i need advice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

terra grl 123
can annyone offer to give me some advice? sad

Storm
Advice about...?

terra grl 123
well,my best friend broke up with this guy a while ago and now she hates his living guts.well,now i'm going out withhim.all she thinks is that we are friends,and she won't talk to me at all,but i really like the guy,what am i supposed 2 do?!

Storm
It is almost always a problematic situation. If you are really interested, you should certainly feel free to discuss it with your friend.

terra grl 123
well i don't want to tell her,because she might never talk to me again.

Mandorallen
that seems like the only solution.

would you wrather let it bother you and live with it?

or

would you like to confront her and end it?

terra grl 123
well...what should i say to her?

Storm
Your friendship is worth too much to jeopardize over a boyfriend but you shouldn' t miss an opportunity because you are too afraid to explore your friend' s feelings.

terra grl 123
i don't get it.

SlipknoT
You're eventually going to Break up with him so...I'd take a friendship over a meaningless relationship

Storm
The only adivce I can give you is to sit your best friend down and to talk it over with her.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by terra grl 123
well,my best friend broke up with this guy a while ago and now she hates his living guts.well,now i'm going out withhim.all she thinks is that we are friends,and she won't talk to me at all,but i really like the guy,what am i supposed 2 do?!
It's all about priorities Terra, I can't promise you everything's going to be hunky dorey and you're going to have a boyfriend and your best friend. You have to ask yourself why she broke up with him to begin with. Was he being a bad boyfriend? If so you can only expect the same. Was she just being shallow and got bored with him? If so, you know how deep her roots go and how she's not a very good friend.

And if both agreed, well then you're just going to have to figure out for yourself what means more to you. Companionship or friendship. Neither one is an unpainful choice, and I cannot tell you which one would be better because differant people hold differant fates..

Britannia

If she was a true friend, she'd be ok with it. wink

debbiejo
You gotta mention something about this to your friend...She'll probably find out anyway...and it would be much worse.....Anyway..you might be surprised at your friends reaction about it...Don't view things worse than they can be......Conversations with best friends are worth it.

Lord Melkor
Well TerraGirl123, I am sure that if she is your true friend, she will get over it.

Give her some time, she should get better with time. Or find a boyfriend for her.

Lord Melkor
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You're eventually going to Break up with him so...I'd take a friendship over a meaningless relationship

Why meaningless? Blind assumption. Love sometimes happens.

jaden101
dont eat yellow snow...

Britannia
Originally posted by jaden101
dont eat yellow snow...

Indispensable advice.

terra grl 123
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Why meaningless? Blind assumption. Love sometimes happens.

i told my friend last night,and i told her that i wanted to talk about it,but she said "try me",then she hung up. sad

Capt_Fantastic

What are you supposed to do? First, you should realize that you don't really care about your friend, otherwise you would not have allowed this situation to happen. Secondly, you need to figure out which of them means more to you. Because if it's her, you'll end it and apologize. If it's him, then you need to get over her not talking to you.

terra grl 123
well...ok,i guess,i really like him,and she's my best friend.

Capt_Fantastic
well...ok,i guess,i really like him,and she's my best friend.

Whats your point? That you want you cake and to eat it too? You can't.

terra grl 123
i'll just leave my friend alone 4 a coupple of days,and then try to talk to her about it again.

FeceMan
Your friend is not a very good friend.

Tell her to get over her melodramatic piss-and-moan, wallow-in-my-own-self-pity bitchfest. She's being a selfish prick and treating YOU like shit because she's angry and hurt. If you are really afraid about confronting her, I would wait her out--chances are that she'll get over herself and want to be friends again.

If not, you're better off without her.

terra grl 123
thanks FeceMan.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan

Tell her to get over her melodramatic piss-and-moan, wallow-in-my-own-self-pity bitchfest. She's being a selfish prick and treating YOU like shit because she's angry and hurt. If you are really afraid about confronting her, I would wait her out--chances are that she'll get over herself and want to be friends again.

Oh, come on man. If you were dating a girl and then your friend started dating her, you're saying you wouldn't be pissed off in the least...despite the reasons for the break-up?

debbiejo
Well the friend and the boyfriend broke up right?...so, isn't he open for the new girl friend...But again, the old girl friends would want an alliance on what a jerk the old boyfriend is...But instead of an alliance...She goes with him...That is why the friend is hurt...

Capt_Fantastic
I would view it more as one of those unspoken rules for friendship.

terra grl 123
Originally posted by debbiejo
Well the friend and the boyfriend broke up right?...so, isn't he open for the new girl friend...But again, the old girl friends would want an alliance on what a jerk the old boyfriend is...But instead of an alliance...She goes with him...That is why the friend is hurt...

i don't get it.

terra grl 123

well,i'd never say that to my friend.

Capt_Fantastic
well,i'd never say that to my friend.

Why wouldn't you?

terra grl 123
decause she'd get pissed at me.

Capt_Fantastic
decause she'd get pissed at me.

So, you won't tell her to get over it out of fear of her getting angry, but you will date her ex? That makes no sense. I'll refer you to my first post.

EsteemedLeader
thanks FeceMan.

"thanks" and "Feceman" are two words I had never thought I'd see together...

terra grl 123
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
So, you won't tell her to get over it out of fear of her getting angry, but you will date her ex? That makes no sense. I'll refer you to my first post.

well,she hates her ex.!!!he likes me and i like him,and she just needs do get over it,and be my friend,it's not like she'll ever see or talk to him,i just don't understand her.

terra grl 123
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
"thanks" and "Feceman" are two words I had never thought I'd see together...

why?

prideful cloud
i suggest that u go out with him nonetheless, ur friend will get over it, maybe, just tell her, or would u rather haver her find out from someone else

terra grl 123
already told her last night,and she hung up on me.

EsteemedLeader
why?

Not that it's this guy (FeceMan), I just didn't expect to see someone who is the self proclaimed lord of feces to be taken seriously...

prideful cloud
is she ur best friend, cause if she is than most likely shell get over it, but keep tryin to talk with her, see if u can still be friends

terra grl 123
i was being sarcastic when i said thanks,but he did post a reply.

terra grl 123
Originally posted by prideful cloud
is she ur best friend, cause if she is than most likely shell get over it, but keep tryin to talk with her, see if u can still be friends

ok.

prideful cloud
hope it works out for u

see ya!

terra grl 123
thanx

EsteemedLeader
Maybe you should beat her up...

terra grl 123
.....surprise.....are u mad?!i wan't her 2 be my friend not my enemy!!!!!!!!!

FeceMan
Oh, come on man. If you were dating a girl and then your friend started dating her, you're saying you wouldn't be pissed off in the least...despite the reasons for the break-up?
I'm not saying I wouldn't be angry--especially if it was a 'messy' break-up--but I wouldn't go and treat my friend like he was lower than dirt because of it.

Capt_Fantastic
I'm not saying I wouldn't be angry--especially if it was a 'messy' break-up--but I wouldn't go and treat my friend like he was lower than dirt because of it.

But, my point in all of this is that your friend should have more respect for you, than to jump on your ex as soon as you've broken up.

FeceMan
But, my point in all of this is that your friend should have more respect for you, than to jump on your ex as soon as you've broken up.
That is true, however, I don't think she "jumped on ex as soon as broke up". She said it was "awhile ago".

EsteemedLeader
.....surprise.....are u mad?!i wan't her 2 be my friend not my enemy!!!!!!!!!

No, a constructive confrontation. Just rough her up a little and she could be your friend better than before. And take pictures and post them on the internet...

Adam_PoE
That is true, however, I don't think she "jumped on ex as soon as broke up". She said it was "awhile ago".

Your friend should have more respect for you than to jump on your ex at all.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

She jumped her friends ex. Why does that matter though? confused

FeceMan
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
*Sighs.*

I hardly think that she "jumped on" him.

Bicnarok
Kill them all, problem gone!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
She jumped her friends ex. Why does that matter though? confused

Because it simply does. I keep taking this seriously, but then I remember that this is all just likely highschool drama.

But, it matters because friends are supposed to have respect and concern for each other. And to date a guy that her friend used to date, simply goes against the rules of friend etiquette.

Why does that seem so outragesous to everyone?

debbiejo
Like I said....The guy was free
Your friend is free
You are free
She is your friend
you need to tell her
She needs to respect her own decision for the break up.
She needs to respect you too.
Shee needs to grow up.
you need to make a choice on her emotions?

terra grl 123
Because it simply does. I keep taking this seriously, but then I remember that this is all just likely highschool drama.

But, it matters because friends are supposed to have respect and concern for each other. And to date a guy that her friend used to date, simply goes against the rules of friend etiquette.

Why does that seem so outragesous to everyone?

were in "middle school",not "high school"

EsteemedLeader
were in "middle school",not "high school"

What grade?

terra grl 123
7th u idiot,(sorry,i'm argry right now.)

FeceMan
7th u idiot,(sorry,i'm argry right now.)
Christ, no wonder you're making such a big freakin' deal out of this...and no wonder your posts lack logic, correct grammar, and your original post didn't even have the situation described in it.

debbiejo
Ah OH the grammar police.........

FeceMan
Ah OH the grammar police.........
I prefer 'Grammar Nazi' or 'Grammatik Sturmabteilung' (my limited, probably highly erroneous attempt at German...where's finti when you need him?).

terra grl 123
Christ, no wonder you're making such a big freakin' deal out of this...and no wonder your posts lack logic, correct grammar, and your original post didn't even have the situation described in it.

actually,i was only angry when i posted that one thing,besides,problem solved,i dumped him and she's my friend again.

terra grl 123
but,he doesn't talk to me annymore.

Inspectah Deck
So why are concerned about that when you dumped him? huh

debbiejo
Because she liked him......................

And feceman......look at your clock....finti's sleeping......go wake him up.......!!!

terra grl 123
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
So why are concerned about that when you dumped him? huh

yea,i REALLY liked hin.

FeceMan
yea,i REALLY liked hin.

Stupid, pointless middle school melodrama.

Makes me want to vomit.

terra grl 123
yea,well we'll see who get's the last laugh.

terra grl 123
devil2

Inspectah Deck

Stupid, pointless middle school melodrama.

Makes me want to vomit.

laughing

FeceMan
yea,well we'll see who get's the last laugh.
Um...

Me.

terra grl 123
yea right,u wish busta.
twisted

Inspectah Deck
Um...

Me.

laughing

terra grl 123
laughing

yea laugh while u can.dev

Inspectah Deck
huh

terra grl 123
huh

u know u and freeseman weren't anny help u know.

xmarksthespot
Dump the boy and go out with your friend... shifty j/k

terra grl 123
eeew,and i did dump him,and now she's my friend again,but he won't talk to me.

Inspectah Deck
u know u and freeseman weren't anny help u know.

Who is freeseman?

debbiejo
We should start charging for our counseling advise......Hope you have insurance.

xmarksthespot
Advice like this:
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Dump the boy and go out with your friendhas gotta be worth at least $50/hour.

terra grl 123
Who is freeseman?

i meant FeceMan u idiot.

terra grl 123
We should start charging for our counseling advise......Hope you have insurance.

i don't get it,why insurance?

Inspectah Deck
i meant FeceMan u idiot.

How could you spell FeceMan wrong? What the f**k?

Bardock42
I prefer 'Grammar Nazi' or 'Grammatik Sturmabteilung' (my limited, probably highly erroneous attempt at German...where's finti when you need him?).

I am quite suprised...this is actually right......you sure you are an american?

leonheartmm
u know, with that unbelievable cute face of yours terra girl, ur friend should forget all the hate shes supposed to feal .

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
I am quite suprised...this is actually right......you sure you are an american?
A better question would be, "Are you sure you are unlearned in German?" (Yes, I am.)

All I know is that I like the phrase "Ich esse kinder".
Originally posted by leonheartmm
u know, with that unbelievable cute face of yours terra girl, ur friend should forget all the hate shes supposed to feal .
Yes, because her avatar accurately represents what she looks like in real life. 'Cause, you know, I'm a psychopath wearing a symbiote costume that gives me augmented versions of Spider-Man's powers.

Bardock42
A better question would be, "Are you sure you are unlearned in German?" (Yes, I am.)

Yes, because her avatar accurately represents what she looks like in real life. 'Cause, you know, I'm a psychopath wearing a symbiote costume that gives me augmented versions of Spider-Man's powers.

Well but you can spell right instinctively then......

And that is a really good phrase...I need that all the time

Good point.....I just recently bought the Batman/Spider-Man Crossover with Joker and Carnage in it.....he's such a greqat villain.....

terra grl 123

how the hell would u know what i look like?

Inspectah Deck
You quoted the wrong post roll eyes (sarcastic)

FeceMan
OMG terra is teh hawtness!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!111 those giant eyes, stick arms an legs turn me on liek nothering else!!1 teh anime roxx0rz my s0xx0rz with teh hawt1

Inspectah Deck
haha

Snoopbert
Originally posted by SlipknoT

terra grl 123
You quoted the wrong post roll eyes (sarcastic)

ooh,well.

terra grl 123
OMG terra is teh hawtness!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!111 those giant eyes, stick arms an legs turn me on liek nothering else!!1 teh anime roxx0rz my s0xx0rz with teh hawt1

what? huh

Inspectah Deck
Dear Watson..... It is perfectly self explanatory. Would you like some tea? detective

terra grl 123
Dear Watson..... It is perfectly self explanatory. Would you like some tea? detective

huh what? huh

Inspectah Deck
huh what? huh

A typo is not a legitimate excuse to write like a 3 year old terra nono

terra grl 123
whatever.

Inspectah Deck
A clear example of what I said before. Your posts lack logic, capitalism, grammer, punctuation, spelling, et cetera. Thats why I shall teach you dear Watson detective

terra grl 123
wow.

Inspectah Deck
Yes. My excellent vocabulary is quite astounding. Leaves many people speechless really detective

debbiejo
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!".....Jerry signfield....

Inspectah Deck
Yes, no tea at all

Inspectah Deck
how the hell would u know what i look like?

Tsk, tsk. Don't you know he is omnipresent?

seaapple
A clear example of what I said before. Your posts lack logic, capitalism, grammer, punctuation, spelling, et cetera. Thats why I shall teach you dear Watson detective

capitalism?

PunisherFan33

well if u really like him **** her go out with him WTF can it hurt

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by seaapple
capitalism?

Yes like so.....

terra grl 123
Originally posted by PunisherFan33
well if u really like him **** her go out with him WTF can it hurt

WOW

terra grl 123
Yes like so.....

i respect that. smile
and,i'm not the best at spelling,i type 2 fast to know.

Inspectah Deck
and,i'm not the best at spelling,i type 2 fast to know.

I can see that

terra grl 123
yea.

terra grl 123
whatever.

PunisherFan33
WOW

yea so.................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.