HK-50 Vs Clone Troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneralImperius
What if Trade Federations used HK-50 Droids instead those dum skinny battle droids? What if Clone Trooper and HK-50 fought? Who would become victorous?

Dimmimar
HK-50's would demolish the clones, no contest.

atlant80
HK-50? wtf

Darth Nhilus
Dimminar is right. The clones are pretty fast but the HK-50s are assassin droids and they're built for destruction.

Darth Nhilus
HK-50s are from kotor 2, they are assassin droids.

GeneralImperius
Originally posted by atlant80
HK-50? wtf

HK-50's are the upgraded and new version of HK-47. IN KOTOR II HK-47 is Obsolete.

atlant80
ohh they pwn thread closed

Dimmimar
That's wrong, HK-47 is far superior to the HK-50's, as shown in the sadly cut Droid Factory.

KingDubya
The HK-50s would win, hands down. Even though you can take down three of them by only using T3...

GeneralImperius
Originally posted by Dimmimar
That's wrong, HK-47 is far superior to the HK-50's, as shown in the sadly cut Droid Factory.

I never said HK-50's were superior to 47. I just said their the new version and upgraded.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Dimmimar
*never got to find the droid factory...*

Dimmimar
Originally posted by GeneralImperius
I never said HK-50's were superior to 47. I just said their the new version and upgraded.

You said that HK-47 was obselete, which implies infieriority.

KingDubya
Originally posted by GeneralImperius
You also said that HK-47's "obsolete."

Darth Nhilus
But anyways HK-50s would beat the clones, easily.

KingDubya
*thinks it odd that he and Dimmimar posted the same thing at the same time...*

Dimmimar
Dubya is clairvoyent, or perhaps I am!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.