Sssssllllllaaayeeeerrrrrrr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
Man I have to many freshman this year, and they all look like they came from the 1st grade. And they crowd the hallways to much, I push my way through the little bastards though raver

LiL nAstY GirL
Hey Rob..I don't start school till one week from monday stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
Man I had to start two weeks ago, that pissed me off mad

LiL nAstY GirL
Aw too bad...so sad

Pyrofly
*points and laughs* you started school stick out tongue

i dont start till Tuesday sad

Rob Owns You
You both suck no expression I shall come to both of your schools and pour chocolate milk all over you no expression

Pyrofly
happy sure you will Rob

LiL nAstY GirL
Fat free?

Rob Owns You
Nope, milk infested with deanos hobnobs

LiL nAstY GirL
ewwwwwww stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Mine started On Thursday. Yea there are Hoards of Freshman this year, Over 600 of them. All of them are Either Emo kids or preps. I hate them all.

Acherontia
College Starts 2 weeks early.. ends 2 months early to.... Without forgetting the one months Christmas Break... HELLLO CALI!

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Mine started On Thursday. Yea there are Hoards of Freshman this year, Over 600 of them. All of them are Either Emo kids or preps. I hate them all.

holy ****, 600 freshman?!?! Hell you deserve to get rewarded for smacking them and making them scared. Thats enough 4 foot something bastards to start a riot

JLred
Im a freshman.....crybaby

I hear if you stand to close to the doors, you can knock your teeth out.....

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by SlipknoT

Mines start Thursday too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.