Suge knight got ''popped''

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
The Grandaddy of deathrow records has been shot in the leg,after trying to declare peace in the world of rap.

This sucks,Who eva shot suge should be shot back at!!!! gunsmilie

Snoopbert
I think Suge had Tupac killed to retain access to his unreleased material.

kmcdude
No way

Snoopbert
I believe it. He is a... cryp, I think.

kmcdude
I know snoop dogg's with crips......

zac_j
Originally posted by kmcdude
I know snoop dogg's with crips......

no sh!t, sherlock

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

kmcdude
shutup

SlipknoT
Snoop is Cripp, Suge is Blood, They hate Each other.. And Bloods own Cripps. And Suge didnt Decalre peace in Hip Hip, He vowed to Kill Snoop because he made up the theory that He Kill Tupac.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Snoop is Cripp, Suge is Blood, They hate Each other.. And Bloods own Cripps. And Suge didnt Decalre peace in Hip Hip, He vowed to Kill Snoop because he made up the theory that He Kill Tupac.

confused Suge isn't Blood, Game is

Acherontia

Inspectah Deck
http://rap.about.com/library/weekly/aatupacconspiracytheories090902.htm

zac_j
shutup

Don't tell me to shut up, at least I can spell shut up. And thats just retarded acting like you're restricted. "Restrcted"? And anyways.... Suge Sucks.

Snoopbert

Thanks Slip. All I knew is that someone had a theory that Suge killed Tupac, which I really do believe. I forgot which gang Suge was part of embarrasment

kmcdude

cheers slip smile

Captain REX
Blood...Cripp...who really gives a ****? They're all just a bunch of rappers who think they own everything, but they actually just have lots of money and fans, the end. no expression

kmcdude
Originally posted by Captain REX
Blood...Cripp...who really gives a ****? They're all just a bunch of rappers who think they own everything, but they actually just have lots of money and fans, the end. no expression

And would shoot your ass up in a matter of seconds if u ****ed with them wink

kmcdude
edit

Inspectah Deck
Why?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
confused Suge isn't Blood, Game is both are.

Ronny
Originally posted by Captain REX
Blood...Cripp...who really gives a ****? They're all just a bunch of rappers who think they own everything, but they actually just have lots of money and fans, the end. no expression Agreed. This whole rap beef shit is really pathetic. You have a problem with someone you dont write about them and bash them publicly, you tell them what you think about them to their face. All this shooting and screaming is really getting out of control, it sets a horrible example for our children. I know I don't want my son walking down the street in gangsta gear insulting everyone he sees and setting himself up to get shot.

*relizes how mother like I sound* Oh god embarrasment

SlipknoT
They do sau it to their faces, Hence why they gert shot. Mhm Kay Kay Doobie Dooba Doo smile

kmcdude
Originally posted by Ronny
Agreed. This whole rap beef shit is really pathetic. You have a problem with someone you dont write about them and bash them publicly, you tell them what you think about them to their face. All this shooting and screaming is really getting out of control, it sets a horrible example for our children. I know I don't want my son walking down the street in gangsta gear insulting everyone he sees and setting himself up to get shot.

I just relized today I dont like you stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Im sure Ronny is heart broken over it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Im sure Ronny is heart broken over it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Have not given it much thought really roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
Nah, shes jear broked because I slashes her Soccor Balls and Fish tank

Jedi Priestess
Have not given it much thought really roll eyes (sarcastic)

apparently you did because you took the time to post about it....

kmcdude
apparently you did because you took the time to post about it....

Nope smile Just passing time,I am hungover and it is sunday morning,got nothin better to do than post wink

Ronny
Im sure Ronny is heart broken over it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh yes, how dare he not like me because of my common sence and motherlike veiws of proper direction twards the children of todays society. roll eyes (sarcastic) God the pain.

kmcdude
Oh yes, how dare he not like me because of my common sence and motherlike veiws of proper direction twards the children of todays society. roll eyes (sarcastic) God the pain.

I feel sorry for your future son. no expression

Ronny
Why, because I want him to grow up healthy and intelligent?

D-Double
The Grandaddy of deathrow records has been shot in the leg,after trying to declare peace in the world of rap.

Suge Knight is the granddaddy of nuthin but jack'n foolz... laughing

and he will be shot many more times. Why? Cuz he's a gangsta, and that's what gangstaz do... big grin

It strikes me as funny that some actually feel bad for him... laughing out loud

Ronny
DOOBIE eek!

kmcdude
Why, because I want him to grow up healthy and intelligent?

I was raised very stictly,which is why I ''rebelled'' back and am now a marijuana addict and get drunk and screw skanks that I dont even like every weekend no expression

If you are wise,you will remember this post smile

D-Double
DOOBIE eek!

CUTEY-PIE eek!

Ronny
I was raised very stictly,which is why I ''rebelled'' back and am now a marijuana addict and get drunk and screw skanks that I dont even like every weekend no expression

If you are wise,you will remember this post smile Are you proud of that? You sound like a whore to me. And I am not going to raise my child in extream strict manners, but i will try to keep him off the streets and alive, because I love him.

Ronny
Originally posted by D-Double
CUTEY-PIE eek! What have you been up to? stick out tongue i havent seen you around here in forever

kmcdude
Are you proud of that? You sound like a whore to me. And I am not going to raise my child in extream strict manners, but i will try to keep him off the streets and alive, because I love him.

I am not proud of it sad which is why I am trying to change,and if u knew me u would like me smile

Thankyou for your ''extremely'' small minded opinion on me,I am done talking to youbye

D-Double
What have you been up to? stick out tongue i havent seen you around here in forever

I've been work'n my ass off. disgust .... *feels his butt* ... but I got a lil left though... tongue_ss

I've been good though. How bout you, sweets.... hug

Ronny
I am not proud of it sad which is why I am trying to change,and if u knew me u would like me smile

Thankyou for your ''extremely'' small minded opinion on me,I am done talking to youbye Why is everything hes saying to me coming off as lame and contradictory. blink someone translate please

Dr. Octagon

ur stupid man

Ronny
I've been work'n my ass off. disgust .... *feels his butt* ... but I got a lil left though... tongue_ss

I've been good though. How bout you, sweets.... hug laughing out loud I just got back in school a litttle less then a month ago, and im doing pretty well, homecoming is at the end of the month and i really need a date. That is if i even end up going

Snoopbert
kmcdude, Just, silence yourself.

Ronny
yes please.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
ur stupid man

Why cause I dont like crips? laughing

D-Double
laughing out loud I just got back in school a litttle less then a month ago, and im doing pretty well, homecoming is at the end of the month and i really need a date. That is if i even end up going

If I was about 10 years younger, you'd be going with me... whistle

But even though you can't go with me, you should still go. big grin

... I'm surprised you haven't been asked yet. dontgetit

Dr. Octagon
Why cause I dont like crips? laughing

laughing no cuz your making Suge Knight sound like he's a saint.

Ronny
If I was about 10 years younger, you'd be going with me... whistle

But even though you can't go with me, you should still go. big grin

... I'm surprised you haven't been asked yet. dontgetit I'm not very interested in the guys giving me looks, i have my eyes on one guy and im contemplating on asking him stick out tongue im prbably not even going to go

D-Double
I'm not very interested in the guys giving me looks, i have my eyes on one guy and im contemplating on asking him stick out tongue im prbably not even going to go

do it..... I dare you no expression

Ronny
do it..... I dare you no expression I only have one class with him embarrasment

And im shyish blushing

kmcdude
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
laughing no cuz your making Suge Knight sound like he's a saint.

He is compared to all them ******* crips who shot him.......

D-Double
I only have one class with him embarrasment

And im shyish blushing

alright, heres whatcha do:

1. sneak up behind him... shifty

2. Jump his bones .... glomp

3. Club him on the head with your science book... bangin

4. Then whisper sweet, suggestive nothings to him while he's unconscious... whistlewacko

When he comes to, He'll ask you. Badda-bing, Badda-boom. You're in there... flirt

Ronny
laughing yeah that'll work

Snoopbert
Hmm... don't do anything involving notes smile Just go up and ask him. Why? Because that shows you have the guts to ask yourself, and even if he says know, you at least left an impression on any guys watching.

D-Double
laughing yeah that'll work

... never fails big grin

Either that, or bat those pretty eyes at him eyes .... that should do the trick. wink

Ronny
I just wont go * slams head against desk* No one wants to go with me

D-Double
you so silly... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I bet half your school is like *COUGHronnyishotCOUGH*.... yes

Have faith, luv... and have fun... hug

Ronny
i bet stick out tongue yeaha. no. i'll ask him and if he says no ill be like aw to bad, then ill come on here and be all AAAAH DAMN IM GONNA GO DIE okay bye no expression yea...

D-Double
laughing out loud ..... I just can't imagine someone turning you down, but eh erm

... if he says no, guess what.... he's gay no expression

... and you'd probably want him even more huh? lol .......... sorry bag

Ronny
oh yea, he acts soooo gay like hes always pretending to masturbate ove this one guy during class, but hes joking... its so hot

D-Double
laughing ............................. um embarrasment .............. hmm hmm

This fella sounds a lil like a hooligan... blue_bandana

Tell him to watch his step with you, or Me, Tired Hiker, and Doc Strangelove are gonna kick his ass... boxing

Ronny
awesome

but he has a pretty ass stick out tongue dont beat it to hard

D-Double
for your benefit, the beatdown will probably involve alot of scratching, slapping, screaming, and hair pulling... eyes

anything to keep you entertained.... swank

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing You get 'um girl

D-Double
... big grin

Ronny
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
laughing You get 'um girl THankies happy

And doobie, that sounds perfect stick out tongue

The Inkeeper
i dont understand all this Rap arguing, really not worth it.

How stupid do you have to be to say, in a song being listened to by possibly millions remember, "Im going to shoot you" or the likes? Theres nothing like making yourself a suspect if it happens.

Scythe
As if Suge Knight didn't had it coming....

SlipknoT
pop

Inspectah Deck
Agreed. This whole rap beef shit is really pathetic. You have a problem with someone you dont write about them and bash them publicly, you tell them what you think about them to their face. All this shooting and screaming is really getting out of control, it sets a horrible example for our children. I know I don't want my son walking down the street in gangsta gear insulting everyone he sees and setting himself up to get shot.

bang bang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.