Do you want me to leave Kmc ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PimpXMaster
For people that know me on the offtopic board, do you want me to leave Kmc ?
Vote.

Pielover666
GET THE HELL OUT!

Gen. Grievous
What did he do?

Pielover666
Originally posted by Gen. Grievous
What did he do?
Many, many wrong, and stupid thing
Ask a bunch of the girls
Rg, DarkC, a lot of people hate this guy.

kmcdude
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Vote.

You dont really bother me so I am not voting however it would not bother me if you did leave.......

Pyrofly
I think you should do whatever you damn please... i dont think you need others people opinion. You wanna stay, stay. If you dont then leave blink thats all i have to say

Pyrofly
Originally posted by Pielover666
Many, many wrong, and stupid thing
Ask a bunch of the girls
Rg, DarkC, a lot of people hate this guy. I admit i used to.. in every dumb thread he made i would always say "Guys like you make me sick" but that was before today.. today i got to know him.. hes not as bad as i thought he was

Gen. Grievous
Well since he's hasnt annoyed me i reckon he should stay.

Snoopbert
Stay here, you bring humor.

Snoopbert
Basically, most people attack him for his view on women, and what they are good for. And in truth, some women fit his profiling... though it isn't the turth on all. Anyways, please stay.

TX!
i dont care....its your choice in the end if you wanna stay or not

Pielover666
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Basically, most people attack him for his view on women, and what they are good for. And in truth, some women fit his profiling... though it isn't the turth on all. Anyways, please stay.
Also the way he treats both men and women, constantly making threads about sex, and nearly nothing but that. He has the occaisional "clone threads" but still, He's is lower than dirt.

PimpXMaster
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363816&highlight=interview+with+the+mods There more others but i cant bother looking, I posted it in another thread...anyway...

Snoopbert

How's that? He gives respect as long as you give it to him.

So? At least they have a topic, which is a major step up from threads like "no expression" as the only subject. Not to mention, he was asking a genuine question on people's opinions.

That you know of. Instead of generalizing and/or assuming, take the time to talk to him before making judgements.

You consider clone threads good?

No, he isn't. You're lower for dirt for having that opinion without actualy basing it on any real information, just an appearance. Don't judge a book by it's cover thumb up

Snoopbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363816&highlight=interview+with+the+mods There more others but i cant bother looking, I posted it in another thread...anyway... Agreed, that was a dumb statement (on his part).

Pielover666
How's that? He gives respect as long as you give it to him.

So? At least they have a topic, which is a major step up from threads like "no expression" as the only subject. Not to mention, he was asking a genuine question on people's opinions.

That you know of. Instead of generalizing and/or assuming, take the time to talk to him before making judgements.

You consider clone threads good?

No, he isn't. You're lower for dirt for having that opinion without actualy basing it on any real information, just an appearance. Don't judge a book by it's cover thumb up
I've gotten enough of his personality. And theThread was titled "clone threads" complaining about other peeps making clone threads.

Trust me. I can tell this guy is a *****, who is quick to anger. I've seen a lot more of this ******* than you think

I'm not lower than dirt. I suggest you take your own advice and "don't judge a book by it's cover"

and before you people vote, take a gander at this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t364314.html

jinzin
Vote.

mah man you're a pretty funny guy, so I say stick around.. wink

Snoopbert
If you've had enough, then put him on your ignore list.

EDIT: Take my own advice? I would, but you already proved yourself lower than dirt by doing it in the first place. My opinion.

Pielover666
If you've had enough, then put him on your ignore list.

EDIT: Take my own advice? I would, but you already proved yourself lower than dirt by doing it in the first place. My opinion.
There is nobody on my ignore list, and I like it like that.

And as I've said before, Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

MysteryRidah
Well i dont know you, i think you should stay tho. You shouldnt make people destory you so bad, where you have to leave. If you got foes online, stay and stand your ground. Just be yourself and play the game smart, i mean, we all got the upper hand on somethings.

If you leave, just leave a mark and maybe come back later, you know take a break. If you leave, come back at a time in your life, when something great is going on wink

Snoopbert
Like I said, don't ***** about him then and try to change other's opinions of him unless he goes out of his way to piss you off. Which he hasn't, it's actually been the other way around, at least form what I've seen.

Pyrofly
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Well i dont know you, i think you should stay tho. You shouldnt make people destory you so bad, where you have to leave. If you got foes online, stay and stand your ground. Just be yourself and play the game smart, i mean, we all got the upper hand on somethings.

If you leave, just leave a mark and maybe come back later, you know take a break. If you leave, come back at a time in your life, when something great is going on wink eek! WOAH!! you made a kickass point.. im impressed wink

jinzin
Like I said, don't ***** about him then and try to change other's opinions of him unless he goes out of his way to piss you off. Which he hasn't, it's actually been the other way around, at least form what I've seen.

I would agree to this observation.

Pyrofly
Like I said, don't ***** about him then and try to change other's opinions of him unless he goes out of his way to piss you off. Which he hasn't, it's actually been the other way around, at least form what I've seen. yes i agree.. thats all im saying i dont wanna start anything smile

Pielover666
*sigh* I don't go outta my way to piss him off. If I did, there'd have been some other pointless threads basically dissing him entirely. I just browse through the forums, and point it out when someone says something horribly niave. Which he does so often.

jinzin
*sigh* I don't go outta my way to piss him off. If I did, there'd have been some other pointless threads basically dissing him entirely. I just browse through the forums, and point it out when someone says something horribly niave. Which he does so often.
it's simply his sense of humor...

Pielover666
Originally posted by jinzin
it's simply his sense of humor...
Well, If anyone with an average I.Q or higher wouldn't even chuckle. It angers me to no end that people like him aucutally act that way towards women.

Snoopbert
*sigh* I don't go outta my way to piss him off. If I did, there'd have been some other pointless threads basically dissing him entirely. I just browse through the forums, and point it out when someone says something horribly niave. Which he does so often. I Then put him on the ignore list, if you're tired of his opinion. It's a lot easier, and I haven't seen you ignore him manually. Because, if you go out of your way, in an attempt to change others opinions of him, which you are doing, as proven by posting that thread in an attempt to change votes (Therefore change opinions of him), is wrong.

Snoopbert
Well, If anyone with an average I.Q or higher wouldn't even chuckle. It angers me to no end that people like him aucutally act that way towards women. Obviously he doesn't roll eyes (sarcastic) He most likely isn't as pimpalicious as he says or presents himself as on the 'net, but that doesn't make him a nice guy.

Pielover666
I Then put him on the ignore list, if you're tired of his opinion. It's a lot easier, and I haven't seen you ignore him manually. Because, if you go out of your way, in an attempt to change others opinions of him, which you are doing, as proven by posting that thread in an attempt to change votes (Therefore change opinions of him), is wrong.
You really don't know me do you? I'd elaborate on this, and get you owned, but It's late, and i don't feel like typing a 10k word post.

Pielover666
Obviously he doesn't roll eyes (sarcastic) He most likely isn't as pimpalicious as he says or presents himself as on the 'net, but that doesn't make him a nice guy.
I never said he was nice.

jinzin
Well, If anyone with an average I.Q or higher wouldn't even chuckle. It angers me to no end that people like him aucutally act that way towards women.

because having an average or above average IQ negotiates what one person finds funny versus another right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

and as far as treating women in such a manner that disturbes you...which mannner would this be?

it could also easily be argued that it makes other people angry that you would treat someone (whom you assume to be) of a below average IQ in such a way without hesistation.

Pielover666
because having an average or above average IQ negotiates what one person finds funny versus another right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

and as far as treating women in such a manner that disturbes you...which mannner would this be?

it could also easily be argued that it makes other people angry that you would treat someone (whom you assume to be) of a below average IQ in such a way without hesistation. It wouldn't be funny because it's "idiot humor" And if you've ever read any of his posts and threads before bannage, you'd know what I'm talkin' about.

jinzin
It wouldn't be funny because it's "idiot humor" And if you've ever read any of his posts and threads before bannage, you'd know what I'm talkin' about.

I did, a couple of them even made me chuckle..am I then an idiot as I responded in such a way to so called "idiot's humor"? huh

That's a rather uneducated assessment of what that kind of humor truly is. It may be stupid humor, but if it should only be responded to by idiots than what is your definition of an idiot? We all find different things funny and other things not funny, and this is differing from person to person based on life experiences for the most part. The premise of your conclussion sucks.

Snoopbert
You really don't know me do you? I'd elaborate on this, and get you owned, but It's late, and i don't feel like typing a 10k word post. I doubt it, I really do. Becauase 1) You used the term "Owned". 2) Only idiots go about owning each other. 3)I think I already proved that you're incredibly immature, and that was my original purpose. Just stop posting about him, if you realllly don't like him, then prove it by totally ignoring him. if you don't, and you do what you're doing, it's just trolling, and that will get you banned. I suggest that pimp report you as well.

I never said he was nice. Sorry, I left a word out of there, which would be "Isn't".

I did, a couple of them even made me chuckle..am I then an idiot as I responded in such a way to so called "idiot's humor"? huh

That's a rather uneducated assessment of what that kind of humor truly is. It may be stupid humor, but if it should only be responded to by idiot's than what is your definition of an idiot? We all find different things funny and other things not funny, and this is differing from person to person based on life experiences for the most part. The premise of your conclussion sucks.

I agree.

Pielover666
I doubt it, I really do. Becauase 1) You used the term "Owned". 2) Only idiots go about owning each other. 3)I think I already proved that you're incredibly immature, and that was my original purpose. Just stop posting about him, if you realllly don't like him, then prove it by totally ignoring him. if you don't, and you do what you're doing, it's just trolling, and that will get you banned. I suggest that pimp report you as well.

Sorry, I left a word out of there, which would be "Isn't".

I agree.
He never seemed nice in the slightest, neither before nor after I've talked to him. He never seemed nice when he wasn't pissed either. At one point he spazed out on me just for being there. That's pointless bashing.

jinzin
He never seemed nice in the slightest, neither before nor after I've talked to him. He never seemed nice when he wasn't pissed either. At one point he spazed out on me just for being there. That's pointless bashing.

so then it's a question of who started what shit first.... why don't you guys simply try to start anew?

Pielover666

That's a rather uneducated assessment of what that kind of humor truly is. It may be stupid humor, but if it should only be responded to by idiots than what is your definition of an idiot? We all find different things funny and other things not funny, and this is differing from person to person based on life experiences for the most part. The premise of your conclussion sucks.
Yes....Yes it does.Originally posted by Snoopbert
I doubt it, I really do. Becauase 1) You used the term "Owned". 2) Only idiots go about owning each other. 3)I think I already proved that you're incredibly immature, and that was my original purpose. Just stop posting about him, if you realllly don't like him, then prove it by totally ignoring him. if you don't, and you do what you're doing, it's just trolling, and that will get you banned. I suggest that pimp report you as well.

Sorry, I left a word out of there, which would be "Isn't".

I agree.
Ok, fine, I'll ignore him, the first person to go on my ignor list....pimpxmaster....the second...you.

Snoopbert
Good.

jinzin
why are you ignoring snoopert? I've seen him do you no wrong that justifies such action. i'm of course not telling you what to do, but I simply see no reason for ignoring a reasonable man. confused

Pielover666
Good.
Truce? (probablly not, but hey, worth a shot)

PimpXMaster
I been told him to put me on ignore on another thread, we argued 10 pages about it.

PimpXMaster
Well lets end the argueing. thanks to all as well.

Pielover666
Ok, to all whom I've offended in this thread, I'd like to publiclly apologize.....I'm sorry.

jinzin
well i have not personally been offended by you, but it is nice to see that some extent of integrity can be shared between men even over the internet...

good show! bravo!

Snoopbert
Truce? (probablly not, but hey, worth a shot) As long as you remain mature about, sure why not?

youOriginally posted by PimpXMaster
I been told him to put me on ignore on another thread, we argued 10 pages about it. What?

Well lets end the argueing. thanks to all as well. Good to see you want it to end too.

Ok, to all whom I've offended in this thread, I'd like to publiclly apologize.....I'm sorry. happy

Pyrofly
Ok, to all whom I've offended in this thread, I'd like to publiclly apologize.....I'm sorry. your forgiven diva now make me a sandwich!! mad

actaully.. you didnt do anything to me confused still i want my sandwich stick out tongue

Pielover666
Hows tuna?

Pyrofly
Hows tuna? laughing out loud

Pielover666
Horray!
Everybody's happy!

but I'm too lazy to take you all of ignore right now.

So, I'm watch TV and do...something.

Pyrofly
well im off. going to play a little bit of video games before bed happy

jinzin
Horray!
Everybody's happy!

but I'm too lazy to take you all of ignore right now.

So, I'm watch TV and do...something.

wow..he's lazier than I am..that's incredible...

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by Pyrofly
well im off. going to play a little bit of video games before bed happy

Gamespy?

MysteryRidah
But like i said, dont leave. Just stand your ground and keep moving, dont let anyone get in your way. Be yourself and laugh at those who dont take you serious.

Peace.

jinzin
nice subby avator wink

PimpXMaster
That poll is ridiculously close.

sniper
this thread angers me, i see only a yes or no option

no 'purple', no 'tacos', 'pizza' or other delicious option, and worst of all, no violent option, there should always be a 'shut up and hit someone with a baseball bat' option

sniper
therefore, i refuse to vote

that and... i have no idea who we're voting off our little site

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by sniper
this thread angers me, i see only a yes or no option

no 'purple', no 'tacos', 'pizza' or other delicious option, and worst of all, no violent option, there should always be a 'shut up and hit someone with a baseball bat' option

Well I was going to add pizza, but that will take away the seriousness/point of the thread.

sniper
what's the point of being serious if you dont show a sence of humor?

if you lack that, you shouldnt be here, at least not in the otf,

but if you honestly were going to put in a pizza option, then i'd be willing to give you a shot.

but why the hell would you be leaving?

ESP07
Eat a big steaming pile of penguin shit

ESP07
No offence.....of course

Pielover666
congrats, you're all off ignore.

Spelljammer
NO! You have nice buttocks in your sig, you must stay for the good of Spelljammer's testerone levels!

Enslaved
I think he shud stay..if it wasnt for his tatseless threads i would never had meant Cordera Mitchell..And im glad i did..

PLus Pimpx is a funny guy..give him a chance

Pielover666
*shrugs* so what's the decision?

DarkC
It's 13 so far for Yes you should, and 11 against.

§P0oONY
I have not voted... and will not... this is wrong.

zac_j
Originally posted by Spelljammer
NO! You have nice buttocks in your sig, you must stay for the good of Spelljammer's testerone levels!

testOSTerone

Originally posted by Enslaved
I think he shud stay..if it wasnt for his tatseless threads i would never had meant Cordera Mitchell..And im glad i did..

PLus Pimpx is a funny guy..give him a chance

There are two sides. Pielover and Pimp. I choose Pielover cuz he kicks ass and Pimp is just a wannabe.

Ladyluck
yes, I don't like you... I really don't

Pielover666
Originally posted by zac_j
testOSTerone

There are two sides. Pielover and Pimp. I choose Pielover cuz he kicks ass and Pimp is just a wannabe.
Well, the people I know who despise him haven't seen this thread yet. And thank you, I do kick ass.

bordom
Vote.
you're just hilarious to ask all girls for an ass or chest pic stick out tongue

zac_j
Well, the people I know who despise him haven't seen this thread yet. And thank you, I do kick ass.

Yes, and you have pie.

Snoopbert
That is over with, I hope.

zac_j
nope, its not

Snoopbert
roll eyes (sarcastic) Looks like i'm going to have to get myself "Owned" then.

Raven Guardia
I pick pies side,Pie is nice to me. Pimp isnt all that nice, he says I am stupid and he doesn't even know me. He makes threads about sex all time and gets super annoying. (and his sig is well in my opinion gross. But hey that doesn't matter here).

Snoopbert
There are sides? What the f**k? Grow up people. And that goes to everyone, even those who are older to me.

Inspectah Deck
Vote.

No. Your alright

Ronny
Vote. I wouldn't care one way or another, but since you made this thread, I'm leaning more tward the leave side. Its all up to you though

Lana
Who cares if people don't like you. You used to annoy me and piss me off but after we talked last night I've realized that you're actually a really nice guy. So don't go.

BTW, why do people feel that they have to 'take sides' here?

Snoopbert
Truthfully Pimp, I think you should leave now. Why? Because half of the people here are too moronic to try and get to know you before passing judgement.

Pielover666
Keep in mind, I didn't start this side crap.

Snoopbert
We are. And I still think you need to grow up for promoting it. Of course, the day people on KMC mature is the dayI win the lottery. And since that's illegal for another 4 years, it won't be anytime soon.

Pielover666
We are. And I still think you need to grow up for promoting it. Of course, the day people on KMC mature is the dayI win the lottery. And since that's illegal for another 4 years, it won't be anytime soon.
I didn't prompt it eithr
zac_j did.

Snoopbert
EDIT

PimpXMaster
Truthfully Pimp, I think you should leave now. Why? Because half of the people here are too moronic to try and get to know you before passing judgement.

You are probably right. Regardless on the thread topics, here it always seems to end in arguement.

I will see what the polls, say tomorrow. right now I think it;s 17 and 18.
It's funny too, how some people I never seen on the forum befor ein my life, say they don't like me. I am like, have we ever spoke before ?

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Lana
Who cares if people don't like you. You used to annoy me and piss me off but after we talked last night I've realized that you're actually a really nice guy. So don't go.

BTW, why do people feel that they have to 'take sides' here?

Like I said yesterday, you are truly one of a kind.

Appreciated.

Enslaved
Oh Pimpx please stay..ignore them..serious if i listened to everyone who told me to go...i would be long gone by now..but i like to stay and annoy

Spelljammer
Repeat: BUTTOCKS!

Grand Moff Gav
self pity forums are not allowed................reported.

Clovie
you don't ask ppl if they want you to stay
you decide on your own.
it is your life
and only your decission.

if you don't like it/have better things to do then leave.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
self pity forums are not allowed................reported. laughing out loud so many mods have seen this already.

Captain REX
Oh good...another self-pity thread.

Fianna
Vote. Yes happy ...now off you go wink

Will-one Kenobi
i dont know you very well but nobody should leave because then it is less exciting

Will-one Kenobi
sorry i voted for you to go

Ronny
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh good...another self-pity thread. yes

I think this is in line for closing anytime soon ninja

PimpXMaster
Yeah, this should be closed now. The Polls, have spoken, and the stay won by a point

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
i dont know you very well but nobody should leave because then it is less exciting Originally posted by Will-one Kenobi
sorry i voted for you to go

no expression Super-hypocrisy eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.