Galactus and Heralds are going to consume DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Galactus & heralds Firelord Airwalker Terrax THE FALLEN ONE Morg Silver Surfer. The heralds find this alternate Planet like Earth for Galactus to Consume. Does this Happen or is there away DC Earth can stop this. also if they do consume DC Earth they then go for Darkseids Apokolips

Darth_Erebus
DC earth is doomed unless like the Marvel universe, Galactus is either very weak or a being like The Watcher intervenes and provides Batman or someone with info on how to get the ultimate nullifier. As for apokolips, Galactus has already attempted to consume it in "Galactus vs Darkseid, the hunger" Darkseid was unable to prevent the big G but when he went to consume Apokolips's life force he found it had none.

yahman
Spectre Handels the B G.

JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Out Siders, JL Elite, Injustice Society, The Secret Society, And a variety of othe mystics, Gods and G.L 's fight the Heralds.

This is Kinda OWAW again, and guess who one that ?

golem370
Could Spectre stand up to the ultimate nullifier?

supremthor
u gonna have characters like Yz who are on Galactus level of power.

golem370
I am sorry but until I see him beat Galactus I don't believe it

golem370

snoopdogg
Maybe DC Earth can get Krona to help them. smile

golem370
OK I was just wondering What would DC Universe do if Eternity Assaulted them?This has nothing to do with this Thread.

leonheartmm
the fallen one is potentially even more powerful than big g, i doubt any1 other than the spectar or a hell bent constantine could do anythin at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.