The Star Wars EU Ideas Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sorgo
This is an Ideas thread! Har har har! Owned.... Chinstyle....

Anyhow, let me post the first idea...

Someone should create a video full of Lightsaber fighting and the Jedi purge from Episode III with the song "Escape" by Craig Armstrong!

Hehehe!

Or.... Someone should put together their sweet ass art skills and make a SW comic.

Tangible God
Man, I wish I had a gun right now.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Tangible God
Man, I wish I had a gun right now.

Don't enter this thread with your whinage. It wont be accepted and i will have to call my Jawa Posse.

Rand al'Thor
Someone write a book where NJO Luke gets killed by a crippled boy with a butter knife.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
Someone write a book where NJO Luke gets killed by a crippled boy with a butter knife. Oh Man! That would be the best SW piece ever written. They'd make into a movie where Orlando Bloom plays Luke and Robert de Niro plays like...Palpatine's younger brother, hunting down Luke for revenge.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sorgo
Don't enter this thread with your whinage. It wont be accepted and i will have to call my Jawa Posse. LMAO, and I thought I had the stupidest comebacks.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Tangible God
LMAO, and I thought I had the stupidest comebacks.

Well....

You do. And besides, i ain't transfering petty insults or threats.....

Me getting the Jawa Posse on your ass is a "promise", Tangible....

Not a threat.

Since you guys seem to be the greatest Comeback artists of all time and are so creative, why don't you think of some sort of EU idea, your holy creativeness?

I'll be waiting.

Lord Janus
No, Tangible doesn't come here to participate; he comes here to insult and bore us.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lord Janus
No, Tangible doesn't come here to participate; he comes here to insult and bore us.

He also likes to insult his own country. Funny guy.

Darth Somebody
1. NJO Luke comes along and gets his ass stomped by some Sith Lord. Make it a smart Sith Lord with immense power in the Dark Side, not some brute with a single digit IQ level.

2. The KOTOR series ends with Revan having a weakness, instead of being the perfect Sith Lord everyone pretends to be.

3. A book gets written about Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious's years of training.

4. A novel on the KOTOR series is released, written by a competent author.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Somebody
1. NJO Luke comes along and gets his ass stomped by some Sith Lord. Make it a smart Sith Lord with immense power in the Dark Side, not some brute with a single digit IQ level.

2. The KOTOR series ends with Revan having a weakness, instead of being the perfect Sith Lord everyone pretends to be.

3. A book gets written about Darth Plagueis and Darth Sidious's years of training.

4. A novel on the KOTOR series is released, written by a competent author. p

I like number two. Every thinks Revan is some god-like Sith Lord when in truth, he isn't. Hell, on my first quest, i had trouble with Sand people. NO REAL SITH LORD HAS TROUBLES LIKE THAT!

Darth Somebody
Darth Revan, to me, is like Grand Admiral Thrawn with a plethora of badass Force powers. But who in the hell says he's greater than Sidious or Dooku? It's logical that it would indicate that Revan had an immense mastery of the Force - but since when has Star Wars been logical?

If anything, most what Star Wars does - does NOT make sense and it DEFIES logic.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Sorgo
p

I like number two. Every thinks Revan is some god-like Sith Lord when in truth, he isn't. Hell, on my first quest, i had trouble with Sand people. NO REAL SITH LORD HAS TROUBLES LIKE THAT!

I knew Revan and Maul were one and the same. Remember that Maul hurt his leg fighting Sand People.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth Somebody

4. A novel on the KOTOR series is released, written by a competent author.

1. I still like my butter knife Idea.

2. How can Revan have a weakness when he truly don't know if he is even a man(although I think he should be)? Before we go ahead an lable a weakness we nead someone to fill the blanks better than KOTOR II.Oh and Revan is far from the perfect Sith Lord as it is. Ragnos is the perfect Sith Lord. Also you must be one of the Revan "haters" people who hate him just because some jumped up fanboys claim he is god.

3. A good idea even though I don't give a shit about the movie era period.

4. Excellent idea! As long is Revan is a man.

Darth_Glentract
Revan has a weakness inherent in all men. The weakness the Jedi Order planned to have Bastila exploit this weakness when they tried to capture him. Bastila was supposed to kick him in the balls. Just imagine a force-enhanced kick to the balls.

Lord Janus
*Shudder* Dammit... Now I will never like her again.

Dimmimar
A long book about Tulak Hord and another one about Ajunta Pall.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Revan has a weakness inherent in all men. The weakness the Jedi Order planned to have Bastila exploit this weakness when they tried to capture him. Bastila was supposed to kick him in the balls. Just imagine a force-enhanced kick to the balls.

*winces*

Damn that would hurt.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Rand al'Thor
1. I still like my butter knife Idea.

2. How can Revan have a weakness when he truly don't know if he is even a man(although I think he should be)? Before we go ahead an lable a weakness we nead someone to fill the blanks better than KOTOR II.Oh and Revan is far from the perfect Sith Lord as it is. Ragnos is the perfect Sith Lord. Also you must be one of the Revan "haters" people who hate him just because some jumped up fanboys claim he is god.

3. A good idea even though I don't give a shit about the movie era period.

4. Excellent idea! As long is Revan is a man. A couple friends of mine only love Revan because he appears to be some godly saint sent to save us. The whole tale about him supposedly discovering the Ancent Sith Race plotting an invasion of the Republic, so Revan tried to conquer the galaxy in order to save it, just makes him sound more omnipotent than he already is.

But he's still an OK guy who could take out NJO Luke with a twig.

fallenjedi
what is your hang-up with Luke? Did he piss in your corn flakes... or are you just pissed off because he thinks before he acts. Maybe you fantasize about his wife. Whatever the reason, please get over it. He could still kick your ass.

Captain REX
Problem there, FJ; Luke isn't real, and in NJO, he's too powerful for reason.

Now, to address the listed numbers...

1. NJO Luke can't get stomped by a Sith Lord because the Sith are eradicated in ROTJ...or whenever Palpatine finally bites the dust...

2. That'd be a boring read. Keep Revan in the video games, that's all we need to see of him.

3. I would like to hear more of Plagueis and Sidious, but only a little; they need to keep their mystery, just like Yoda. And Rand, why do you even like Star Wars if the movies aren't worth mentioning? That's a silly notion, especially seeing as the movies use more logic than all of EU combined, and were the birth of Star Wars...

4. Like I said, keep KOTOR to the video games, we already have Knights of the Old Republic comic books that have nothing to do with the games, keep it that way.

Wow, this thread is ridiculous so far. All I see is 'promising' and bashing. If you were being serious and presenting ideas for EU writing, then that's understandable, but all I've seen so far is trash.

Tangible can borrow my gun.

Tangible God
Originally posted by fallenjedi
what is your hang-up with Luke? Did he piss in your corn flakes... or are you just pissed off because he thinks before he acts. Maybe you fantasize about his wife. Whatever the reason, please get over it. He could still kick your ass. Oh get over yourself numbnuts. Luke Skywalker is a fictional character created by a man in the 70's. So, I'm sure he'll pop out of ROTJ next time I watch it and beat the sh*t out of me. I'd let him, I can actually say I was beat up by Luke Skywalker.

We hate NJO Luke because he's a whiny, b*tchy,(yes that's right) philospher that has been created into some type of demi-god with awe-inspiring powers that he doesn't use becasue of the DARK SIDE.

Anything to do with the Force in NJO is f*cked up.

P.S. Rex, send it post-haste to me FedEx.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.