KMC and it's problems with wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pointinel
Greetings. (LOL!)

i just wanna know what's wrong with logan that almost everybody here in KMC is mad or mocking/discrediting him in almost every thread. ive been here since august, but it seems to me that this was way before i even arrived here. can i know the root of this problem?

here are the things i always hear:
1. "fans/fanboys" ruin him
2. overexposure
3. PIS/CIS/bad writing
4. cashcow
5. writers wont let him lose
6. inconsistency (this one's my personal fave)
7. and "he keeps on beating people he have no bussiness defeating"

now somebody care to enlighten me?

P.S. "CM" would probably say this is "whining," but i just wanna know why.

Tha C-Master
Would you quit with the ****ing wolverine threads, this is the reason people are getting tired of him, people like you and your damn wolverine threads.

And I thought the comics overexposed him...

pr1983
The root of the problem is that those 7 points u listed are all TRUE. Thats the problem with wolverine...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Would you quit with the ****ing wolverine threads, this is the reason people are getting tired of him, people like you and your damn wolverine threads.

And I thought the comics overexposed him... Agreed.

The least you could do is subtly mask them like the Wolverine BASHING threads. . . whistle

jinzin
people will always find reasons to hate "the latest fad" it's no different that people would find reasons to hate a popular comic book character....

just because they can...

pr1983
Originally posted by jinzin
people will always find reasons to hate "the latest fad" it's no different that people would find reasons to hate a popular comic book character....

just because they can...

ive always hated him, fad or not...

Creshosk
Originally posted by pr1983
ive always hated him, fad or not... You hated him before hating him was cool? smile

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
You hated him before hating him was cool? smile

laughing out loud so true...

pr1983
You hated him before hating him was cool? smile

Since the mid 80s when i started reading x-men... i immediately took a dislike to him, mainly his personality... i just didnt realise marvel would eventually give me even more reasons to dislike him...

Tha C-Master
Agreed.

The least you could do is subtly mask them like the Wolverine BASHING threads. . . whistle He's asking for it though, its hypocracy in a sense.

Its like standing in the rain, and asking why you keep getting wet...

Tha C-Master

just because they can... If that makes you feel better, then...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by pr1983
The root of the problem is that those 7 points u listed are all TRUE. Thats the problem with wolverine...
^ Pretty much sums it up.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
^ Pretty much sums it up. I have to be part of it to, since all the guys here hate me, but hey, the threads go platinum...

rock

Creshosk
He's asking for it though, its hypocracy in a sense. Hypocrasy?

Its like standing in the rain, and asking why you keep getting wet... Can't argue with that.

SnakeEyes
There are many methods I use to keep me liking Wolvie. Here are the top two:
I don't listen to fanboys and I only pick up certain issues with him in it (this makes it so that I don't need to deal with the overexposure/cashcow/bad writing/inconsistency).
Seriously! If you don't like those problems, its so very simple to avoid them all together. As for numbers 5 and 7 in the first post, those are mostly not true.

Nataku8188

just because they can...

No no, you see, the real hardcore wolverine haters like myself, we actually loved Wolverine at one point. He used to be my favorite, and then I stopped being a fanboy, and those seven things you listed became more prevalent. Now, now I hate him with a passion. Oh wolverine, how the mighty have fallen.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Nataku8188
No no, you see, the real hardcore wolverine haters like myself, we actually loved Wolverine at one point. He used to be my favorite, and then I stopped being a fanboy, and those seven things you listed became more prevalent. Now, now I hate him with a passion. Oh wolverine, how the mighty have fallen. Everytime you post an angel grows its wings... smile

Creshosk
Everytime you post an angel grows its wings... smile Good thing you didn't say 'gets' instead of grows. . .

I would have said '... Ripped off.' shifty

Tha C-Master
Your avatar is looking at me now,its more evil than before... evil face

Creshosk
Originally posted by Pointinel
1. "fans/fanboys" ruin himOnly if you're weak minded enough to allow that to happen.

other characters get this too, for some odd reason this is only a bad thing if it's wolverine. . .

other characters get this too, for some odd reason this is only a bad thing if it's wolverine. . .

Odd. . .

Creshosk
Your avatar is looking at me now,its more evil than before... evil face That was the idea. evil face

Tha C-Master
Anyways I say its the followers that probably irritate most people.
THe average reader probably just has a favorite, the hardcore reader who pays attention to every release, may hate him.
The forum visitors, particularly here, may despisehim...

Keep in mind the average reader doesn't know all the stats, events etc.

Pointinel

And I thought the comics overexposed him...

LOL @ THIS PUSSY ^

if you dont like it get the **** off this thread wanker. i dont get it... i was supposed to be on your ignore list right? what's the matter? life aint good without me giving you some attention. faggy-ass cornball.

anybody with a half a set of testicles know this ***** is bitter bout something... LOL... is it wolverine?

get a ****ing life or at the very least ignore me just as i do you.

end of.

Tha C-Master
Seeing as pointinel responded to my first post more often than not, I just want to congragulate him in showing everyone why the majority hates wolverine, idiots like him.

He probably said something about me having no life, not realizing he's wasting his time in the exact same way, so for that, I'm staying on his little stupid whining threads, and bursting them.

"why ya'll hate wolverine, bohoohooo", such a little baby.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/idiot.jpg

olympian
-Looks at pic-

jawdrop

"LOL @ THIS PUSSY ^"

Your not much better, if you ask opinions, and then cant take them with grace.

Tha C-Master
Only if you're weak minded enough to allow that to happen.

Odd. . . Its a case of too much, but only a few people can't see that.

Odd.

Pointinel
Originally posted by olympian
-Looks at pic-

jawdrop

"LOL @ THIS PUSSY ^"

Your not much better, if you ask opinions, and then cant take them with grace.

^yes i did ask for opinions, but dude just posted to piss the hell outta me

and he even stated couple of times that i was on his ignored list, so why is he bothering me now?

Pointinel
Seeing as pointinel responded to my first post more often than not, I just want to congragulate him in showing everyone why the majority hates wolverine, idiots like him.

He probably said something about me having no life, not realizing he's wasting his time in the exact same way, so for that, I'm staying on his little stupid whining threads, and bursting them.

"why ya'll hate wolverine, bohoohooo", such a little baby.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/idiot.jpg

^is that your girl? she shouldve phone you in...

wasting time as you. nah... never that. im doing this for fun, you doing this for a living.

now to keep it sweet and simple...

hop off my dick son, you wack

Pointinel
now let's stay on topic people

Onikirimaru
Whats with all the hatin on this thread? People act like Wolverine is their retarded brother and get all personally involved in the stuff.

I actually like Wolverine. I think he's a B.A. But Im one of those people that approach these forums, particulalry the vs with logic and attempt to geniunly look at the facts and stuff, and deduct an outcome, and then discuss. However, in Wolverine threads, where Wolverine is the loser, people appear to defend him. During the process of debate, the Wolverine people dont seem to acknowledge other arguements, or at least casually let them roll off them. They also tend to harbor to an almost religious "Wolverine works in mysterious ways" defense when Wolverine's abilites are questioned. They also tend to take little things and carry them a mile. Like, in a fight, just because WOlverine can be easily thrown around the world, it doesnt mean he will lose because he can return and fight, even if it takes months to get there. Or, Wolverine slashed a guy and he said "Ow, that hurts" so, Wolverine can stab him in the face and win. Additionally, these people take personal offense when a thread is made where Wolverine is the loser, and start making threads such as "Whats KMC problem with Wolverine?"

Im a Wolvie fan, and Im the first to admit this guy aint got no buisness hanging with alot of characters he hangs with. And its years of having Marvel hand him victories that has tainted my view of wolverine. He isnt the short, tough, rough around the edges, fight hardest hero that I used to love anymore, he is Wolverine, the guy that will amazingly win anything against anyone no matter what because he gets the most fan mail and you love it when he wins.

Thats all I got to say on this subject.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Whats with all the hatin on this thread? People act like Wolverine is their retarded brother and get all personally involved in the stuff.

I actually like Wolverine. I think he's a B.A. But Im one of those people that approach these forums, particulalry the vs with logic and attempt to geniunly look at the facts and stuff, and deduct an outcome, and then discuss. However, in Wolverine threads, where Wolverine is the loser, people appear to defend him. During the process of debate, the Wolverine people dont seem to acknowledge other arguements, or at least casually let them roll off them. They also tend to harbor to an almost religious "Wolverine works in mysterious ways" defense when Wolverine's abilites are questioned. They also tend to take little things and carry them a mile. Like, in a fight, just because WOlverine can be easily thrown around the world, it doesnt mean he will lose because he can return and fight, even if it takes months to get there. Or, Wolverine slashed a guy and he said "Ow, that hurts" so, Wolverine can stab him in the face and win. Additionally, these people take personal offense when a thread is made where Wolverine is the loser, and start making threads such as "Whats KMC problem with Wolverine?"

Im a Wolvie fan, and Im the first to admit this guy aint got no buisness hanging with alot of characters he hangs with. And its years of having Marvel hand him victories that has tainted my view of wolverine. He isnt the short, tough, rough around the edges, fight hardest hero that I used to love anymore, he is Wolverine, the guy that will amazingly win anything against anyone no matter what because he gets the most fan mail and you love it when he wins.

Thats all I got to say on this subject. yes Onikirimaru speaks words of wisdom.

Tha C-Master
Did that dumbass pointinel keep responding, no wonder everyone hates wolverine, this is the main forum where dumbasses get to speak so much...

I wish he'd stop coming on my thread.

black robb
Originally posted by Pointinel
Greetings. (LOL!)

i just wanna know what's wrong with logan that almost everybody here in KMC is mad or mocking/discrediting him in almost every thread. ive been here since august, but it seems to me that this was way before i even arrived here. can i know the root of this problem?

here are the things i always hear:
1. "fans/fanboys" ruin him
2. overexposure
3. PIS/CIS/bad writing
4. cashcow
5. writers wont let him lose
6. inconsistency (this one's my personal fave)
7. and "he keeps on beating people he have no bussiness defeating"

now somebody care to enlighten me?

P.S. "CM" would probably say this is "whining," but i just wanna know why. my problem with him is just with inconsistency,i mean one day he went toe to toe with Conan and has a difficult time,the next he can whip Namor

Pointinel
Originally posted by Onikirimaru

Thats all I got to say on this subject.

^iight, i can see where you getting at.

as i said i just wanna know the root of this... because this seemed to start waaay before i got here.

im lovin the input given here tho... except for 1.

wink

Pointinel
Did that dumbass pointinel keep responding, no wonder everyone hates wolverine, this is the main forum where dumbasses get to speak so much...

I wish he'd stop coming on my thread.

LOL @ this ^ dude

gtfoh.... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Pointinel get the hell off of my thread!!!!

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v163/Ghetto_star/iraqi_shut_up_*****.jpg

Pointinel
Pointinel get the hell off of my thread!!!!

http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v163/Ghetto_star/iraqi_shut_up_*****.jpg

^HAHAHAHA!!!!

DUDE IS GETTING HYPERTENSION OR SOME SHIT! HAHA! WHAT A LOSER!

HAHAHAHA!

Tha C-Master
I'm glad you learned your lesson boy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.