Darth Bane vs. Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya
How do you think it'd turn out?

For those who don't know who Darth Bane is:
http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?method=4&dsid=2222&dekey=Darth+Bane&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1&linktext=Darth%20Bane

Darth_Glentract
NJO Luke wins. Any other Luke dies.

Darth L. Dipsit
Which Luke, sir?

KingDubya
Any Luke from Ep. V and on.

Darth L. Dipsit
So NJO, then...

Unless it's immediately after he becomes one in ROTJ. However, if it's NJO, then I think he will win.

KingDubya
Yeah... NJO Luke would most likely win, but he wouldn't have a chance against Bane before that...

Lord Janus
ESB Luke with his whole week of training- Owned.

ROTJ Luke with his whole "I had three years to sit on my ass and what seemed to be a week's worth of training in Fort Dagobah under a puppet that looked like it ate rabbit poop that it found in my napsack"= Owned.

DE Luke, "I got beat down and made Sidious' ***** and it took Han Solo and worthless Leia among with the other half of the movie cast to save my no-talent ass"- Owned.

NJO Luke- Luke suddenly can snap his fingers and Bane would drop dead.

Huh. There's your thread.

Darth L. Dipsit
You changed your name!

Darth Somebody
-injects Janus with a sedative that knocks him unconscious and has the boys in Hazmat suits carry him off-

Sorry. Our resident Jawa Dark Lord hates Luke. He tends to foam at the mouth. stick out tongue

Lord Janus
lol... I did!

And I don't hate Luke, but I felt like giving this a really really, mean and spiteful look. It's funnier that way. And notice the HUGE gap of owned, owned, owned, pwns.

Darth Sparhawk
DE Luke will also win. If Bane looks what kind of man has turned to the Dark Side, he'll die of heart attack.

Dimmimar
I wouldn't say that DE Luke would win. Bane is not a weakling, he survived a thought bomb and was indirectly responsible for the rise of the Galactic Empire.

KingDubya
*doesn't know what the DE means...*

Darth Sparhawk
Dark Empire...

Lord Janus
Dumb Enough for EU.

Darth Somebody
Darth Bane was responsible for the rule of two. The rule of two carried over for a few more centuries - until Sidious was trained in the dark side. Bane was a revolution to the Sith - and had just as much importance in it as Sidious himself. But Sidious was the one responsible for the Empire. His accomplishment, not Bane

If that's your argument for his winning, then I suppose Jar-Jar would win against DE Luke, because he could be considered indirectly responsible for the Empire.

But yes. Bane would beat DE Luke.

Darth_Glentract
Have you guys seen Dark Nest Luke? On the cover of the third book(I haven;t read any of them yet) Luke is shooting force lightning. WTF.

Darth Faunus
What is 'Dark Nest'?

And Luke is, I suppose, capable of lightning attacks, seeing as he has his own green version of it.

Darth_Glentract
It's the new triliogy after NJO. It's not green sparks.

Darth Faunus
Hold on. I thought he had a prosthetic right hand. . .

On the lightning note, it actually looks pretty kewl with him. And he seemingly hasn't aged a decade or three from ROTJ.

Darth_Glentract
the lightning is coming from his left hand

Darth Faunus
It's coming from his left. . . his left.

Lord Janus
WTF? Luke grow a hand using his Noob Jedi Order powers whilst i wasn't looking?

atlant80
yea or can he shoot lightning from his metal hand with the powers of the noob jedi order (lol)

Lord Janus
That's stupid.

atlant80
its NJO of course its stupid

Darth Faunus
NJO's over. And for the last time, it's his organic left, not the mechanic right.

However, maybe the right hand is not organic. Just seems that way due to the synth-flesh placed on it in ESB.

EmperorSidious2
Luke

Stigma
Luke stomps hard tbh.

Jmanghan
Luke curbstomps the shit out of him.

carthage
Any version of Luke is too much for Bane

The Ellimist
can Luke dodge Bane's Dark Side Energy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.