Marvel/DC Fist Fighting Tournament!!! Class 100's and up!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Ok here are the quarter final matches:

1. Gilgamesh(Eternal)

VS.

2. Immortal Hercules(The Godly Version(Marvel)

3. Superman(Current)

VS.

4. Black Adam

5. Beta Ray Bill(Current)

VS.

6. Savage Hulk

7. Captain Marvel(DC)

VS.

8. Wonder Woman

You decide the winner!!! The winner of battle 1 & 2 will battle the winner of 3 & 4, and so on. No flying, no other powers except strength, skill, durability and stamina. The Flash has put a speed cap on everyone thus making everyone virtually the same speed, so no speed blitzing.

Combatants get 1 month of prep before the tournament starts, and they have a days rest before each fight starts.

Debate.

Juntai
Gilgamesh
Superman.
Hulk
And Captain Marvel.

Whirlysplatt
Superman

Sentry
You sure he'll get past Adam?

Juntai
Originally posted by Sentry
You sure he'll get past Adam? Black Adam is powerful, but he's more brains than brawn. Captain Marvel usually throws him around when he shows up.

Draco69
Hercules
Black Adam
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman

Ultimate Ion
Originally posted by Draco69
Hercules
Black Adam
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman
Co-sign

olympian
This is all fist figthing right? (means no hv, flight, using hammer or other things, aye).

Hercules
Black Adam
Savage Hulk
Captain Marvel (on average)

Whirlysplatt
Superman

olympian
Yes Whyrly you already said that.

Sentry
Ok, from those 4 you guys picked out, pick two. Then, out of the 2 pick 1, and there is your winner.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by olympian
Yes Whyrly you already said that.

as did Jutai

olympian
He didnt said his vote twice.

devil

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by olympian
He didnt said his vote twice.

devil

Superman smile

olympian
thats three and your out wink

Whirlysplatt
Superman

zachrivard
superman cause he sun dips for a month wink

leonidas
<<superman cause he sun dips for a month>>

very nice . . .

boxing

Nataku8188
Wonder Woman wins

zachrivard
Originally posted by leonidas
<<superman cause he sun dips for a month>>

very nice . . .

boxing
yeah its true, what would u do if u were superman and had a month of prep?

yahman
Ultimate Colossus

umm J.P.
Anyone who isnt Marvel 616. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draco69
What are the rules? Is it only strength and skills?

Sentry
You decide the winner!!! The winner of battle 1 & 2 will battle the winner of 3 & 4, and so on. No flying, no other powers except strength, skill, durability and stamina. The Flash has put a speed cap on everyone thus making everyone virtually the same speed, so no speed blitzing. No sun dipping.

Combatants get 1 month of prep before the tournament starts, and they have a days rest before each fight starts.

Debate.

Their are the rules.

Draco69
Ah. Thanks. Let's see...

1. Gilgamesh(Eternal)

VS.

Hercules would most likely win since he's much stronger and more skilled.

3. Superman(Current)

VS.

4. Black Adam

Giving Superman prep is almost like giving Richards prep. My vote goes to Superman

VS.

6. Savage Hulk

Beta Ray Bill would most likely win

7. Captain Marvel(DC)

VS.

8. Wonder Woman

Personally, I think Wonder Woman wins easily. Marvel isn't faster. He may or may not be stronger. No flying. Just strength and SKILL. Can anyone imagine how well Marvel can battle in these conditions? Poorly. Wonder Woman would go Shiva on his ass.

Ah. Thanks. Let's see....

long pig
Draco got it right.

Wickerman
Ok here are the quarter final matches:

1. Gilgamesh(Eternal)

VS.

3. Superman(Current)

VS.

4. Black Adam

VS.

6. Savage Hulk

7. Captain Marvel(DC)

VS.

8. Wonder Woman

You decide the winner!!! The winner of battle 1 & 2 will battle the winner of 3 & 4, and so on. No flying, no other powers except strength, skill, durability and stamina. The Flash has put a speed cap on everyone thus making everyone virtually the same speed, so no speed blitzing.

Debate.

1. Gilgamesh(Eternal)

VS.

I'd say Hercules, God of Strength takes this one, since it's a test of strength and skill, and we know he has both in large quantities.

3. Superman(Current)

VS.

4. Black Adam

You may argue that Superman sundips for a month, but still, Black Adam is nothing to be scoffed at. He's much more intelligent than Cap.Marvel, and on par with him IMO. Sure, CM stacks, but i'm pretty sure BA using the magic soaked fists can take Superman down.

VS.

6. Savage Hulk

Just strength and skill? I'd say skill goes to BRB but strength goes to the immeasurably powerful SH, unless BRB can subdue him really really really fast.

7. Captain Marvel(DC)

VS.

8. Wonder Woman

Skill goes DEFINITELY to WW. As for Strength.......after seeing Supes and CM be equal in strength when it comes to arm-wrestling......i'm more inclined to say CM.......however, seeing how important skill is, and how the difference isn;t probably THAT huge.......I'll say WW.

So now there's

Hercules vs. Black Adam

Savage Hulk vs. Wonder Woman.

I have no idea who should win between Herc and BA, seeing as how BA has the power of the egyptian god of strength, while Herc IS the greek god of strength laughing out loud
I'd give it to Herc due to his awesome stamina, not to mention wrestling skills.

As for Savage Hulk vs. WW......i just don't know.

So for me, it's down to Herc vs. either SH or WW.....and i'd say Herc wins either way erm

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.