Comments Welcome: Good or Bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

1stdragon
I've recently created a web site for martial art and action movie reviews and I am looking for some creative input. I need some good suggestions on how I could make the site better or any type of comments, either good or bad. The site is very basic, something I put together for other movie fans like myself during my spare time so be easy on me. The link for the site is under my sig titled "My Site". Thanks in advance.

TheQuincy
Is it just kung-fu? Cause i'd like to help out. I'm an action movie buff.

1stdragon
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Is it just kung-fu? Cause i'd like to help out. I'm an action movie buff.

No, I have action movies as well. As long as it has some type of fighting in it.

TheQuincy
excellent, any way i can get involved?

1stdragon
excellent, any way i can get involved?

Yeah, can you write reviews?

TheQuincy
Course I could. Nice DBZ sig by the way. Vegeta is def the best. And can you give reviews of anime movies? as long as its fighting anime, not like "Yu-gi-oh" and crap. And a suggestion: maybe it shouldn't be "The Kung-Fu Movie Review" if ur gonna have action movies. It should be like "Movies That Hurt" and "Fight Movies" or something.

1stdragon
Course I could. Nice DBZ sig by the way. Vegeta is def the best. And can you give reviews of anime movies? as long as its fighting anime, not like "Yu-gi-oh" and crap. And a suggestion: maybe it shouldn't be "The Kung-Fu Movie Review" if ur gonna have action movies. It should be like "Movies That Hurt" and "Fight Movies" or something.

Yeah, I thought about the name thing, but since most of the movies I'm going to review will be martial art related, mostly dealing with chinese kung fu movies, the name worked out the best. And it's catchy too. It even rhymes.

I don't know about the anime thing. I'm trying to stay with the martial art theme. Thats why if it is a action movie, it has to have some type of hand to hand combat involved.

TX!
sounds cool

1stdragon
Originally posted by TX!
sounds cool

Thanks for the comp, but how did you like it? What did you think of the layout and content?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.