy and killed them :P. He missed a confirmed amount of not many :P. True, out of like 7000 (or so) Jedi, he only missed, how many? Three?

Darth_Glentract
more than that.

Yoda
Obi-wan
the Jensaarai
Ikrit
Vergere

well, maybe not. there were some that missed the main purge, but he got them a few years later.

Kurik Faeli
Hmm Yeah I think three :P.

Kurik Faeli
Vader's a pussy though, Obi Wan so could have taken him if baby luke wouldn't have been such a wuss :P.

atlant80
anikan didnt kill that much the clones did the killing

Lord Janus

Darth Vader wiped out the temple then for like 20 years hunted down every jedi in the galaxy and killed them :P. He missed a confirmed amount of not many :P.

Confirmed kills. Vader's only confirmed jedi kills are Dooku, some younglings, and possibly the girl he was choking in the hologram. And the Dark Woman and perhaps one other person. No more than ten -confirmed- kills.

atlant80
what i said pretty much and are done with my sig ( very sorry if it sounds rude Janus)

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
more than that.

Yoda
Obi-wan
the Jensaarai
Ikrit
Vergere

well, maybe not. there were some that missed the main purge, but he got them a few years later. If you wana count Galactic Battlegrounds as canon, then Echuu Shen Jon counts.

Lord Janus
what i said pretty much and are done with my sig ( very sorry if it sounds rude Janus)

No, not yet. I got slammed with five sig requests the other day and I'm working and not exactly feeling motivated enough to tackle all those sigs in one night. Soon, but not right away.

Kurik Faeli
Confirmed kills. Vader's only confirmed jedi kills are Dooku, some younglings, and possibly the girl he was choking in the hologram. And the Dark Woman and perhaps one other person. No more than ten -confirmed- kills.

Well if you look at it that way yes, but Yoda said that he hunted down and wiped out the Jedi, so you could count that as confirmed but I guess thats just another way of looking at it.

atlant80
ok PM it to me when its done

Lord Janus
Well if you look at it that way yes, but Yoda said that he hunted down and wiped out the Jedi, so you could count that as confirmed but I guess thats just another way of looking at it.

No, I can't look at it that way. Here's how I confirm kills:

Dooku was slain on screen, for everyone to see.

The younglings had lightsaber marks on their bodies.

Vader challenged Obi-Wan and the Dark lady and they died.

All the rest is speculation and that does not make for confirmed kills. Period. You cannot use words the way you want them and not how they are supposed to be used.

Kurik Faeli
Also even when you look at it that way he still killed
Dooku
at least six younglings
Obi Wan
Darth Sideous, but I guess he didn't kill him with a lightsaber... Hmmm w/e :P.

Lord Janus
And the dark Lady and I think one or two other jedi in hiding. But the point was originally, as of the KOTOR time era, Nadd's blaster had killed more jedi than any one lightsaber, as of that era.

Illustrious
And I'm sure Nadd got in a few uses for his own blade.

Well, Nadd is probably the greatest blaster user ever. "OMG AIMBOT!"

Kurik Faeli
I was just giving an example not disputing that.

atlant80
Did Koon survive or is it Wiki cr@p

Kurik Faeli
Originally posted by Illustrious

Hahaha he cheated "I Swear!".

Kurik Faeli
Did Koon survive or is it Wiki cr@p

Wiki crap.

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious

Here's Nadd in human form:

Illustrious
That's underrepresenting Nadd, he deserves more credit than that.

Nadd's like the Saint of Killers man.

Lord Janus
You're right...

Darth_Glentract
No, I can't look at it that way. Here's how I confirm kills:

Dooku was slain on screen, for everyone to see.

The younglings had lightsaber marks on their bodies.

Vader challenged Obi-Wan and the Dark lady and they died.

All the rest is speculation and that does not make for confirmed kills. Period. You cannot use words the way you want them and not how they are supposed to be used.

He killed Cin Drallig.
Serra Keto.
Jocasta Nu
Bultar Swan
Shaak Ti
Echuu Shen-John

Those are others that he killed that come to mind.

Lord Janus
Glentract, do you have a single shred of proof to show he killed these people? A confirmed kill in the sense of the word?

Darth_Glentract
Not that comes to mind. I just remember reading a site once that had them on it except for Cin and Echuu. Cin was killed in the book in an extension of the security holovideo and Echuu was killed by Vader in Galactic Battlegorunds. Sorry, should have said that I don't currently have any proof on me for the others.

Kurik Faeli
Jocasta Nu is killed in the video game isn't she?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tangible God
If you wana count Galactic Battlegrounds as canon, then Echuu Shen Jon counts. Oh, apparently a guy named Qu Rahn survived. He gave his lightsaber to Morgan Katarn to be given to Kyle when he grew up, right before he was executed by Jerec.

Tangible God
Empatojayos Brand was also another member who survived.

Darth_Glentract
Jocasta Nu is killed in the video game isn't she?

I think so, but my little brother lost the game somehow, so I can't check.

Darth Faunus
Yes, she is. Upon Vader's forced entry, she attempts to stand up to him, but his impaled on his saber in an instant.

Lord Janus
And the game also has Anakin fighting Mace and stabbing him, has Anakin stabbing Dooku, has Anakin lifting a statue about the size of an alien mothership and lightly chucking it through a door.

When it comes to storymode, the Episode III game is really just one Anakin Skywalker tribute, from beginning to end.

atlant80
ani pwns all end of disscusion Go ANIKAN! yea the game sucks when it comes down to facts

atlant80
can i please have some NON WIKI sadow info

atlant80
bump

Darth_Glentract
PLease never triple post again. Thanks.(Not in a mean way.)

atlant80
got info? anyone?

Fishy
Use google.

atlant80
good site www.templeofthesith.com check it out

Darth Faunus
And the game also has Anakin fighting Mace and stabbing him, has Anakin stabbing Dooku, has Anakin lifting a statue about the size of an alien mothership and lightly chucking it through a door.

When it comes to storymode, the Episode III game is really just one Anakin Skywalker tribute, from beginning to end.

Oh, I know. I was simply responding to a question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.