Funny movies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

general gree
Watch funny movies at

http://www.starwarsspoofs.com/

And please post what you think! big grin

Jedi Priestess
you seriously dont wanna know what Im thinking right now bat

JenR1215
bunny cute bunny

Tiberius
stop these silly threads now. Or i'll report ya cuz you have not followed the KMC .......um......regulations. You know what i'm talking about.

Now i ask you gently stop the stupid silly pointless threads or i can get you banned.

Welcome to KMC.

b-dan
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
you seriously dont wanna know what Im thinking right now bat i know how you feel

McCusto
What do you expect from someone named general gree?

Boris
Brilliant!

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by Tiberius
stop these silly threads now. Or i'll report ya cuz you have not followed the KMC .......um......regulations. You know what i'm talking about.

Now i ask you gently stop the stupid silly pointless threads or i can get you banned.

Welcome to KMC.

sorry buddy but you cant get anybody banned.

kalsemo
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
you seriously dont wanna know what Im thinking right now bat

Sheeesh... cut the guy some slack. I simple link indicating where this has already been posted would have sufficed, thank you very much.

Jedi Priestess
No actually it wouldnt have, because he's been going around posting asinine threads for days. I like tha bat idea better. yes

Boris
Bat's are fun, you can hit stuff with them.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Tiberius

Leave the ban threats to the moderators, Tiberius. You are not one of them.

Gree, please stop making threads and just enjoy the forums until you have something meaningful to post a new thread about.

Tiberius
i know a reason to let some1 else ban him. I can't but someone else will if i give him that reason

Captain REX
So far, not enough for a banning. Banning comes if he starts shooting off his mouth at mods. Which he's not. So please, just chill.

Sir Mist
laughing out loud Looks like he got a banning there Rex stick out tongue

Fox4
Originally posted by Boris
Bat's are fun, you can hit stuff with them.
Gee ya think roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tiberius
There are some funny movies over there BTW. embarrasment

commander gree
oh youre fools dont even think about banning him! and his name is general gree becouse my name is commander gree and do you think he shal be named commander gree1 or something? is that better then general gree? no! and there are funny movies there! and you have no right to banne him!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

DarkYoda
Maybe he shouldn't have created this thread, but those are some funny videos. laughing out loud

commander fox
Isn,t this a Starwars forum who belongs here cool

commander fox
Well you cant youst banning him like that smart

commander fox
beer yes

Koolwoo92
jedi preistess hot hot hot hot HOT avatar

darthvader_fan
yes very sexy picture

commander fox
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
yes very sexy picture

What you meen?drunk

Lord J
Originally posted by commander gree
oh youre fools dont even think about banning him! and his name is general gree becouse my name is commander gree and do you think he shal be named commander gree1 or something? is that better then general gree? no! im no fool mad anyway its just a name dont get mad

commander fox
Originally posted by Lord J
im no fool mad anyway its just a name dont get mad

He didnt say YOU are a fool smart

McCusto
Commander Fox, just so you know, your sig ISN'T Commander Fox. Commander Fox was the clone trooper at the Jedi Temple who was talking to Bail Organa.

Lord J
Originally posted by commander fox
He didnt say YOU are a fool smart oh ok smile

Tangible God
General Gree--Commander Gree, what does it matter?

The only think that matters here is that neither of them have entered puberty yet.

I recommend getting a life from your local drugstore.

commander fox
Originally posted by McCusto
Commander Fox, just so you know, your sig ISN'T Commander Fox. Commander Fox was the clone trooper at the Jedi Temple who was talking to Bail Organa.

Ok thankscoke

Lord J
Originally posted by Tangible God
General Gree--Commander Gree, what does it matter?

The only think that matters here is that neither of them have entered puberty yet.

I recommend getting a life from your local drugstore. good one laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

commander fox
band

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.