Batman on Elm Street

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I know what you're thinking, but this is something I'm curious about.

Suppose Batman goes to Springwood to investigate the murders, and while he's sleeping, Freddy Kruger comes after him. Will Batman's 'issues' make him an easy target, or will his incredible willpower and mental discipline allow him to win?

beta-wolf_101
What the hell are talking about? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
What the hell are talking about? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

If Batman and Freddy fought in the dream world, would Batman be able to win because of his willpower and mental discipline or not?

tabby999
go away

kmcdude
raver Stop the ACID

b-dan
ur wacked man!!!

papabeard
Ban this chump!

chilled monkey
Okay, what exactly is the problem? Did I say anything to offend anyone? Did I hurt someone's feelings?

No offence but don't you have any imagination? It's FUN to think about things like this?

papabeard
Its only fun if you are a hairy backed geek who lives in his parents basement. rolling on floor laughing

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by papabeard
Its only fun if you are a hairy backed geek who lives in his parents basement. rolling on floor laughing

Fool, I will eat you! This thread is awesome!

Bats could take him. It would be cool if the Joker was there and they teamed up against Freddy and Jason, or something...

beta-wolf_101
I'm only going to say this once........stay off the drugs.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by beta-wolf_101
I'm only going to say this once........stay off the drugs.

Never! laughing

tabby999
no matter how much pot i've smoked, the idea of putting someone like Batman up against Freddy. and no one was offended, we're just sick of pointless "Vs." threads poping up every 5 minutes

kmcdude
I could be on acid and still not think up this crap.............Amazing

Impediment
The Dark Knight wouldn't have a chance. Freddy would cut his veins out and use him as a puppet, or put him into a video game and kill him or turn him into a cockroach and squish him in a roach motel or whatever else freddy did to the teens in those goddamn retarded sequels. Batman's willpower may be VERY strong but Freddy controls reality in his dreamworld.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Impediment
The Dark Knight wouldn't have a chance. Freddy would cut his veins out and use him as a puppet, or put him into a video game and kill him or turn him into a cockroach and squish him in a roach motel or whatever else freddy did to the teens in those goddamn retarded sequels. Batman's willpower may be VERY strong but Freddy controls reality in his dreamworld.

And yet he was beaten by the voice of a mute kid... no

Darth Extecute

b-dan
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
And yet he was beaten by the voice of a mute kid... no actually the kid didnt defeat him they poored holy water on freddys body ha eek!

stunna1773
lmfao rofl

beta-wolf_101
yes yes I think we can all agree it was pretty lame.

Darth Extecute
back on topic.. I gave you my opinion.. what do you think?

papabeard
I think you should go back to the Sci-Fi forum and never return.

Darth Extecute
^^ alrighty then.. :P I just tried to debate :P

papabeard
Sorry, but there are loads of these vs threads and they are annoying, there is a designated thread for vs on this forum,

Feel free to debate anything else though. thumbup1

kmcdude
I FEEL 'BAD'' FOR YOU PEOPLE no expression

BlackC@t
You gotta' be ****ing kidding me What the f**k?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.