Yoda at his peak vs NJO luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atlant80
I know its been done but still. this is like 500 year old yoda with 900 year old yoda's knowledge or something. talk to me and vote

atlant80
someone REPLY mad mad mad mad mad beer reading mad

Darth Sparhawk
OK, Luke will win.

atlant80
how

Darth Sparhawk
In battle I think that he'll cut Yoda.

atlant80
yoda is way faster

Darth Sparhawk
There was some nasty moment in which was stated that Luke's blade seems like 20 or something like this. It is too much for the midget.

atlant80
there was anouther time when yoda beat 3 masters at once or something

Tiberius
Yoda

atlant80
WHY

Dimmimar
Please don't make sweeping statements without backing them up with evidence.

atlant80
Originally posted by Dimmimar
Please don't make sweeping statements without backing them up with evidence. that what i said and what do you think

Darth Faunus
Well, this is ROTS Yoda, so no need for 'at his peak'. He's at his best in ROTS.

Secondly, he gets wasted. He's up against someone who posesses nearly un equaled reserves of raw power.

That someone is a Jedi, but not hesitant to use Sith powers, such as choke, and Dun Moch techniques. Not to mention he has his own lightning variant that can kill a Vong slayer in one hit.

That someone, Luke, was described as dueling with such skill, such speed, such power, that his weapon looked like twenty. He's like a big version of Yoda, except faster, stronger, and far more powerful.

Darth Sparhawk
And uglier, besides.

Rand al'Thor
I absolultly hate threads with NJO Luke in them!

Darth Sparhawk
I don't like any Lukes.

atlant80
point taken

Lord Janus
There's a guy named Luke in Shining Force for Sega Genesis. He pwned.

atlant80
lets change this rots sids and rots yoda this should be better and in the polls sids and yoda are under yoda

Illustrious
Originally posted by Lord Janus
There's a guy named Luke in Shining Force for Sega Genesis. He pwned.

Dude, Shining Force pwns. My ninja > yours.

Lord Janus
Actually, the best character in the original is the main guy, with the Chaos Breaker, and with all of the stat boosting items used on him. Level 92, my attack was enough to kill a Dark Dragon head in... phew.... two to three strikes?

atlant80
back on topic

KingDubya
Edited:
*nevermind*

atlant80
so NJO Luke vs sids and yoda

atlant80
come on people POST

Darth_Nefarus
Well, I know many of you hate the arguements of so and so beat so and so, but just hear me out.

If Yoda was unable to stop Sidious(not saying Sidious really overpowered him that much, if at all) would he really be able to defeat someone much more powerful, level-headed, and skilled?

But, if it's anything Star Wars has shown us it's that the powerful don't always win. Luke has Anakin's power, and Obi-Wan's ninja luck, but could that really compare with 800+ years of ass kicking?

Personally, I think NJO Luke would win, and he would win "easily." I don't mean that as in he would punk Yoda, but Luke at that points understanding and connection to the force matches Yoda's experience.

If it was purely sabers, I think Yoda might win. I mean, look at him doin backflips over Sith Lords when he fights. Luke might not be able to compete with that.

The setting I'm not taking into consideration because Yoda would bounce off everything and Luke would somehow luck his way through obstacles.

atlant80
this is SIDS AND YODA VS NJO LUKE read the posts

Illustrious
Actually, the best character in the original is the main guy, with the Chaos Breaker, and with all of the stat boosting items used on him. Level 92, my attack was enough to kill a Dark Dragon head in... phew.... two to three strikes?

The Chaos Breaker is a cheap weapon. I remember my Super Ninja had max stats, and could take out the center head by himself in 2 or so hits.

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud

Darth_Nefarus
I'm sorry, I was reading the name of the thread.

Darth_Nefarus
I don't think Luke would win or lose, just survive. He's got the ninja luck man.

atlant80
this is a fight to the death and sorry for yelling DN

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
The Chaos Breaker is a cheap weapon. I remember my Super Ninja had max stats, and could take out the center head by himself in 2 or so hits.

My Level 92 Hero could take your Super Ninja anyday!

*Puffs chest. Is hardcore when it comes to being petty.*

Illustrious
My Level 92 Hero could take your Super Ninja anyday!

*Puffs chest. Is hardcore when it comes to being petty.*

Too bad Shining Force doesn't have multiplayer stick out tongue.

Lord Janus
That would pwn. Too bad they stopped making that game. But then, only the first two were any good.

atlant80
back on topic please

Lord Janus
Ah, no. This thread is already done. NJO Luke is way too powerful for Yoda to defeat on even ground. Period.

atlant80
this is now yoda and sids vs luke

Lord Janus
That doesn't change anything as much as I can tell. NJO Luke can eat lightning and crap thunder.

atlant80
i hate NJO Luke

Lord Janus
Then don't pick him for every thread.

Illustrious
I hate the NJO in general, not just Luke.

atlant80
i want to see who can beat him i think Sadow, Simus, Ragnos, Ludo, Kun ,Maybe hord, maybe revan, and maybe nadd. Did i miss anyone there?

Lord Janus
Artoo.

Illustrious
Artoo is a given, he is so far above all that he can not be compared without cowering in shame.

atlant80
i also forgot the Jawas how could i

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.