How the ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I can't sign onto MSN, because the think says my intenet is like.. offline.. But it tells me to change thestatus.. how do you do that? Anyone know?

kmcdude
Dont intrest me........

Pyrofly
Go to File on the top bar and click Work Offline

happens to me all the time

§P0oONY
Open internet Explorer... You will probably get a message that pops up and says something like "Work online?"

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Pyrofly
Go to File on the top bar and click Work Offline

happens to me all the time

Yeah... or that bag

Ronny
Thats the thing, i CANT sign into IE because its a *****

Ronny
Haha nevermind tis fixed evillaugh take that evil internet bastard and shove it up your bunghole...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ronny
Haha nevermind tis fixed evillaugh take that evil internet bastard and shove it up your bunghole...

Okay.... confused

Plato's real name was Aristocles smart

Pyrofly
Haha nevermind tis fixed evillaugh take that evil internet bastard and shove it up your bunghole... laughing out loud yes yes take that Happy Dance

what you do confused

jinzin
...........ummmmmmmmmmmm

yes..............confused

?

darth-yoda
yah das hokey cokey

Lana

Yay happy

You brought the hot sig back!!!! eek!

Ronny
Originally posted by Pyrofly
laughing out loud yes yes take that Happy Dance

what you do confused What you told me to stick out tongue

By the way, i love your signature droolio its awesome

§P0oONY
Originally posted by darth-yoda
yah das hokey cokey

Kraftwerk!!!

darth-yoda
well done another zen clap of acceptance

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
Yay happy

You brought the hot sig back!!!! eek! I'm doing an experiment droolio From now on all my sdignatures will be homosexual, and everytime someone complains they'll get even naughtierblushing

Lana
I'm doing an experiment droolio From now on all my sdignatures will be homosexual, and everytime someone complains they'll get even naughtierblushing

I love you droolio

Ooooh ooooh I just got an idea for a sig.....I think I'll join you in your experiment.

*goes to hunt down pic*

Pyrofly
What you told me to stick out tongue

By the way, i love your signature droolio its awesome im so kickass smartass

yeah tis hot droolio but i think its time for a new one.. this is getting old sad

naughtiers the way to go! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.