-=- I sense heavy Debating Comming Our Way -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acherontia
http://www.snopes.com/politics/katrina/moore.asp

BackFire
haha.

You know, say wha tyou want about Micheal Moore, the man is entertaining.

Acherontia
I'm For Micheal

Acherontia
Compleat Letter here

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2005-09-02

I just don't Think Dubbaya Will udnersatnd the Sarcasm.

BackFire
surely MM will be talking about this in his sequel to Farenheight 9/11

WindDancer
Originally posted by Acherontia

I just don't Think Dubbaya Will udnersatnd the Sarcasm.

I just don't think he cares what MM has to say about him.

Spelljammer
Hahahaha! Yes Mr. Bush is SUCH an idiot! To think, he couldn't predict the hurricane destroying an entire city before the war in Iraq! Let's use that as a scapegoat to bash Mr. Bush the idiot some more and make a political propeganda stunt out of those poor people! Hahahahahaha!

Seriously man, that's low, even for Moore. Not cool..

KidRock
People still give a shit about what comes out of that whales mouth? THAT is interesting..

Snoopbert
I'm For Micheal

Darth Jello
Originally posted by WindDancer
I just don't think he cares what MM has to say about him.

I just don't think that bush even tries to pretend to give a shit about anything anymore. he gave the worst speach of his career and is content destroying the US and making his friends rich cause he doesn't have to run for reelection. as for his popularity-in the low 30 percentile...well, i said it once and ill say it again, bush would be happier than a pig in shit if there was another terror attack.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I just don't think that bush even tries to pretend to give a shit about anything anymore. he gave the worst speach of his career and is content destroying the US and making his friends rich cause he doesn't have to run for reelection. as for his popularity-in the low 30 percentile...well, i said it once and ill say it again, bush would be happier than a pig in shit if there was another terror attack.

Agreed. He's one self absorbed prick...

Ronny
OOOH BURN! Michael Moore is indeed encredibly entertaining stick out tongue

Tptmanno1
It Is a funny letter,
Funnier than anything the republicans could throw back...
and He DOES raise good points too..
The whole "what took the National Guard so Long" question.
Say what you wan't about him, but its not like he's the only one, everyone has people like that, Republicans have Ann Coulter and such, Micheal Moore is simply more funny...

Snoopbert
The National Guard so long? There was an MSN video about it from a third-party expert or something along those lines...

Acherontia
Originally posted by Snoopbert
The National Guard so long? There was an MSN video about it from a third-party expert or something along those lines...

Where can I see that?

Jargon343
Originally posted by Darth Jello

I think we'd be hard pressed to find any politician who wouldn't mess their pants with joy over the prospect of another attack.

Sadako of Girth
I say good call by Moore writing that.
I do believe that although he is a bit of a showman, he does come from a place of humanity in his views...
For sure, it has been said that "Bush couldn't predict the hurricane destroying an entire city before the war in Iraq!", well knowing how for whatever reason climate change is upon us, I think it was pretty f***ing stupid to cut budgetting for the sea defences in an area so low below sea level and surrounded by river too in favour of more military funding on the build-up to a planned illegal war..... Bush wanted to/planned to go for Iraq before 911 apparently, and I'm sure it was an aim of his that he had had before his installation in the White house too..
The endangerment of 'a measley million or so lives' of US citizens and visitors wasn't gonna put HIM off mission now was it...?

So when his plan to protect the citizens of Louisiana is reviewed,
will he be displaying the SAME "mission accomplished" banner that was on his little boat party that was supposed to be the end of the war *Cough illegal occupation Cough* of Iraq....?

Think what you like about Moore, but when you guys have such a bunch of coniving, power crazed, spinmongering, criminally neglegent at best- pure evil at worst-assholes in charge, who literally own the press that question them...
-Then you NEED someone like Moore who is an independant, who is not afraid to ask the questions that need answering, to cut through the bull..
I'd be grateful to have someone like him onboard, not angry...
Cause every governing power needs someone to truly challenge it....

KharmaDog
Bush doesn't care about anything, he doesn't need to worry about re-election, so if anyone thinks he actually gives a shit what americans (or anyone else thinks) you would be mistaken.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

When I think of the Bushes, I think of Smokey and the Bandit II where Jackie Gleason going something like:

"When Junior gets up in the morning, gets dressed... combs his hair... brushes his teeth.... Im not proud, I'm AMAZED......!!"

Daddy Bush Snr must have this thought every day.....

PVS

Snoopbert
Where can I see that? MSN stick out tongue I have to find it.

Darth Nauj
http://www.snopes.com/politics/katrina/moore.asp
funny letter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.