What Are You Girls Thinking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheQuincy
Tell Me. I Would like to know. In fact, every guy here would like to know. Tell me this, what is this supposed to mean: "I'm sorry, you're too nice." Also, wats with the constant downfall of nice guys because alot of these girls go after the ridiculous morons who do crack and crap, then come complaining to the nice guys? Please inform me. And guys, if you have questions, nows the time to ask these ladies.

darth-yoda
good idea iv had the ohh i went out with the wrong lad i should of picked you well why didnt you imm always the one left to clear things up aahhhhh

TheQuincy
Damn right yoda!

xLiNdS x 622x
girls like guys they can't have...they like "bad boys" so if a guy is really nice they know he's always gonna be there and there's no mystery

§P0oONY
I'm thinking "What Are You Girls Thinking?" Sounds like you are implying we are all girls. stick out tongue

Pyrofly
Ok.. when girls say that.. or when i do.. i mean it like "your to nice" as in.. our to good of a friend to date and we dont wanna ruin your friendship

most of the time friendship means alot to a girl yes

or what Linds said.. thats pretty close to thumb up

darth-yoda
**** i liked no i was in love with this girl for about half a year we were best mates i didnt have the balls to ask her out so she ended up with my best mate and i set them up im just to damn nice all i wnt is love and i cant get it ahhhhhhh sad

TheQuincy
'Fraid not spoooon. I just figured that if a girl read it, she would know that i was talking to them. do not think that I was implying you were a chick. But girls, what makes you think just because someone is nice occasionally doesn't mean they can be a "Bad boy" or whatever?

darth-yoda
i think the whole im a bad boy is horrible who wants a lad how is smaked off his man **** and steals everythoing in sight when you can have a boy who will love you and be there for you always

Pyrofly
Originally posted by darth-yoda
**** i liked no i was in love with this girl for about half a year we were best mates i didnt have the balls to ask her out so she ended up with my best mate and i set them up im just to damn nice all i wnt is love and i cant get it ahhhhhhh sad yeah i've done that before.. just ima chick stick out tongue

TheQuincy
Perhaps we're beter off alone. Some chickas can be very ignorant. Forgiving their cheating boyfriends. Maybe we are better off alone dude.

xLiNdS x 622x
i prefer nice, sensitive guys but all the ones i know already have boyfriends stick out tongue

darth-yoda
its hell now i dont even talk to the girl much and i still love her

darth-yoda
i dont wanna be alone i want a girl who will love me who i can cuddle in bed at night who i can love back i

PimpXMaster
And Yet Girls, have the nerve to talk shit, on how a guy only wants a girl for their looks. Well I am going to use this one.

For the unattracitive girls, I say i don't want to go out with you because there is no mystery, so I want a sexy girl that does naughty aka bad things and live it up.

TheQuincy
And we get the pimpmasters opinion. Good point man.

darth-yoda
i just wish i could find someone to love me

Pyrofly
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
i prefer nice, sensitive guys but all the ones i know already have boyfriends stick out tongue i know what you mean!

i finally got the 'sweetheart' at my school and guess what... he an ass disgust

darth-yoda
most lads are hey want you for sex **** and a trophy girl i dont and i cant find a girl

Pyrofly
i dont wanna be alone i want a girl who will love me who i can cuddle in bed at night who i can love back i believe it or not.. alot.. ALOT of girls want a guy like that.. one that always says they love them, cuddles them all the time.. would do anything for them love

darth-yoda
well not the ones i know so i guess all i have is my KMC freinds and 4 day relationsships sad

TheQuincy
But they want that guy to be the idiot drunk who beats them....it balances out...

darth-yoda
yeah or a smack head asre who nicks there stuff for coke

Pyrofly
no no girl i know likes that

me.. im into the sweet ones.. but if there to close to me and are to good of friends then i just cant date them sad i think it would be weird

just think... 4 day realtionships are better then going through even a month with someone your unhappy with

PimpXMaster
most lads are hey want you for sex **** and a trophy girl i dont and i cant find a girl

thats the problem. You got to be bad. Girls only want guys to be bad and tough/rugged, so Why don't you look for a girl just to have sex. That way, you don't get hurt.

I know this guy that throws footballs at a girls head, when he is mad, and she stayed with him. She treated her like a piece of shit, always yelling, and she stays with him. This was so long ago, when I was nice, and I liked her but the guy abuses her and I hear her complain to me, and say i am nice but yet she doesnt want to go with me. She broke up with that dude atleast 4 times, every 2 weeks, and she goes back with him every time, but then the guy dumped her ass for another chick. Now she smokes weed, and acts like a ****. I really liked her and respected her(she wasnt even all that great looking just normal) but hey, nice guys finish last. Thats when I became, to like only sexy girls, and act like a punk. Hey it's bad to act like that but it works, and thats what girls like. You should try it. It does wonders for me.

darth-yoda
every girl i get close to i fall in love with always

Pyrofly
no pimpmaster..go back to the way you were.. lors of girls like that too..and someone will noticed that

TheQuincy
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
thats the problem. You got to be bad. Girls only want guys to be bad and tough/rugged, so Why don't you look for a girl just to have sex. That way, you don't get hurt.

I know this guy that throws footballs at a girls head, when he is mad, and she stayed with him. She treated her like a piece of shit, always yelling, and she stays with him. This was so long ago, when I was nice, and I liked her but the guy abuses her and I hear her complain to me, and say i am nice but yet she doesnt want to go with me. She broke up with that dude atleast 4 times, every 2 weeks, and she goes back with him every time, but then the guy dumped her ass for another chick. Now she smokes weed, and acts like a ****. I really liked her and respected her(she wasnt even all that great looking just normal) but hey, nice guys finish last. Thats when I became, to like only sexy girls, and act like a punk. Hey it's bad to act like that but it works, and thats what girls like. You should try it. It does wonders for me.

^.....this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Pyrofly
every girl i get close to i fall in love with always yeah im like that with guys.. and once i fall i fall hard and fast... and its always hell getting over them even if they do something fo horrible to me for some reason i cant get over them and i hate it

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Pyrofly
no pimpmaster..go back to the way you were.. lors of girls like that too..and someone will noticed that

We are you nice girls from Mars. Thats what sucks to. they are never where I am.

Also, another bullshit thing in the past, is that if you go up to a nice girl, they go I dont even know you, So I understand, then when I get to know them it's, they new escuse pops up is now they know me to much and dont want to break friendship.

Righttttt

To all the guys, just go to those partys, do what you got to do, dump the girl the next day to get another. Cruel but it works.

darth-yoda
i know its hard aint it pyrofly very hard hell im still in love with some people

Pyrofly
i know its hard aint it pyrofly very hard hell im still in love with some people im still in love with one.. my boyfriend cry lately i've been thinking about the crapy things hes done to me before he asked me out and im a fool for going with him...but i did because i love him...and i hate it sad

darth-yoda
i know im in no persission to do this but IMo i would break up with him even if you love him you dont wanna be with someone who treats or treated you like shit you know what i mean anyway its not my place to say so

TheQuincy
We'll friggin be smart about it. If he's an ass, break up with him! It annoys me that some people are confused of this crap. If you hate loving him, then don't! My Name Is Quincy Archer, and I Hate Drama

darth-yoda
hello im craig and i ahte lasses that let lads treat them like shit

- puts out hand to shake to quincy

Pyrofly
yeah i was thinking about that.. but if i did it would kill me cause i still have feelings for him.. and hes not always bad.. he can be a real sweetie sometimes

TheQuincy
It's good to meet you.

TheQuincy
He's nice sometimes? or less than half the time.

darth-yoda
yeah is he nice to your mor ethat he treast you bad coz if not theres plenty more birds in the sky well there would be if that guy over the road wasnt shooting them looks over road oi stop shotting birds

guy- im going grenade fishing

ahh well thats that quote gone aswell

Pyrofly
good point guys sad

hes nice like 45% of the time.. and i think it might end.. sure im gunna be upset but all my friends and i think it would be better that way

TheQuincy
Hurry up. Do it right now. And don't go crying back to him either. Or you'll just show weakness of vulnerability.

darth-yoda
well its up to you but whatever you do i hope your happy big grin big grin big grin big grin and i also hope i find love sad

Lana
Pyrofly, hun, you're better off ending it, you deserve much better. You should have nothing less than a guy who's a sweetheart to you 100% of the time.

Pielover666
bump

DarkSwordsLady
you know me and my friends were talking about this the over day and we all came to the same answer

we want a sweat kind loving guy who's there for us, but one who isn't clingy. one who will give us some space to be ourselfs without us having to ask for it. but we also want the guy to hav a fun naughty side ( that is VERY importent)

you keep saying we always go for the 'bad boys' that hurt us, but the thing is we're like you, you need to want and we want WHAT WE CANT HAVE ( normally gay guys hehe)

so theres a start guys, what do you think?

Enslaved
personally i think im upfront with guys..i let them know what i want..but sometimes it doest go to plan and i try and find a easy way out..so i let them down gently..I cant stand to break their heart..But at times it doesnt work so i hide behind the lie..I need time..Hoping they get the hint and leave me alone

Acherontia
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Tell Me. I Would like to know. In fact, every guy here would like to know. Tell me this, what is this supposed to mean: "I'm sorry, you're too nice." Also, wats with the constant downfall of nice guys because alot of these girls go after the ridiculous morons who do crack and crap, then come complaining to the nice guys? Please inform me. And guys, if you have questions, nows the time to ask these ladies.

This Will Save your Life:

www.doubleyourdating.com

s|m
maan.. laughing

bordom
Originally posted by Pyrofly
Ok.. when girls say that.. or when i do.. i mean it like "your to nice" as in.. our to good of a friend to date and we dont wanna ruin your friendship

most of the time friendship means alot to a girl yes

or what Linds said.. thats pretty close to thumb up
I agree completely.
To a girl, having a guy as a friend is something they wanna keep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.