Spectre (Without Aproval) vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Ummm probably been done before, but Who cares ???????????

Spectre can take on the D.C.'s most powerful entities without breaking a sweat.

Galactus used to Marvels one true Badass. Now a days Thanos gives him problems, ohh well who wins smile

Solidus Snake
galactus and darkseid used to be beautiful. now look at them.

EsteemedLeader
Spectre wins. He's Hal Jordan, what more do you need?

golem370
I want a good reason why he would win.

Maestro
Spectre without approval got his ass handed to him by Dr Fate, nuff said.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by golem370
I want a good reason why he would win.

Alright, how about the fact that he's one of the most powerful beings is the universe?

yahman
Originally posted by Maestro
Spectre without approval got his ass handed to him by Dr Fate, nuff said.

What ??????????? confused

Read Day of Vengence

And sorry about the bad spelling of approval.

stormfront13
also spectre w/out approval was beaten by zatanna. and people seem to think she's weak here

Ultimate Ion
Spectre gets raped...hard.

yahman
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Spectre gets raped...hard.

Sorry.... We are talking about the Spectre who recently turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse, and has Shazam the Wizard logging his pants. The guy who is considered above Parallax in power. Umm I can't see him being raped. Doesn't Galactus have qualms about fighting Strange ? I'm not sure about Spectre winning, but I'm pretty sure it would be a good fight. smile

yahman
Originally posted by yahman
Sorry.... We are talking about the Spectre who recently turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse, and has Shazam the Wizard logging his pants. The guy who is considered above Parallax in power. Umm I can't see him being raped. Doesn't Galactus have qualms about fighting Strange ? I'm not sure about Spectre winning, but I'm pretty sure it would be a good fight. smile

Oh yeh didn't Krona beat Galactus in that recent Crossover which has just become Cannon. Paralax is way above Krona. smile

Maestro
you do know spectre without approval is a wimp right?

yahman
Originally posted by Maestro
you do know spectre without approval is a wimp right?

Yes I do realise Ignorance is Bliss, but you don't have to try and infect me with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read Day of Vengeance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Sentry
Oh yeh didn't Krona beat Galactus in that recent Crossover which has just become Cannon. Paralax is way above Krona. smile

Krona was not a wimp. That Krona was uber powered. Normal Krona is a wimp. Parallax is in the same league as Galactus, but he doesn't quite measure up.

Uber Krona > Galactus > Parallax > Spectre without approval

yahman
Originally posted by Sentry
Krona was not a wimp. That Krona was uber powered. Normal Krona is a wimp. Parallax is in the same league as Galactus, but he doesn't quite measure up.

Uber Krona > Galactus > Parallax > Spectre without approval

Spectre is more powerful than parallax. It was stated in Rebirth in the first issue.

Spelljammer
Spectre is more powerful than parallax. It was stated in Rebirth in the first issue.
Is he more powerful though when he doesn't have approval?

yahman
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Is he more powerful though when he doesn't have approval?

Yes.

With Approval, he's friking God, so him being more powerful is a formality. No point in mentioning it, is there ?

Creshosk
Hmm. . .

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
Hmm. . .

Don't give me that crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Creshosk
Don't give me that crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin What crap? wink

yahman
Originally posted by Creshosk
What crap? wink

OK i might be putting my neck out a bit, but I'm sure the same argument might have been applied to the Phoenix discussion ?
And all you can give me is an Ironic sigh. sad

Sentry
Here's Spectre without approval:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/powerlesspectre.jpg

A renegade/rogue Spectre is still powerful, but putting him up against Galactus...

Creshosk
OK i might be putting my neck out a bit, but I'm sure the same argument might have been applied to the Phoenix discussion ?
And all you can give me is an Ironic sigh. sad smile

jrodslam
Sentry, in that scan you put up, Spectre was saying that he cannot go against the will of GOD. What was that scan suppose to prove? GOD is his boss. GOD is the only who can override Spectre.

And Spectre without approval may be able to beat Galactus. Is it a definate? No, but very likely. For all those who arent. Read Day of Vengeance.

Juntai
SPectre doesnt have approval right or a mortal soul right now in Infinite Crisis, and it doesn't seem to hinder him at all.

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by Juntai
SPectre doesnt have approval right or a mortal soul right now in Infinite Crisis, and it doesn't seem to hinder him at all. It hinders him greatly. With approval he wouldn't have to bother fighting and a juiced up Captain Marvel would have been nothing more than an annoyance.

The Spectre is still powerful without approval but if Big G is fully fed, he isn't up to that level. I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 of DC characters without approval.

jrodslam
The Spectre is still powerful without approval but if Big G is fully fed, he isn't up to that level. I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 of DC characters without approval.

Well Captain Marvel was juiced by Multiple Gods. And Spectre not being approved, hes still probably rthe most powerful being in the universe. What 10 characters are beating him?

The Quintessence are probably the most powerful beings right under the main Gods. What 10 caracters are beating him?

Ultimate Ion
It gets hard to rank guys at that level of power but all these guys could up to Spectre.

Rama Kushna
H'ronmeer
Meshta
Gyges and Garamas (with God power)
Great Evil Beast
Mawu
Lucifer
Archangel Michael
The 5th Dimensional Beings
ID
Ultimator
Eclipso

Before the (lame) GL Rebirth Parallax retcon, he faired quite well against Spectre in Zero Hour while his power was being drained by Earth's heros.

jrodslam
Most of the people on your list are Gods/God like beings.

I thought you were feferring to normal DC characters. Plus Spectre could be equal to some of them.

golem370
Current occupation: Devourer of Worlds, Third Force of the Universe,Special Skills and Abilities: Omniscient and all powerful world devourer

golem370
A pic

Juntai
It hinders him greatly. With approval he wouldn't have to bother fighting and a juiced up Captain Marvel would have been nothing more than an annoyance.

The Spectre is still powerful without approval but if Big G is fully fed, he isn't up to that level. I wouldn't even put him in the top 10 of DC characters without approval. He was juiced by millions of people, including other heros and gods. wtf.

hunbu04
including the rest of the lords of order and chaos and the phantom stranger. without approval the spectre manage to end the entire ninth age of magic. The higher authority as the stranger called him only stop the spectre because he channel chaos/wild magic to killed Nabu. As he told shazam in DOV he is magic plus CM was surprise when the spectre depowered him by saying shazam. Than he told CM that he could do anything he wanted because that is what is means to be Judge/jury/excutional of DCU

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
A pic

LT=Spectre
Celestial/Galactus connection
Eternity/Death

Spectre wins. I love Galactus.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/spectredx1nm6.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.