Witch guy would you girls go out with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Ok

A. Is the guys that have a good personality, loves cpu, games, books, pens, movie slike lord of the rings and even role plays as one, never had a girl in his life, dorky, Skinny, can't dance, loves video games( like the ones for kids). No car, and is on the chess club.

B. Is the guy that has that kool personality, the popular guy that every one wants to be, Like the "Bad guy" that drinks beer go to parties, have a nice car, and occcantionaly beats a girl but then says he is sorry and bring flowers the next day but yells the shit out of her the next, but then makes up again. he is also a dancing machine, and is on the football team.

Ok ladies, witch guy would you pick and why. A or B.

Lana
The first one. Why? Because I think personality's most important, I like reading and movies like Lord of the Rings and video games and role-playing and I'm a geek. Therefore, perfect match stick out tongue

Though I must say those are ridiculous stereotypes. Lots of geeky guys are really hot.

LiL nAstY GirL
Those are two sterotypes...not all guys in group B hit girls, or always get in fights

WindDancer
I choose C. The girls in your siggy. stick out tongue

darth-yoda
im not either im a mix i dont look like a geek i can play chess well but i dont i play computer games and read alot and do other things like write fan fic and am into rock im the nice guy who cares for his loved ones and puts them first over anything all ii want is love and i would buy flowers anyway for a girl but im 15 and tennage life sucks

PimpXMaster
Maybe not all but i am just saying if they happen to look like that.

Pielover666
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Ok

A. Is the guys that have a good personality, loves cpu, games, books, pens, movie slike lord of the rings and even role plays as one, never had a girl in his life, dorky, Skinny, can't dance, loves video games( like the ones for kids). No car, and is on the chess club.

B. Is the guy that has that kool personality, the popular guy that every one wants to be, Like the "Bad guy" that drinks beer go to parties, have a nice car, and occcantionaly beats a girl but then says he is sorry and bring flowers the next day but yells the shit out of her the next, but then makes up again. he is also a dancing machine, and is on the football team.

Ok ladies, witch guy would you pick and why. A or B.
Oh wonderful...you're back weep

BakaXero
do those really exist?

like most people i see are a combination

Piggle Humsy
A mix between the 2...

because I agree with what Lana & LiL nAstY GirL said...

geeky guys can be hot (greg from CSI droolio )... and not all B type guys hit girls etc...

there is a medium and that is probably what I would go for...

§pearhead
I think the point of this little exercise is to actually make a choice here...not the A/B route messed

PimpXMaster
Sure they could be hot but I said if they look like the ones in the pic. Looks dont matter right ? So who cares if they COULD be hot or not.

darth-yoda
thats me big grin big grin big grin big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
A mix between the 2...

because I agree with what Lana & LiL nAstY GirL said...

geeky guys can be hot (greg from CSI droolio )... and not all B type guys hit girls etc...

there is a medium and that is probably what I would go for...

All the geeky guys I know are hot as ****.

I'm in love with one love

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Pielover666
Oh wonderful...you're back weep

just leave me alone.

§P0oONY
loves cpu, games, books, pens, movie

laughing

Pielover666
just leave me alone.
Then just leave his forum board..

BakaXero
Originally posted by Lana
All the geeky guys I know are hot as ****.

I'm in love with one love
i wonder who that is roll eyes (sarcastic)

i just want an excuse to use that smilie on you ninja

Lana
Originally posted by BakaXero
i wonder who that is roll eyes (sarcastic)

i just want an excuse to use that smilie on you ninja

Shut up you stick out tongue

Pyrofly
Me.. i would most likely go for a mix of Both.. like Lana and Piggle said.. geeks are sometimes hot as hell. but considering this is a point proving thread.. i would go with A because- dont hit girls, smart, very very kind.. yes

hot guys are good droolio but not if they treat you like nothing and step all over you

PimpXMaster
Then just leave his forum board..

I made this thread.....

AnyWay girls, if looks don't matter then why be like oh, not all guys that do that stuff look like that. THis is true but why even mention it if it dont matter, and that wasnt even the question....

dark_angelz
none.

Pielover666
I made this thread.....

AnyWay girls, if looks don't matter then why be like oh, not all guys that do that stuff look like that. THis is true but why even mention it if it dont matter, and that wasnt even the question....
sorry, I ement This not His

and this thread isn't the forum board. The forum board is the site. Learn your facts numbnuts.

BakaXero
Shut up you stick out tongue
but i dont wanna...

Lana
but i dont wanna...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth-yoda
ermm sorry but are you to and item or something im new and confused damn i sounded like n00b there

Lana
Originally posted by darth-yoda
ermm sorry but are you to and item or something im new and confused damn i sounded like n00b there

laughing no we're not, he's just teasing me.

darth-yoda
ohh ok i was kinda scared there

BakaXero
roll eyes (sarcastic)
shut up you stick out tongue

haha stealing all your lines today stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Pyrofly
Me.. i would most likely go for a mix of Both.. like Lana and Piggle said.. geeks are sometimes hot as hell. but considering this is a point proving thread.. i would go with A because- dont hit girls, smart, very very kind.. yes

hot guys are good droolio but not if they treat you like nothing and step all over you

yes... I agree.. for proving a point.. A is my choice.
As long as they had a great sense of humour! that is a MUST!! yes

darth-yoda
i have a good sense of humor but i cant seem to get gals

Pielover666
i have a good sense of humor but i cant seem to get gals
well, the fact that you're a guy might factor into that....whoops, thought you said, guys, not gals. my bad.

darth-yoda
damn people edit post ahhh idid by accident but corrected it then you corrected yours yeah i just cant seem to get girls

PimpXMaster
yup

Pielover666
in what taht i cant get girls because i am male
my falut, I though you said "I can't get guys" not I can't get gals.

Lana
That hypothetical situation totally doesn't apply to me as I don't go to clubs and would never go out with someone I didn't know.

Pyrofly
yes... I agree.. for proving a point.. A is my choice.
As long as they had a great sense of humour! that is a MUST!! yes Yes tis is stick out tongue

BakaXero
ermm sorry but are you to and item or something im new and confused damn i sounded like n00b there Originally posted by Lana
laughing no we're not, he's just teasing me. Originally posted by darth-yoda
ohh ok i was kinda scared there
before we progress any further i feel that i need to say i dont couple myself with anyone over the internet, because i dont believe in long distance relationship. and if i did it wont be lana. she's a psycho, her sister is a psycho and her friends are pyschos, theyre all psychos!!!

Lana
Yes tis is stick out tongue

I don't think I could ever be with someone without a sense of humor yes

Plus seriously, I don't give a shit about popularity or anything, I'd rather be with someone that I have stuff in common with.

darth-yoda
ok sorry bakaxero i made a mistake i got confused

Lana
before we progress any further i feel that i need to say i dont couple myself with anyone over the internet, because i dont believe in long distance relationship. and if i did it wont be lana. she's a psycho, her sister is a psycho and her friends are pyschos, theyre all psychos!!!

And I will add to this by saying that I'm already with someone.

And I am NOT psycho!

At least I'm not totally clueless stick out tongue

Pyrofly
I don't think I could ever be with someone without a sense of humor yes

Plus seriously, I don't give a shit about popularity or anything, I'd rather be with someone that I have stuff in common with. yeah im the same way.. and besides the popular ones always turn out to be the dumbasses. well not always but 70% of the time.. i would much rather go out with someone i can share things with and talk to

Piggle Humsy
I just noticed you put witch instead of which laughing out loud hysterical

no expressionOriginally posted by PimpXMaster
Part 1
Ok so If you didnt know anything about both, and you were at a club, and both guys came up to you at the same time, and asked you out, then withc would you pick(Pick one there is no both or none)

Part 2 is if they both had the same personality(the good one) and you no this, then witch one would you pick.

Answer 1 and 2. Yes if you had to pick only 1

Part 1:
Obviously which ever one I was attracted to and got on best with... Who says option b is the good looking one.... peoples tastes vary...

Part 2: both.. Threesome!! eek!

shifty

darth-yoda
were do girls like you live mars no wait venus ahh wish i was were ever you were you dont know how i feel

BakaXero
And I will add to this by saying that I'm already with someone.

And I am NOT psycho!

At least I'm not totally clueless stick out tongue
arent you? are you sure?

Ronny
A combonation of group A and B... i know pleanty of guys into D&D and Star Wars that happen to be totally ****able

Lana
yeah im the same way.. and besides the popular ones always turn out to be the dumbasses. well not always but 70% of the time.. i would much rather go out with someone i can share things with and talk to

Exactly....I mean, you need to have some common interests in order to be able to have good conversations.

no expression

Part 1:
Obviously which ever one I was attracted to and got on best with... Who says option b is the good looking one.... peoples tastes vary...

shifty

I like your thinking shifty

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
A combonation of group A and B... i know pleanty of guys into D&D and Star Wars that happen to be totally ****able

Meeeee too big grin droolio

Pyrofly
A combonation of group A and B... i know pleanty of guys into D&D and Star Wars that happen to be totally ****able dont we all drool

PimpXMaster

no expression

Part 1:

shifty

I just saw it too.

And stop using the guy for sex.

Pielover666
I just saw it too.

And stop using the guy for sex.
This coming froma an apparent "pimp"

Ronny
Meeeee too big grin droolio *coughyouhaveyoursstopshowingoffcough* droolio *weaze*

Ronny
dont we all drool droolio oooh yes

Lana
*coughyouhaveyoursstopshowingoffcough* droolio *weaze*

love droolio

Ronny
cry you two are gonna get married and im gonna order the steak out of spite

Lana
hug

Ronny
hugs aww just for that ill get the fish

I better get invited stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
hug

Where were all you girls that are nice back in the day. of 7th grade and such. I thought people like you girls are fiction.

Pielover666
Where were all you girls that are nice back in the day. of 7th grade and such. I thought people like you girls are fiction.
theysaw you're true colors and decided your a **** nugget.

Ronny
Girls like us have always been around, you just arnt worth your type of guys time erm

Pyrofly
Girls like us have always been around, you just arnt worth your type of guys time erm yeah we have always been around.. you just have to look.

Ronny
And treat us with respect.

Maybe you should actully start a conversation with a girl and get to know her BEFORE going for her pants.

Lana
Exactly.

Treat girls with respect and you'll find that you'll meet a lot more nice ones.

PimpXMaster
And treat us with respect.

Maybe you should actully start a conversation with a girl and get to know her BEFORE going for her pants.

Uh, I use to do that, but I cant bother to tell the story again. Basically I didnt get any girls like that, and well like I said I dont feel like telling the story a third time.

Lana
Well if you don't treat girls with respect, you're never going to get anyone worthwhile, end of story.

The smart, funny, sweet girls, like us, also tend to have very high standards.

Pielover666
Well if you don't treat girls with respect, you're never going to get anyone worthwhile, end of story.

i'm sure I don't meet them. I'm too low to even kiss your feet sadangel

Lana
i'm sure I don't meet them. I'm too low to even kiss your feet sadangel

Now, being pessimistic never got anyone anywhere wink

Pielover666
Now, being pessimistic never got anyone anywhere wink
Now, see Pimp, a compliment to them while insulting youself always works.

Btw, thanks wink

PimpXMaster

I will pm the both of you something.

Pyrofly
i'm sure I don't meet them. I'm too low to even kiss your feet sadangel no2 not true. My boyfriends shorter then me.. stick out tongue not all girls like us have tall, short standards

Pielover666
no2 not true. My boyfriends shorter then me.. stick out tongue not all girls like us have tall, short standards
I ment that on more of a mentel way, opposed to physical, but still. Whe you don't piss me off, I'm sweet....HonestJumpy

Pyrofly
I ment that on more of a mentel way, opposed to physical, but still. Whe you don't piss me off, I'm sweet....HonestJumpy laughing out loud my bad.. i thought you meant physicalstick out tongue

well i didnt mean to piss you off.. so you should be sweet anyways mhm

justa jokin

Pielover666
laughing out loud my bad.. i thought you meant physicalstick out tongue

well i didnt mean to piss you off.. so you should be sweet anyways mhm

justa jokin
I figured......and You didn't really piss me off, I was just pissed at the time of typage(he he,,,typage)

Ronny

The smart, funny, sweet girls, like us, also tend to have very high standards. Yea last time i saw my standards they were somewhere in the clouds when i was flying to NY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.