Holy Crap!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
OMFG. This is so funny. I was bored and you guys were talking about wikipedia when I remembered someone had made Jauns had a page there. I searched for darth glentract and there is a page on him. It looks like it was made just recently. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I wonder if someone just goes to forum's and makes up characters from people's user names? Maybe I should go guide some Jedi against the Sith! lmao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Glentract

Dimmimar
Nice!

atlant80
OMFG you helped jedi

Darth_Glentract
two bad its not several pages or something. god. what the heck is wrong with some people

atlant80
i know cough*supershadow strikes again*cough

KingDubya
That is so awesome! I can tell people are gonna be searching for stuff about Star Wars, see that, and think that you're an actual character.

Tangible God
It's a big coincidence.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Tangible God
It's a big coincidence.

I almost didn't mention it because I knew people would say that.

Boris
Says your a nub.

Lord Janus
Says you musta made that yourself. It didn't exist a week ago.

Darth_Glentract
I said that it looked like it had just recently been made when I first posted. Owell. This thing is probably going to go down just like Sorgo getting stabbed except that I didn't make it.

Tangible God
He musta, Noone has EVER mentioned someone named Glentract, I've never seen it on Wikipedia.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I said that it looked like it had just recently been made when I first posted. Owell. This thing is probably going to go down just like Sorgo getting stabbed except that I didn't make it.

laughing

Darth_Glentract
oh no! Sorgo has been stabbed!!!!!

Sorgo
oh no! Sorgo has been stabbed!!!!!

Um.... I had a five minute Surgery and I AM BACK ON KMC! eek!

Darth_Glentract
So whats your roommates name? Take a picture of the wounds. Go buy a digital camera. I have your phone number and I will call you to find out if you really got stabbed!!!

Sorgo
So whats your roommates name? Take a picture of the wounds. Go buy a digital camera. I have your phone number and I will call you to find out if you really got stabbed!!!

Hehehe!

My roomate DOES exist! He's mad that he got banned.

Sorgo
He doesn't like KMC anymore.

Darth_Glentract
The scary thing it I actually got your phone number back when I was doing a serious backround check on you.(or at least the phine number of the alias you were using as your roommate)

Darth Faunus
Glentract. . . get a life. smile Lol.

Captain REX
I should completely abuse the fact that you can do that and post up stuff about my RPG character. It'd be very elaborate... stick out tongue

Sorgo
The scary thing it I actually got your phone number back when I was doing a serious backround check on you.(or at least the phine number of the alias you were using as your roommate)

Post away, mate. What's the number you found.

atlant80
nice sig sorgo

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Sorgo
Post away, mate. What's the number you found.

604) 683-4906

Sorgo
604) 683-4906

That's completely off.

Lord Janus
It's actually 1-800-CHINCHILLAMAN

Or...

www.whychinchillaspwn.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.