Weirdest thing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EsteemedLeader
My moms boyfriend only opens the blinds when it's raining, or cloudy, or gray, or ugly and nasty outside. What's up with that? confused

Acherontia
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
My moms boyfriend only opens the blinds when it's raining, or cloudy, or gray, or ugly and nasty outside. What's up with that? confused

He's a vampire, Kill him.

Kutos to thoes who found the sarcasm.

Ronny
i like it better when its clooudy or raining, it makes me feel alot more meotion then a regular sunny day. He may feel the same way I do.

zac_j
He's ugly. so's the weather. laughing out loud

DarkC
It's what I do. I like opening the windows and listening to the sound of rain outside.

s|m
Nice one, zac laughing out loud
Its because of the light. Some people dont like sunlight (like me)

RagingSilent
I love cloudy dayshappy...I always walk in the rainninja

EsteemedLeader
But it's so depressing. It's all gray (not that theres anything wrong with gray, just don't like it in my air), and it's so dismal...

Spelljammer
He's a damn goth, no worries though, a good punch in the throat oughtta' do it..

EsteemedLeader
He's not a goth, he's just stupid...

RagingSilent
But it's so depressing. It's all gray (not that theres anything wrong with gray, just don't like it in my air), and it's so dismal...

I see it as soothing^-^....and blue skies are very common...so yeh, when the lightning, thunder n rain starts happening...tiz schweeeet cuz it's something differenthappy

Scythe
Originally posted by DarkC
It's what I do. I like opening the windows and listening to the sound of rain outside.

+10 respect

Kosta
I love rainy weather, it makes the air so much fresher happy

Red Superfly
That's not the wierdest thing.

A butterfly wearring lederhosen. That's the wierdest thing.

Sir Mist
A lesbian snail, thats a weird thing.

Jackie Malfoy
because he is strange.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.