Varsity baby!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaeRox
Me and Alicia went to a football game. Varsity team. We won. It was fun. I bitched out 3 different people. Which was interesting except for the fact that one of my friends mom saw me. That was bad. It wasnt my fault. For once I didnt start it. All the guys looked good in spandex. I never really understood football. I didnt understand this game either. But thats ok cuz me and Alicia didnt watch it.

Commando Queen
Originally posted by RaeRox
Me and Alicia went to a football game. Varsity team. We won. It was fun. I bitched out 3 different people. Which was interesting except for the fact that one of my friends mom saw me. That was bad. It wasnt my fault. For once I didnt start it. All the guys looked good in spandex. I never really understood football. I didnt understand this game either. But thats ok cuz me and Alicia didnt watch it.
lol we watched the guys asses

RaeRox
Originally posted by Commando Queen
lol we watched the guys asses

Twas fun. Logan was a dick though. I cant believe Lauren is hanging with him. Someones getting lucky tonight..if you can even call it lucky with Logan....*barf*

Commando Queen
Twas fun. Logan was a dick though. I cant believe Lauren is hanging with him. Someones getting lucky tonight..if you can even call it lucky with Logan....*barf*
god i dont even wanna think about that thats just sooo gross

RaeRox
god i dont even wanna think about that thats just sooo gross

i was turned off when he agreed with me that that one dude was hot. i just kinda looked at him, and it occured to me that he was bi. it was like..ewwwiness...lmao anywho i couldnt kiss a guy whose nose bit me everytime we did something. lol

Commando Queen
i was turned off when he agreed with me that that one dude was hot. i just kinda looked at him, and it occured to me that he was bi. it was like..ewwwiness...lmao anywho i couldnt kiss a guy whose nose bit me everytime we did something. lol
rofl.. he is soo nasty.. lauren is soo ****in stupid

RaeRox
rofl.. he is soo nasty.. lauren is soo ****in stupid

that and i cant belive she just ditched john! I mean he SNUCK OUT for her and she is just like..whatever f*ck you. so yeah..anywhom..i miss..*sniffle* i miss..you know.

Commando Queen
that and i cant belive she just ditched john! I mean he SNUCK OUT for her and she is just like..whatever f*ck you. so yeah..anywhom..i miss..*sniffle* i miss..you know.
i know i miss my sniffel too.. lol soo much

RaeRox
i know i miss my sniffel too.. lol soo much

we make no f*cking sense.

Commando Queen
we make no f*cking sense.
i know.. its fun! you know this thread is ours we rock!

RaeRox
nope this thread isnt ours. but we are about to have one.

silver_tears
I wish I had football games, the one thing I'm deprived of

RaeRox
Originally posted by silver_tears

sad..*sniffle* o hey cool sig!!!

Jedi Priestess
Remembers why I am so glad Im not in or teaching high school anymore. laughing out loud

RaeRox
dun dun dunnn..lol

Commando Queen
Originally posted by silver_tears
sadness

silver_tears
sad..*sniffle* o hey cool sig!!!

merci hihat

DanZeke25
what a totally random thread.

Scythe
Oh how the mighty hath fallen....

RaeRox
random i know.

Commando Queen
college football games are way much more fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.