Is anybody out there messed up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muse5
Is anybody out there messed up? is yes, on what...whether it be alcohol or something else, tell me your crazy night stories

kmcdude
I will be soon..........

Pielover666
My nights can get s crazy, describing them to you could get me banned.

Lana
I don't drink, do drugs, or anything else that could get me 'messed up'.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Lana
I don't drink, do drugs, or anything else that could get me 'messed up'.

We know roll eyes (sarcastic)

muse5
my nights are intense too...i can't tell you anything on here either...but i'll just say this...i'm always entertained

Lana
Originally posted by kmcdude
We know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why are you rolling your eyes about it?

Pyrofly
im not legal to do that stuff yet but i think im going to really like the alcohol when im legalstick out tongue

Pyrofly
I don't drink, do drugs, or anything else that could get me 'messed up'. eek! thats awesome. my aunts like that and i admire it.

kmcdude
I dont......

Lana
Originally posted by Pyrofly
eek! thats awesome. my aunts like that and i admire it.

Thank you happy I see nothing cool in going out and getting shitfaced or all messed up on drugs.

I dont......

Why not? Is there something wrong with doing something that's not necessarily the norm?

kmcdude
Thank you happy I see nothing cool in going out and getting shitfaced or all messed up on drugs.

Why not? Is there something wrong with doing something that's not necessarily the norm?

Dont put words in my mouth smile

Lana
Well, I say that I don't drink or do drugs or anything, and you reply with an eye-rolling smilie, and then when Pyrofly says she admires people who are like that, you say you don't.

So care to explain what the problem with not drinking and doing drugs is?

Pyrofly
Thank you happy I see nothing cool in going out and getting shitfaced or all messed up on drugs. im not into the drug thing and i dont think i will be.. i know to many people like that to throw everything away on drugs. and to add on im not a big fan of needles stick out tongue so i wouldnt be a good junkie

kmcdude
Well, I say that I don't drink or do drugs or anything, and you reply with an eye-rolling smilie, and then when Pyrofly says she admires people who are like that, you say you don't.

So care to explain what the problem with not drinking and doing drugs is?

I'm not saying theres a problem with it,I just dont ''admire'' people who spend all there life never going and getting drunk at party's or beating people up or smoke weed, smile

Lana
I'm not saying theres a problem with it,I just dont ''admire'' people who spend all there life never going and getting drunk at party's or beating people up or smoke weed, smile

Why, because they know that it's possible to have a good time without acting like an idiot?

Leo.M
I'm some what missed up here are my nights with my friends.
holidaypizzabeer cheers drunk smokin' box chair

kmcdude
No,cause they remind me of my stepdad who I ****ing hate and he is boring and never has fun in life

Tptmanno1
depends on your definition of acting like an idiot,
because with the literal interpretation, you and me both know we would never have fun...

Cinemaddiction
"Admire"? Oi. I've always held the opinion that those that feel the uncontrollable urge to get intoxicated in order to enjoy themselves must be otherwise incredibly, unsatisfied, boring people.

There are ways for people to enjoy themselves outside of drug abuse, you know? Maybe not yourself, per se, but being coherent seems to make virtually anything enjoyable.

Lana
No,cause they remind me of my stepdad who I ****ing hate and he is boring and never has fun in life

Yeah, well people who constantly get drunk and are alcoholics and do stupid shit like that remind me of MY father who all but ruined my life.

I go out. I have a great time. But I can do it without even going near a drop or alcohol or doing any drugs or beating people up.

Originally posted by Tptmanno1
depends on your definition of acting like an idiot,
because with the literal interpretation, you and me both know we would never have fun...

Shut up ass stick out tongue you know what I mean.

Tptmanno1
I know but its fun!

kmcdude
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
"Admire"? Oi. I've always held the opinion that those that feel the uncontrollable urge to get intoxicated in order to enjoy themselves must be otherwise incredibly, unsatisfied, boring people.

There are ways for people to enjoy themselves outside of drug abuse, you know? Maybe not yourself, per se, but being coherent seems to make virtually anything enjoyable.

Thanks for your ''extremely'' small minded opinion smile

Lana
Thanks for your ''extremely'' small minded opinion smile

Your opinion is extremely small-minded, saying that people who don't go out and do that shit aren't to be admired and live boring lives.

Cinemaddiction
It's not small minded at all, it's actually pretty fair. If it's not, elaborate as to why people abuse drugs to enjoy themselves? Because otherwise they can't, correct? If they can enjoy themselves otherwise, what's the point?

My suggestion is no worse than your assumption that people that don't do drugs are "boring".

BackFire
Nah, I don't do drugs or drink. Beer tastes like piss and drugs are pointless and expensive.

Tired Hiker
I just drank a Bloody Mary and toked a bong rip, but I'm not messed up . . . . . yet! eek!

Scythe
Coming from the guy with a goat dressed in a fairy costume....no, I'm pretty sane...

kmcdude
Your opinion is extremely small-minded, saying that people who don't go out and do that shit aren't to be admired and live boring lives.

Once again,dont put words in my mouth,I am not saying I dont like them ,I am saying I personally admire a guy who can drill down 30 cones and a slab of beer in a night,I dont admire someone that brags how many times they have seen the matrix,etc,etc

That is my opinion and people can have fun without drugs,but **** that! You have even MORE fun on them big grin

SlipknoT
DUdes, I ****ing had half a Bottle ofe Everclear and a little crack Cocain Niggas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.