Which girls, would you guys go out with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
Ok

Part 1
Girls in A. have the best personality ever.They will have sex with you if they know you for a long time and are in love. they love you for who you are and are very fun, to play with.

Girls in B. Have an attitude problem, but will have sex with you, then dump you for another guy in a week(after they had sex with you)

Part 2

Girls in A. and B. are sitting down at a party waiting to be asked out, and the girls in A. are smiling and the girls in B. have this mad attitude look.

Which one will you guys pick and Why ( you have to pick one)

Pielover666
other thn your apparent pic, I aucutally have a girl who fint the description of A.

BakaXero
i chose A.
B sounds like a one night stand...
theres many of those around

darth-yoda
well i wouldnt go oout with any of them id find a girl that suites me even though its immpossible

PimpXMaster
Oh yeah and they look like the pics in A. and the Pics in B.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by darth-yoda
well i wouldnt go oout with any of them id find a girl that suites me even though its immpossible

Why not any of them ?

LiL nAstY GirL
Another stereotype roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Why do you think that people fall under such clear-cut categories?

jinzin
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Ok

Part 1
Girls in A. have the best personality ever.They will have sex with you if they know you for a long time and are in love. they love you for who you are and are very fun, to play with.

Girls in B. Have an attitude problem, but will have sex with you, then dump you for another guy in a week(after they had sex with you)

Part 2

Girls in A. and B. are sitting down at a party waiting to be asked out, and the girls in A. are smiling and the girls in B. have this mad attitude look.

Which one will you guys pick and Why ( you have to pick one)

the girls in b..hell it will be fun, it may be very short lived, but a short lived relationship that might end badly is farrrrrrr better than the nightmares that one would get from bedding those girls in category A...

darth-yoda
i woudl go out with someone who fits the description of a pretty much but not looking like that and i want love from a realtionship

jinzin
Originally posted by Lana

I don't think he does, he's just working with basic prinicples to aquire a more complicated answer.

MC Mike
Girls in A. Sluts are sluts... not touching that.

Plus the girls I get that are in A look like your pics of "B Girls" so it's all good.

Pielover666
Originally posted by MC Mike

Plus the girls I get that are in A look like your pics of "B Girls" so it's all good.
pretty much same story for me.

PimpXMaster

I know but I am prooving a point.

Does it bother all you that i chose those pics, does Looks Matter that MUCH. Yes it does since people have a problem with it.

I know not everyone looks like that but I am saying if they happen to then what ?

kmcdude
Girl in A

Ronny
the girls in group B (sterotype) of course stick out tongue probably have a bunch of STDs, no one should hit that for their own health conserns stick out tongue

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by MC Mike

I said in a, they have to fall in love after a long time....is that not what people do....

PimpXMaster
i woudl go out with someone who fits the description of a pretty much but not looking like that and i want love from a realtionship

So they have to look hot and have that good personality. ok gotcha.

BakaXero
i hate players and i dont want to be one.
and i dont want a girl that been around either.
dont know wheres she's been if you get my drift

Pielover666
I said in a, they have to fall in love after a long time....is that not what people do....
He was choosing A, and calling the "b" girls sluts God, you really are a bizatch.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Ronny
the girls in group B (sterotype) of course stick out tongue probably have a bunch of STDs, no one should hit that for their own health conserns stick out tongue

Cough condom cough

lets stick to the real question people.

darth-yoda
no not hot just good lookin there is a difference

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Pielover666
He was choosing A, and calling the "b" girls sluts God, you really are a bizatch.

you stop ****ing bothering me where ever I GOOOO!!!!!!

Pielover666
Cough condom cough

lets stick to the real question people.
Let's just bash the idiot that made this thread.....mad

PimpXMaster
no not hot just good lookin there is a difference

So looks matter some what ?

poor ugly girls in A. They have feelings too sad Such shallow people

darth-yoda
i didnt say they didnt have feelings just that i wouldnt go out with girls that look like that

Pielover666
So looks matter some what ?

poor ugly girls in A. They have feelings too sad Such shallow people
Again, this coming from an apparent "pimp"

and you're saying beautiful girls can't have good personalities al all. You such a freakin' hypocrite. So...stfu!

PimpXMaster

and you're saying beautiful girls can't have good personalities al all. You such a freakin' hypocrite. So...stfu!

Stop putting words in my mouth, I did not say all. I was prooving a point in this thread. A POINT.

LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP FOLLOWING ME TO ARGUE.

Ronny
Cough condom cough

lets stick to the real question people. roll eyes (sarcastic) Condoms dont protect against a great many of STDs

jinzin
for the purposes of this question we the outsiders don't know the sexual history of girls in groub b, also it was not a stipulation that they DO have std's so it's a radical assumption to declare otherwise. they may practice safe sex, they may not, for the purposes of this discussion though, that's not the issue...stick to the question at hand here people.

Pielover666
you stop ****ing bothering me where ever I GOOOO!!!!!!
I will when you get off the site....or at least of OTF.....

Ronny

and you're saying beautiful girls can't have good personalities al all. You such a freakin' hypocrite. So...stfu! Exactly, Im pretty and im awesome happy Living proof

PimpXMaster
I will when you get off the site....or at least of OTF.....

Stop stalking me to start shit. Get a new hobby.

Pielover666
Stop putting words in my mouth, I did not say all. I was prooving a point in this thread. A POINT.

LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP FOLLOWING ME TO ARGUE.
you're only proving that you are a stupid dymbass whose obsessed with sex, and has some weird thoughts I'm stalking you.....note to you...I'm everywhere OTF.

Pyrofly

LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP FOLLOWING ME TO ARGUE. actually he is proving a point.. me and him were talking and these threads came up.. so yeah

PimpXMaster
Exactly, Im pretty and im awesome happy Living proof
I didnt say all I just wanted to proove a point. just a point....a point.....a point......yes a point. didnt say all pretty girls have bad personalitys and all ugly girls have good ones.....nope....didnt say that.....just prooving a point....yup....a point.

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Pyrofly
actually he is proving a point.. me and him were talking and these threads came up.. so yeah

So you agree with this

you're only proving that you are a stupid dymbass whose obsessed with sex, and has some weird thoughts I'm stalking you.....note to you...I'm everywhere OTF.

^^^ Thats what he said^^^

PimpXMaster
roll eyes (sarcastic) Condoms dont protect against a great many of STDs

Speaking from experience roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by jinzin
for the purposes of this question we the outsiders don't know the sexual history of girls in groub b, also it was not a stipulation that they DO have std's so it's a radical assumption to declare otherwise. they may practice safe sex, they may not, for the purposes of this discussion though, that's not the issue...stick to the question at hand here people.

That was good.

yes

Pyrofly
So you agree with this

^^^ Thats what he said^^^ no no... i mean YOUR proving a point. i was directing that to him not you.. sorry

Pielover666
Stop stalking me to start shit. Get a new hobby.
I'm serious. I'M NOT F U C K I N G STALKING YOU! Stop falttering yourself by thinking anyone would do that. I'M EVERYWHERE DIMMIT! Do you see me on the Comic forums (or any other forum you go to) to start shit? No, you don't unless you shart shit in the HP forums. So please, just Shut the hell up and go away.

PimpXMaster
no no... i mean YOUR proving a point. i was directing that to him not you.. sorry
Oh ok.

Ronny
Speaking from experience roll eyes (sarcastic) Speaking from educatation roll eyes (sarcastic) How about you get a new hobby, and go play with yourself in your parents basement.

PimpXMaster
I'm serious. I'M NOT F U C K I N G STALKING YOU! Stop falttering yourself by thinking anyone would do that. I'M EVERYWHERE DIMMIT! Do you see me on the Comic forums (or any other forum you go to) to start shit? No, you don't unless you shart shit in the HP forums. So please, just Shut the hell up and go away.
Well since you KNOW I went to the comic book forum, then you are a ****ing stalker

Pielover666
no no... i mean YOUR proving a point. i was directing that to him not you.. sorry His point pretty much is, "hey let's see if people are shallow" though everyone chose A......hmmm.....this is proving a lot.(sarcasim)

Pielover666
Well since you KNOW I went to the comic book forum, then you are a ****ing stalker
I just said the Comiz forum because pretty much EVERYBODY goes there. God, you're such a ****ing dumbass. You think you cool, and smart, and proving a point, but you're just proving that you have no life, your extremely stupid, and have no logic whatsoever.

Pyrofly
His point pretty much is, "hey let's see if people are shallow" though everyone chose A......hmmm.....this is proving a lot.(sarcasim) ok can you just drop it.. me and him where talking and like i said this thread came to play.. so just zip it

PimpXMaster
His point pretty much is, "hey let's see if people are shallow" though everyone chose A......hmmm.....this is proving a lot.(sarcasim)
Hmm, but yet you have a problem with it, and all I here so far, is not all girls look like A. Some girls look like B. and have a great personality.

Yes I know that is true but the point in pointing that out witch have nothing to do with the question is the point that looks have something to do wit hit or the person wouldnt bother to mention it in a question not dealing with it.

Pielover666
ok can you just drop it.. me and him where talking and like i said this thread came to play.. so just zip it Well the fact that you talk to him as a friend proves you are just as stupid as him.

Ronny
Well since you KNOW I went to the comic book forum, then you are a ****ing stalker I know Lana goes to the GDF, so, according to you, whenever i link into it I'm stalking her? blink Interesting.

I'd also suggest you log off and do something other then sit at the computer starting retarded arguments and holding pointless grudges over people with hight IQs then you...

Pielover666
Hmm, but yet you have a problem with it, and all I here so far, is not all girls look like A. Some girls look like B. and have a great personality.

Yes I know that is true but the point in pointing that out witch have nothing to do with the question is the point that looks have something to do wit hit or the person wouldnt bother to mention it in a question not dealing with it.
There were 37 basic grammatacil errors in that post.

Pyrofly
Well the fact that you talk to him as a friend proves you are just as stupid as him. Ok i had nothing to do with this and you blow up on me.. i was just saying to stop because he was trying to prove a point.

Pielover666
Ok i had nothing to do with this and you blow up on me.. i was just saying to stop because he was trying to prove a point.
Yet, he's proving nothing.

And trust me, I didn't explode on you.....I can get a LOT worse.

PimpXMaster
I know Lana goes to the GDF, so, according to you, whenever i link into it I'm stalking her? blink Interesting.

I'd also suggest you log off and do something other then sit at the computer starting retarded arguments and holding pointless grudges over people with hight IQs then you...

Wow, did you read everything he said and what I said. Were you in all the threads he started something with me in.

I didnt know everyone felt that way. Maybe I should leave then ?
I will make a thread asking if I should leave Kmc, and post a poll. I will let it last for like 2 days or so. If it says yes leave, then I will know I am not wanted here, and just leave, and join some other forum.

Pielover666
Wow, did you read everything he said and what I said. Were you in all the threads he started something with me in.

I didnt know everyone felt that way. Maybe I should leave then ?
I will make a thread asking if I should leave Kmc, and post a poll. I will let it last for like 2 days or so. If it says yes leave, then I will know I am not wanted here, and just leave, and join some other forum.
Yes! Let's utilize this chance to get this hinderance outta here!

Pyrofly
Yet, he's proving nothing.

And trust me, I didn't explode on you.....I can get a LOT worse. involving your conversation.. he is and thats what he wanted to do

i can see you can get worse blink

PimpXMaster
Ok i had nothing to do with this and you blow up on me.. i was just saying to stop because he was trying to prove a point.

Arguements could go on for pages, so just don't say anything else to him.

Pielover666
involving your conversation.. he is and thats what he wanted to do

i can see you can get worse blink
Just don't piss me off

Or stand up for "pimpleXmaster"

Pielover666
Arguements could go on for pages, so just don't say anything else to him.
Has anyone other than me told you that you are an idiot? If not, I'm surprised.

Lana
You know Pimp, if you've got such a problem with Pielover 'stalking' you, why don't you put him on your ignore list?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pielover666
You know Pimp, if you've got such a problem with Pielover 'stalking' you, why don't you put him on your ignore list?

roll eyes (sarcastic)
I have novody on my ignore list
Nobody will ever piss me off enough to do that, because most people mean enough to do that, are too stupid to outwit me.

Pyrofly
Arguements could go on for pages, so just don't say anything else to him. um.. ok sure thing confused

just one more thing.. i dont mean to piss you off but you can say what you want to him and him to you and now me smile

i think im intitled to stand up for anyone i please..without someone telling me not to.. im sorry im on his side on this one *THAT WAS NOT MENT TO PISS YOU OFF!*

good point Lana thumb up

Pielover666
um.. ok sure thing confused

just one more thing.. i dont mean to piss you off but you can say what you want to him and him to you and now me smile

i think im intitled to stand up for anyone i please..without someone telling me not to.. im sorry im on his side on this one *THAT WAS NOT MENT TO PISS YOU OFF!*

good point Lana thumb up
You can be on his side, just make sure his isn't making an ass outta himself.

jinzin
I know but I am prooving a point.

Does it bother all you that i chose those pics, does Looks Matter that MUCH. Yes it does since people have a problem with it.

I know not everyone looks like that but I am saying if they happen to then what ?

from my personal experiences I will just say this.

In all honesty I couldn't force myself to be with a girl from group a. People may assume that I am being shallow, however I would argue that it is not a question of shallow, instead, I find myself to be thinking in terms of the realistic.

my story: I've had a couple of extremely AWESOME girl-friends, they are everything I think that I would want in a girl and accepting of who I am for the most part (which is always a plus). I'm assuming that... (although admittedly this following assumption is more along the guidelines of stereotypes, please consider that these ideals of what stereotypes ARE have only been further supported in my mind through my own life experiences, and the exceptions remain just that...exceptions to the general rule, or extremes)... these friends of mine have been forced to develop a (for lack of a better term) personality as a failsafe due to the fact that they are not what one might consider attractive...unfortunately in my opinion, even if I were to convince myself to pursue them and forgo the physical state, I would be doing both them and myself a great injustice as this would not be a realistic conclusion. If I were to be in a relationship with these (group a) friends of mine, I wouldn't be able to commit myself completely on both the physical and mental levels....in other words I would always be turning my head whenever a group b girl walked past me. Now of course it is reasonable to say that a man will always find other girls attractive and "look" when the opportunity presents itself, but there is a difference when the man can also be secure in the attraction of his counterpart, than when he finds his significant other to be completely physically unattractive....when one has that security simply "looking" when the girl from b walks by would be a reaction to natural instincts but not much more than that, when lacking that security "looking" towards the b-girl would be more of a true desire, and the first step towards the disassembly of the relationship with the group-a girl. Looking completely past physical appearance is a great option to go with if one is COMPLETELY capable, but that's another extreme... On average people are attracted to attractive people that can't be helped, there's no reason to subject oneself to another when the physical attraction is one sided (assuming the male to be more attractive than this group a-girl).

in other words, I know that even if the relationship with the a-girl was a good one, it would be a short lived one anyways, since I would always be looking for something better, that negative energy would either wear the relationship itself down, burn me out, or.....eventually I might even find that "something better".

therefore it is more realistic to go with the group b-girls in conjunction with my own thought process.

jinzin
and just for the purposes of randomimity, DAMN lil nast girl is HOTTTT!

Storm
Pielover666, you have the right to voice your opinion. However, it serves no purpose to repeat it over and over again, and to disrupt the thread any further from there on. It' s frustrating and counterproductive. If you don' t get along with a member or a specific thread, then please don' t seek him/her or it out.

PimpXMaster, ignore lists are used for those people who' s messages you wish not to read. I suggest you add Pielover666.

Snoopbert
A combination of the two.

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Snoopbert
A combination of the two.

Well, wouldn't that be perfect roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spelljammer
Actually the blonde in pic A was kindof cute in Spelljammer's opinion (And Spelljammer ussualy dislikes blondes..) so he's going with A!

Prettyness doesn't last forever. And it can be taken away SO easily.

Especialy with a well placed gang-beating or "accident"..

Pielover666
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Actually the blonde in pic A was kindof cute in Spelljammer's opinion (And Spelljammer ussualy dislikes blondes..) so he's going with A!

Prettyness doesn't last forever. And it can be taken away SO easily.

Especialy with a well placed gang-beating or "accident"..
Appearance doesn't matter. People were just complaining about the looks because girls that fit the b desctiption look like A, and vice versa.

EsteemedLeader
Wow, the girls in B are hot. They get my vote! big grin

Acherontia
I have this thing where girls break up with other guys to be with me...

I'll take my chance with B. More Specifically The Asian looking one.

DarkC
A.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.