Nile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nick1811
the blessed dead and stones of sorrow are my favourite songs of theirs.

any fans?

SlipknoT
Nile are seriously one of the most under rated death metal bands out there. I was pissed, I didnt get to see them at Hellfest.

nick1811
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Nile are seriously one of the most under rated death metal bands out there. I was pissed, I didnt get to see them at Hellfest.

definitely, theyre probably the most talented three man band i know, except maybe primus. the vocals are amazing...

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by nick1811
the vocals are amazing...

You've got to be kidding? It's the same stupid death growl every other "death metal" band out there puts out. The reason these guys are overlooked is because they're a bunch of hicks out of Fayetteville, NC trying to tout an Egyptian theme that's funnier than it is ambitious.

So, in a nutshell, no. Not a fan at all.

SlipknoT
Dont you Live in Or Lived in NC, Cine?

SlipknoT
Scratch the Livein part cause I just saw the MN part in your location.

Victor Von Doom
Their drummer is crazy. Not a huge fan though.

Cinemaddiction
I did live in NC, about 30 minutes from their hometown, and I'm fairly sure I saw them live at some point in time at The Brewery with Drill 187 and Unsound.

TheStormrider
Love Nile. They were one of the first death metal bands I started listening to. Still a big fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.