What would happen if Juggernaut on Board the Deathstar?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Marvel vs Deathstar?

Makashi
This isn't even SW related. . .(crying and spitting in disgust and bewilderment). Marvel. . . What the f**k? sad huh

darth-yoda
sorry but its against thread rules no none star wars fights

golem370
What is the Deathstar Star Trek?

Darth Faunus
It contains Juggernaut, as in Marvel. Not Star Wars related. Damn, read the rules up top. Not that hard.

golem370
You guys are silly you won't say nothing about LOTR but when I throw juggernaut you get mad.

Darth Faunus
Why is it so hard to just follow the rules? Screw the LOTR thread, I'll put in a word. But don't do this just because another thread went unnoticed.

Rand al'Thor
Off topic and reported.

Darth Faunus
Ar?

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Ar?

Ar? What does Ar mean?

Darth Faunus
As in the sqeal of a little dude surprised at something. . . I thought you'd reported me.

Rand al'Thor
As in the sqeal of a little dude surprised at something. . . I thought you'd reported me.

You? No way dude your too cool to ever be reported. No I was reporting the thread.

Darth Faunus
I realized. I guess I, am pretty kewl, aren't I? *swaggers*

Rand al'Thor
I realized. I guess I, am pretty kewl, aren't I? *swaggers*

Your like a valuable gem...one of the few July members who acts like a vetern to internet forums. I mean I have been at KMC since January before Janus himself came along and I must say that July marked the downfall of the vs forum so people like you are like gold to us older members (and yes I know REX that I am still a noob in your eyes).

§pearhead
Just what we needed, retarded threads.

A topic like this is like comparing a boot to a feather. Completely unrelated things here.

And to answer your question, let's say Juggernaut gets on the DS...suffice to say, if lasers don't burn through his skin, they'll just jettison him

Illustrious
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Your like a valuable gem...one of the few July members who acts like a vetern to internet forums. I mean I have been at KMC since January before Janus himself came along and I must say that July marked the downfall of the vs forum so people like you are like gold to us older members (and yes I know REX that I am still a noob in your eyes).

Hey, hey, hey, don't diss the July.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Illustrious
Hey, hey, hey, don't diss the July.

Oops forgot about Illustrious another one of the gems. Well and seeing as we had a flush of noobs in July I have a habit of generalizing July as the "Horrid Month of Noobs".

Darth Faunus
August was the worst since I've been here. Vercetti and his possy outdo anyone from July.

Rand al'Thor
August was the worst since I've been here. Vercetti and his possy outdo anyone from July.

Good point...hey were you around for Darth Crazo? He excuse me she makes Vercetti look nice.

Well anways this month of looking good so far with these new reasonbly ok members such as Dimmar and what's her name Zayzia?

Darth L. Dipsit
Darth Crazo is my girlfriend...

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit

Your joking...right?

Darth L. Dipsit
No, she was just having fun - that's why she made those two "Darth L. Dipsit" threads...

No, I'm just kidding - sorry about that.

Darth Faunus

LMAO!!

And Rand 'al Thor (^ROFL^) I've read his posts. ESB Luke beating Revan, easily. . . LOL!!!

Rand al'Thor
No, she was just having fun - that's why she made those two "Darth L. Dipsit" threads...

No, I'm just kidding - sorry about that.

Oh ok np.

Lord Janus
Another thread from someone who can't tell how self evidently stupid this is.

"Sir, a large armored man is aboard, killing people"

"Lock down the sector. Decompress it, and then have the clean up crew go back in later."

"Uh... okay."

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Lord Janus

"Lock down the sector. Decompress it, and then have the clean up crew go back in later."

"Uh... okay."

laughing

Illustrious

"Uh... okay."

Big booms are cool!

Rand al'Thor
Who is Juggernaught anyway?

Illustrious
http://philippe.tromeur.free.fr/marvel/images/Juggernaut.jpg

This fool from the Marvel Universe.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Illustrious
http://philippe.tromeur.free.fr/marvel/images/Juggernaut.jpg

This fool from the Marvel Universe.

What a stupid looking Superhero.

Illustrious
Indeed.

Lord Janus
Super villain, actually. Best known for his role in an SNES video game, "X-Men", where as Gambit you can just jump up on a ledge and literally poke him in the head until he dies.

And as a rule, all superheroes look overmuscular and square chinned, and probably all come from the same decanting clone factory in some secret Soviet lab.

Superheroines, however, must all conform to the same body measurements and boob size as the FDA demands, and their regulation outfits must be as revealing as possible to permit aeration, I guess.

golem370
Ain't as stupid as Superman and he is not a Hero.

Illustrious
Super villain, actually. Best known for his role in an SNES video game, "X-Men", where as Gambit you can just jump up on a ledge and literally poke him in the head until he dies.

And as a rule, all superheroes look overmuscular and square chinned, and probably all come from the same decanting clone factory in some secret Soviet lab.

Superheroines, however, must all conform to the same body measurements and boob size as the FDA demands, and their regulation outfits must be as revealing as possible to permit aeration, I guess.

Yup. As a rule of thumb, all superheroes are 'roided up, and all superheroines belong in a wet t-shirt contest.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor

And so REX looked down upon the tiny newb and said "Though hast been forgiven for thine n00bness and attempts at being l337 sk337 ub3r-n00b," and all was good...

Okay, maybe not. Hell, if you frequent the Star Wars Versus forum and you're still alive, you get some credit. wink

Do I really strike everyone as that evil? Sheesh... stick out tongue

Darth_Nefarus
"Lord Vader, there's a large man smashing things around and..."

"Silence, I'll take care of this myself."

Vader stood before Juggernaut who could only say, "I'm gonna squash you!" as he charged forward.

Vader filed his nails, took a bubble bath before the slow ass neanderthal came close enough. Vader put him in a force choke and chopped his head off with his saber. Then he preceded to (explitive deleted) the (explitive deleted) out of the hole that was once a neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.