What is your favorite Star Wars Music?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chinabing
What to pick!

I really like the anticipation of the movie music beginning with the trumpet blasts! Right after the Fox theme, and then the nice long silence, then BLAM!

The medel ceremony march is also wonderful, which they reprised in ROTS credits, I couldn't believe that! The Force theme is just stirring.

Tiberius
The imperial march

Ast
I love the force theme, but Anakin's Dark Deeds is my favorite.

mungulla_man44
Anakin's Betrayal, especially the crescendo at the end and Into the Trap (from ROTJ).

Dan Skywalker
Battle Of The Hero's

Stunrun
Anakin's Betrayal, Immolation Scene, Battle of the Hero's, Padme's Rumination's, Across the Stars, Anakin's theme, Duel of the Fates, Imperial March, The Asteroid Field, the force theme - i just cant choosestick out tongue

Darth243
imperial march

Tiberius
Vader's death

preysin
imperial march

McCusto
Duel of Fates, Anakin vs. Obi-Wan (The whole thing, as in the movie), Anakin's Betrayal, Enter Lord Vader, Padme's Ruminations, Grievous Speaks to Sidious, and everything else on the Episode III soundtrack :P

stunna1773
the one from star wars episode one with the fight with maul and obiwan and quigon

Boris
Dun..dun...dun....dun da..dun...dun..da...dun.......

That, the music played at Qui-Gons funeral, Duel of the Fates, Emperors theme, Star Wars has tons of cool music.

Darth_Nefarus
1. Imperial March- It's the nostalgia
2. Duel of the fates-It's the bomb
3. Battle of the Heros-It fits the mood better than most

McCusto
Originally posted by stunna1773
the one from star wars episode one with the fight with maul and obiwan and quigon

That would be Duel of the Fates

starwarsrules14
Across the Stars

JenR1215
Padme's Ruminations & Anakin's Dark Deeds youpi

DeVi| D0do
Anakin's Dark Deeds. Imperial March (of course). The music in the Vader/Luke ROTJ duel.

Lyn
All of it!
Across The Stars, Duel Of The Fates, Battle Of The Heroes, Betrayal, Anakin's Dark Deeds, Padme's Ruminations, Anakin's Dream, Immolation Scene, The Twins and Padme's Destiny.
EDIT: Why am I even bothering to actually list them - I love all of them! laughing

lupisnoctis1286
I like Anakin's Betrayal, Battle of the Heroes, and Padme's Ruminations

FistoFan
Imperial March and Duel of the Fates.

Captain REX
The Battle of Endor II, from where Vader is defeated, redeemed, and destroys the Emperor. Then the Vader's death portion of The Battle of Endor III. And the Asteroid Field.

Theme's wise, Imperial March, Yoda's Theme, and The Emperor's Throne Room are my favorites.

neo313
Duel of the fates.

SithHappens
If I had to choose, Duel of the Fates FTW. I like everything else but if I absolutly had to pick favorites that would probably be it.

DiamondBullets
IMO, TPM had the best music:

Lord Sidious' Theme
The Droid Invasion
The Swim to the Gungan City
The Audience with Boss Nass
The Planet Core
Anakin's Theme
The Sith Starcraft
The Pod Race
Qui-Gon's Mysterious Attacker
The Jedi Council Chamber
The Gungan/Droid Battle
Duel of the Fates
Qui-Gon's Funeral

And I like Yoda's Theme from ESB

Jedi StunRun
I love Anakin's themeyes

Jedi StunRun
Originally posted by Captain REX
The Battle of Endor II, from where Vader is defeated, redeemed, and destroys the Emperor. Then the Vader's death portion of The Battle of Endor III. And the Asteroid Field.

Theme's wise, Imperial March, Yoda's Theme, and The Emperor's Throne Room are my favorites.

The Emperor's Throne Room was incredible!smile It's a pity that it wasnt amplified a bit more during the Throne Room scene in Jedi.

Master maller
I lkike the song where obiwan and anakin where fighting on mustarfar

MakeTradeFair
Duel Of Fates, Across the Stars ( RULEES!! ), Battle Of The Heroes, Anakin vs. Obi-wan (witch is very close to battle of the heroes). I loved the effect that the music caused on the movie!! It give me the creeps! LOL John Williams is the BEST really! big grin stick out tongue eek!

chinabing
Anybody seen Williams in person at one of his concerts, like when he did the Boston Pops? I would have loved to see him perform some star wars music live.

Darth_Sadistic
I love A Hero Falls (ROTS) and Duel of the Fates (PM)

THEY BOTH ROCK......WOW IM SUCH A GEEK.

DarthSidiouss
I believe i like Imperial March, Duel of the fates and episode 4 medal ceremony. Those are my tops.

barriss_offee

pr1983
its only about ten seconds long... but when luke attacks vader from his hiding place in rotj... pure genius... it suits the scene perfectly imo...

JaehSkywalker
imperial march and theme????

Dan Skywalker
Just watched return of the Jedi for the first time in ages. Forgot how cool the final duel music between Luke and Vader is, thats the greatest star wars theme in my opinion (changed from earlier)

Julie
Jedi Rocks

amity75
Leia's theme is nice.

Darth Sadistic
Anakin's Betrayal (still reminds me of the Ambush and makes me sad)
Anakin's Dark Deeds
Enter Lord Vader
Love Pledge & The Arena
Imperial March
Force Theme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.