ooo jesus ,i forgot my tie to work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent 69
I forget my tie to work and for some reason my boss thought it was a hate crime against jewish people ,so i am suspended because my boss is a retard

Spelljammer
Please tell me you're joking.

I'm so glad I've never had to encounter such stupidity. Before I could even ask how he interputted that as biggotry I would have to say "you are the stupidest man on the planet and I hope you die".

Hell, I've done simaler things to my dad. laughing out loud

zac_j
thats nice

Imaginary
Originally posted by Agent 69
I forget my tie to work and for some reason my boss thought it was a hate crime against jewish people ,so i am suspended because my boss is a retard

That's really random blink

Agent 69
Its true,My boss always says the jews made the tie company and that me not wearing it and not being jewish is a hate crime .I am not stupid my boss is

Spelljammer
Its true,My boss always says the jews made the tie company and that me not wearing it and not being jewish is a hate crime .I am not stupid my boss is
I'd look into another job.

Once I get a call and get the other job. I would kick your boss in the nuts, say I quit, and put his phone number on the house of some KKK member just in spite of both..

But then I'm like that.. Which is probably why everyone's scared of me and won't just chill out..

Agent 69
iTS NOT THAT SIMPLE
i love my job and my girlfriend also works there

amity75
I forget my tie all the time at work. It's weird but I feel naked without it...

Sir Mist
...guess that makes me a Jew hater...

amity75
If forgetting to wear a tie to work makes you a jew hater then I must be Heinrich Himmler.

Sir Mist
I dont even have a tie..let alone know how to tie one...

kmcdude
I have only worn a tie 2 times in my life,while at court cause I got charged with assault.....

zac_j
Originally posted by kmcdude
I have only worn a tie 2 times in my life,while at court cause I got charged with assualt.....

??????????????????????????????????

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Sir Mist
...guess that makes me a Jew hater...
You're Ayran? German? Palistinian? Vote democrat?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Spelljammer
You're Ayran? German? Palistinian? Vote democrat?

Nope, a non tie wearer.

Agent 69
LOL,I HEAR YA MAN

zac_j
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Nope, a non tie wearer.

You sick bastard laughing out loud

Spelljammer
i love my job
You've stroken my curiosity of where you work now..

Now I understand, hell's bells, I'd deal with a room full of Barbra Streisends and Hillary Clintons for my Bran-Bran.

Course the minute she left the room I'd be throwing myself at them, slamming thier head against the door, making weapons out of lampposts and things to destroy them, then when she comes back and sees a bloody mess i'd say "sorry, I farted.."

Agent 69
I am a reporter for a newspaper,like its a good job but my boss loves the jewish people,,,one time he fired a guy because he was german..Man i hope he gets fired

Spelljammer
Wow, that's borderline psychotic.

On the plus side he's pro-Zion.

Atleast I hope so..

Sir Mist
Originally posted by zac_j
You sick bastard laughing out loud

Thats probably why Hitler started his little war thing.....he just didnt want to wear a tie..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.