Balrog from LOTRS vs Jedi Knights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Demon vs Jedi

atlant80
Read the rules

Darth_Janus
Agreed. And in any case, the balrog was considerably more powerful than a jedi knight, or even a few. Read up on your Tolkien.

golem370
I meant the one on the movie.

Darth Faunus
Well first off, the Balrog would pwn the entire Jedi Council plus a couple hundred Knights simultaneously.

And he said read up because you seem to misguage the Balrog's power. It is a Lesser God. It PWNS.

Darth_Janus
Except Artoo, who would fek the Balrog up.

Sorgo
Hey! It got pwned by Gandalf who is only level 87! YODA IS LEVEL 138! YODA PWNS BALROG. The end.

atlant80
wtf? level?

Sorgo
Originally posted by atlant80
wtf? level?

The way of the Sarcasm is a mysterious and devious art that has been practiced for centuries.

Darth Faunus
Lmao! The Dark Lord of Chinchillas has done it again!

And Janus, Artoo and nekkid Padme are givens.

Darth_Janus
Yeah. If Artoo projected a hologram of a nekkid Padme, he would just obliterate the space-time continium.

Sorgo
New Flash: Chinchilla Pwnage strikes again.... In more than thirty countries....

Darth_Janus
Chinchillas make the Monty Python rabbits seem meek.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Chinchillas make the Monty Python rabbits seem meek.

Indeed, Janus....

IN-DEED!

Illustrious
Artoo does have a projection of Nekkid Padme, but it will only use it when the population of the Universe is so wicked it must be purged. And even then, he'll only display it for 40 days and 40 nights and rid the universe of life.

Oh and the Balrog wins against ANY Jedi.

Darth_Nefarus
There are very few Jedi I could see surving this, let alone winning. However, like the very best of the Jedi, like top 5 of all time could probably do it.
Okay, barely

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
There are very few Jedi I could see surving this, let alone winning. However, like the very best of the Jedi, like top 5 of all time could probably do it.
Okay, barely

Tell me how a lightsaber cuts through flame and shadow, and then I'll tell you how they win.

Gandalf could only win because he went all Holy on the Balrog, no Jedi could pull it off.

Dimmimar
Plus only a Maiar could have any chance against a fellow Maiar. None of the Jedi are lesser gods, the entire order would get thrashed.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sorgo
The way of the Sarcasm is a mysterious and devious art that has been practiced for centuries. And yet your statement had no trace of sarcasm in it. Not even an eyeroll.

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Tell me how a lightsaber cuts through flame and shadow, and then I'll tell you how they win.

Gandalf could only win because he went all Holy on the Balrog, no Jedi could pull it off.

This is where NJo Luke develops Balrog INstakill Icestorm Force power (tm)

atlant80
ITS lUKE HE CAN DO THAT

Lord Janus
Wouldn't surprise me. NJO... bleh...

Darth Sparhawk
NJO Luke will kill himsmile And I think that Mace, Yoda and Palpy will survive trough this, too. In the ancient times, Elves killed Balrogs and Elves are not that impressive
Besides, if you have read Eddings, you'd know that gods ain't that invincible.

Dimmimar
Where in the Silmarillion does it say that?

Darth Sparhawk
when this city of the Elves fell, one of its leaders killed a really strong Balrog.

Dimmimar
Oh, Denethor killed Gothmog but died in the process, in the siege of Gondolin.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Illustrious

Gandalf only could win because:

- being the wisest of the Maia
- being a direct servant of Illuvatar ("I'm a servant of the Secret Fire"wink
- controlling the light and power of the sun itself ("wielder of the flame of Anor"wink
- having Narya the ring of fire

And now a Balrog, being a lesser god (same kind as Sauron) and the most powerful of Melkors former servants (except Sauron himself) would pretty much obliterate anything in his way. Gandalf had problems killing the Balrog (in fact he died and was "send back"wink so there is no way that Jedi (even hundrets of them) can survive that.

Darth_Glentract
Naga could just blow up the sun. That would take care of the Balrog.

Dimmimar
In a conventional duel? Unlikely.

Tangible God
They would send someone like Jacen Solo, who's in touch with nature, to go and calm the balrog down, and find out why it's such a meanie. Then Jacen, would have a tea party with it, and the Balrog would create a bon fire, and they would all dance the happy dance.

Darth Sparhawk
Please, don't tell me how great are the stupid LotR characters. The Balrog is just a big ugly beast. Gandalf ran from pack of wolves in "The Hobbit". Any Sith Lord or member of the Jedi Council can crush the dummy Balrog who was hiding in the tunnels of Moria, scared by the singing Elves.

Darth Sparhawk
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Naga could just blow up the sun. That would take care of the Balrog.
It wouldn't come to that. Never in LotR is stated such power of any Tolkien character. tolkien fans are just obsessed.

Sorgo
Sauron pwns! He is l3ss3r g0d! Christopher Lee pwns once again!

Darth_Glentract
I never said he would HAVE to. It just might be fun to kill the fire beast with the ultimate fire.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
NJO Luke will kill himsmile And I think that Mace, Yoda and Palpy will survive trough this, too. In the ancient times, Elves killed Balrogs and Elves are not that impressive
Besides, if you have read Eddings, you'd know that gods ain't that invincible.

Um...I happen to love Eddings but you cant compair the stories of two differnt authors. For instance in the series of books I am writing the gods within the story cannot die, but in Tolkien's world anything can die except for that one creater dude whoever he is(forgot his name)that created all the Valar and the Great Spirits.

Darth Sparhawk
First, Sorgo, lee plays Saruman, not Sauron. Sauron was the big dude, defeated by a guy with a broken sword.
I understand, Glentract. But killing all creatures in Middle earth because of the del;lsions of some fanboys is rather cruel.
Got the point Rand, but I was kidding.

Rand al'Thor
Sauron pwns! He is l3ss3r g0d! Christopher Lee pwns once again!

Dude...Sauron was the dude in all that black armor who could change into a Vampire at will and was considered to be a god yet somehow was killed by a man with a broken sword.

Darth Sparhawk
Before that it was beaten by a big dog. Juan or something like this.

Sorgo
First, Sorgo, lee plays Saruman, not Sauron. Sauron was the big dude, defeated by a guy with a broken sword.
I understand, Glentract. But killing all creatures in Middle earth because of the del;lsions of some fanboys is rather cruel.
Got the point Rand, but I was kidding.

Oops! I keep on forgetting because i don't give a shit about LOTR because it sucks.

Tangible God
Please, don't tell me how great are the stupid LotR characters. The Balrog is just a big ugly beast. Gandalf ran from pack of wolves in "The Hobbit". Any Sith Lord or member of the Jedi Council can crush the dummy Balrog who was hiding in the tunnels of Moria, scared by the singing Elves. I find your total f*cking ignorance, disturbing.

Darth Sparhawk
Oops! I keep on forgetting because i don't give a shit about LOTR because it sucks.
Aye, well said my friend! cool

Tangible God
Lol, it's guys like you that get Herpes two weeks after saying that.

xxxpoppunker182
LOTR doesnt suck infact GL got some ideas from LOTR.(but i do like SW movies better)

Darth Sparhawk
Originally posted by Tangible God
I find your total f*cking ignorance, disturbing.
Tell me what impressed you as power in LotR guys. The fact that the great old Dark Lord was almost beaten by an old and desperate elf? His feeble mind control over Turin? The fact that the old Gandalf ran from a pack of wolves? The fact that Sauron was beaten by a guy with a broken sword? The Ringwraiths wo were afraid by a lone elven warrior?
Oh, yes, all these characters can kill many goblins. How touching...

Darth Sparhawk
Actually otR is a decent story, but the fanaticism of its fans have always amazed me.

Sorgo
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
LOTR doesnt suck infact GL got some ideas from LOTR.(but i do like SW movies better)

Then i guessed he made LOTR better.

Darth Sparhawk
Well said one more time, Sorgo!

Dimmimar
LOTR fans are fanatic because of the brilliance of Tolkien's work.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Dimmimar
LOTR fans are fanatic because of the brilliance of Tolkien's work.

I love Tolkien's work, but by the gods I hate his writing style! The Counsel of Elrond itself took me forever to read.

Darth Sparhawk
I don't find it that brilliant, it's a matter of taste.

Dimmimar
Yes, it's a matter of opinion, with some people having different opinions to others.

I love Nineteen Eighty Four, but my friend, who is well read, detests it.

Tangible God
Tell me what impressed you as power in LotR guys. The fact that the great old Dark Lord was almost beaten by an old and desperate elf? His feeble mind control over Turin? The fact that the old Gandalf ran from a pack of wolves? The fact that Sauron was beaten by a guy with a broken sword? The Ringwraiths wo were afraid by a lone elven warrior?
Oh, yes, all these characters can kill many goblins. How touching... Hmm, having no intelligence yourself, it's no wonder you can't comprehend Tolkien. What, is their too many big words for you to read? Is watching spaceships easier for you than trying to understand the English language?

Nai Fohl
Some people should really spend some time reading before starting to critisize something that they - obviously - didn't even understand.

Darth Sparhawk
It's a common fault of Tolkien fanboys to call people things when they dare not to like their old Professor.
Now I wanna tell you a something. I have read the LotR thing several times, as well as countles other fantasy novels, some of them much superior to LotR. IMHO, of course.
What HAVE you read, Tolkien fanboy?

Ushgarak
Pointless thread. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.