Who could take down Tyrant Thanos and Champion that are not above a Sky Father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Only three to a team. No Cosmic Being any higher then a Sky Father

newjak86
Dr. Strange Juggernaut Flash

golem370
Champion is also immortal and has more experence then Juggernaut he who beat Juggernaut. Thanos is to smart to lose to flash and Strange might match Tyrant in power but I don't it.

newjak86
Originally posted by golem370
Champion is also immortal and has more experence then Juggernaut he who beat Juggernaut. Thanos is to smart to lose to flash and Strange might match Tyrant in power but I don't it. Yes but I pick these people for a reason my friend in it is combo that can beat them all.

DigiMark007
Those three are damn powerful, and any of them are near Skyfather (I'd have Tyrant above SF). So it's probably impossible. Newjak gave it a decent shot (when I saw the thread, Strange and Flash also popped into my mind) but it's probably impossible. Three sub-SF against any one of them would make a good fight, so all three makes it too tough.

newjak86
Um Strange and Juggernaut could have a powerful combo in the works there.
Flash I picked because of his speed and ability to buy time.
Strange then Unleashes the mystical powers of the Juggernaut and invokes Cyttorak turning him into Trion Juggs.

illadelph12
Mighty Mouse
PC Supes
He-Man

K3VIL
Major Disaster
Warrior Madness Thor
Superman

While Supes sundip and Thor goes all out keeping busy their enemies, Disaster will wait in the shadows then while his teammates put the 3 guys off their feet for few seconds, he'll drop thousands of asteroids in there, while Thor teleport safe the team.

golem370
Superman could stand up to the fighting skills of Champion Tyrant and Thanos fights thor and beats him. Then it's Tyrant Champion and Thanos vs Major Disaster I believe they would bring him down. Are you talking about his guy?

Ex11B
Asgardian Destroyer
Composite Superman
Mangog

golem370
Mangog was controlled by Thanos if was able to take Thanos why did he take orders from Thanos? Composite Superman would Still go down to Champion I am not sure how Tyrant would hold up to Destroyer.

newjak86
Originally posted by newjak86
Um Strange and Juggernaut could have a powerful combo in the works there.
Flash I picked because of his speed and ability to buy time.
Strange then Unleashes the mystical powers of the Juggernaut and invokes Cyttorak turning him into Trion Juggs.

Ex11B
Champion is going to take out someone who was 3 x stronger than PC Superman?..Tyrant wont beat Destroyer...but if he could..id like to see how?.....pity poor Mangog for getting mind controlled by Thanos...but if that couldnt happen...hmmmmmmmm...

BobbyD
How would SS, Thor and Superman stack up?

golem370
You must think I am talking about the Champion without the Power Gem I am not. Plus. "The Champion has mastered untold thousands of different martial arts and fighting styles culled from across the known Universe, and spends the majority of his time between championship matches practicing these arts"

golem370
If its regular thor then I believe Thanos and Champion would take them Alone.

leonidas
desak
the glimmer
drax w/gem (he ko'd champ with one shot)

golem370
Not if Champion had the Gem To.

leonidas
well, since they BOTH can't have it, and i called it first . . .

big grin

(actually you posted that bit about champ with gem at the same time i was jotting my list, so i'll call it a tie. if they both have one, it's a stalemate between them. desak is capable of beating thanos, glimmer could last against tyrant until he got help from desak. depending on tyrant's power level they might be able to bring him down. then the 3 would polish off champ.)

a likely scenario? maybe not, but i think it could possibly happen.ermm

DigiMark007
Ha...I can use this now.

Longshot! And what's the name of that guy that augmented Magneto's powers for a while? He's on my team too, to enhance Longshot's luck powers. Throw in Dr. Strange just for show.

Without prep the bad guys won't have a mutant nullifier to combat Longshot, and a nearby galaxy will become sentient and devour the three bad guys randomly out of spite. Longshot will then have sex with Thanos' mom.

Best. Plan. Ever.

leonidas
DAMN! damndamndamn! when i first saw this thread i thought of longshot!! then reading all the other posts i got caught up in NEW thinking and forgot about him! great call digi!

i'll exchange drax for longshot. somehow the gem would fall off of champ, or get knocked off, then longshot would have it, and take out champ. then he could give the gem to glimmer who could hold off tyrant until desak finished thanos. with longshot's bad luck, tyrant would fall before all 3.

can't believe i forgot longshot . . . no

DigiMark007
Thanks leo...it was kinda intended as a joke, but it probably has some merit. LS is just nigh-impossible to counter. I mean, what do you say to "Champ loses his gem and longshot picks it up"?? There's no conventional strategy to counter it, which is why it's so hilarious.

golem370
Who ever takes them down it won't be easy.

Wickerman
Originally posted by BobbyD
How would SS, Thor and Superman stack up?

You mean the SS Thanos alone has beaten countless times, including beaten to death, and Thor who;s also been beaten by Thanos plenty of times?

I.....think not. no

I wouldn't say Tyrant is below skyfather level erm . And as for Thanos, he might be below skyfather level, but he took a woopin from Odin and kept on coming....so that pretty much states just how close to skyfather level he is.

Ahem....as for digimark's comment of:

"Longshot will then have sex with Thanos' mom."

laughing cool.....likely to happen....if LS is a necrophile wink Thanos killed her no

~wickerman~

Maestro
Dr Strange, Roma and Blackheart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.