Plo Koon VS. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
1. Both get 1 day prep time

2. No prep time

Setting: Some ship

Lord Janus
Been done before.

Dimmimar
I would suggest that you use the search button before posting a thread. Thank you.

Sorgo
OH MY F*CKING GOD....

Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon has 10,000,000 years prep time and learns everything!!!1!11!1

Luke Is Better
where did u come from holy shit there r so many new people that have come around in the last like 2 weeks

Sorgo
Dooku would rip Plo Koon apart. Do you not understand? Plo Koon is nothing compared to Dooku's skill and experience! KOON IS NOTHING!!!!!!! Nothing, you stupid little fanboy noobs! He doesn't look cool either! He is an ugly prick and would get f*cking schooled by Dooku! I am tired of these stupid little threads!

Darth_Glentract
I wonder what would happen if he had Cin Drallig with Plo Koon. Then Dooku would get totally pwned because he can move faster than god!111!1!!!!1118439832895!!1

Lord Janus
I think you typoed. Here's an extra 5

And will someone send these Plo Koon fans over to the KZ? Plo Koon sucks. He looks like an ass wort that donned some robes and a mask, and flew around in a coffin with wings. He never talks, never ignites his sabers outside of promo pics that usually show up in Glamour magazine, and he has virtually NO personality. None.

Illustrious
First off, this has been done before and is one of the "poor threads."

Secondly, what the hell does "prep time" do in Star Wars? This isn't the comic book versus forum where "prep time" means they invent some anti-enemy weapon that obliterates them. Does having one day of prep time mean that Plo can suddenly find out 15 methods to beat Dooku?

Lord Janus
No, it gives him time to contact his next of kin.

Dimmimar
It would be a valid point if a force power required, lets say three hours to "prepare".

Sorgo
It gives him time to prepare his F0RC3 4V4L4NCH3.

KingDubya
Now see, I can somewhat understand why the fanboys like Plo so much. He's the only Kel Dor you ever see on the Jedi Council and he was actually pretty kicka** in Jedi Power Batles for the PS1. And read this excerpt from wikipedia.com:

In particular, he used his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi could create small whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze tiny rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent. He wore talons over his fingertips, allowing him to further augment his already prodigious Force powers.

You cannot say that doesn't sound cool.
*would like to remind everyone that he is not a Plo Koon fanboy, but is just looking at it from their point of view*

Dimmimar
Wikipedia is not the best source for Star Wars to quote from or even use.

Lord Janus
You're new so I'll be nice:

DON'T cite the online dictionary that anyone can edit. Especially here. Everyone here hates Wikipedia already. Don't let them hate you by association.

Darth_Glentract
I think wikipedia is okay if you already know a lot of stuff. It is over half correct. If there is stuff you know, but can't remember, then wikipedia can be a way to bring that to the surface. Don't use it for anything other than reminding yourself.

KingDubya
.. I'm sorry, but I have nowhere else to get my information from. But the thing is, most of the time I get pretty accurate information from wikipedia. But not all the time...

Lord Janus
The problem with that is people directly cite Wikipedia sentences, and often people who write or edit those articles use words that are overly grandiose, and put their own heavy bias into the article. They claim Yoda, Revan, Sidious, etc. are all the greatest, for starters. It's a very dangerous source to utilize and I argue against it.

Rand al'Thor
I use Wikiepeda to get a general idea on a character nothing more.

Neo_Version 7
I never said i liked Plo Koon. erm

I thought he was cool in Jedi Power Battles (so was Mace yes ).

Although he died a crappy death in ROTS.

BTW, i did search. nothing came up.

Darth Faunus
Type in either 'Plo Koon' or 'Count Dooku'. Or must I do it for you?

Darth Faunus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355312&highlight=Plo+Koon

Hm. Doesn't that look strangely familiar?

Neo_Version 7
Hey, that's my thread. yes

Good job.

Lord Janus
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Type in either 'Plo Koon' or 'Count Dooku'. Or must I do it for you?

LMFAO!

Faunus, you are cool.

Darth Faunus
I am pretty damn kewl, aren't I.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.