Molecule Man vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
Who would win? Both have become serious dudes who want to kill each other. I say Mxyzptlk.

colossus17
wtf.who are this characters..are they from B.S comics?

leonidas
mxy. tough as mole is, he is still limited to working his power in 3d space. mxy operates outside mole's sphere of influence while at the same time being able to affect 3d space in whatever way he wants.

Maestro
Molecule man is a guy endowed with energy released from the beyonder dimension making him uber powerful, and Mr Mxyzptlk is a 5D imp who owned spectre one time in a comic when he had approval.

Superherovandal
no Mxy is an 5D imp who is an enemy of Superman.

Molecule Man is from Marvel and he can manipulate any kind of molecules.

Wynndar
modern molecule man is one of the most powerful in marvel.

Maestro
molecule man doesn't exist anymore he joined with beyonder to make a whole cosmic cube which then became kosmos. She later went mad and ended up in a prison.

Superherovandal
I say Mxy because he can create matter out of absolutely nothing. He can destroy countless universes with a thought. He just acts like a dick all the time and uses his powers to play pranks on Supes when he could take over the universe in like a millisecond. But in this both are bloodlust.he isn't just limited to molecules he can literally do what ever he wants. He is uber-uber-powerful. He can manipulate anything. He is magic.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Maestro
molecule man doesn't exist anymore he joined with beyonder to make a whole cosmic cube which then became kosmos. She later went mad and ended up in a prison.

Nope...Molecule Man still exists and his powers have grown exponentially.

manjaro
its more like techno-magic, he doesnt really have ALL those powers in his dimension but still has power non the less. the one who owned spectre was qwrd(no the a is not missing) and he just did that for sport. i like molecule man, sicne i recently got around to reading secret wars ive been on his wagon ever since but like dude said the imp can create matter and energy from nothing while MM manipulates pre-existing molecules

Maestro
Originally posted by Wynndar
Nope...Molecule Man still exists and his powers have grown exponentially.

Any reliable evidence?

leonidas
its more like techno-magic, he doesnt really have ALL those powers in his dimension but still has power non the less. the one who owned <<spectre was qwrd(no the a is not missing) and he just did that for sport. i like molecule man, sicne i recently got around to reading secret wars ive been on his wagon ever since but like dude said the imp can create matter and energy from nothing while MM manipulates pre-existing molecules>>

well said. that's exactly why i think mxy would win as well.

Juntai
Myx by far.

Molecule man
MM

Juntai
Originally posted by Molecule man
MM Someone please explain how MM wins? Mxy is almost at bugs bunny level. He can't be defeated. He can manipulate ANYTHING, even the abstract.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Someone please explain how MM wins? Mxy is almost at bugs bunny level. He can't be defeated. He can manipulate ANYTHING, even the abstract.

laughing laughing laughing laughing Bugs Bunny level? laughing laughing laughing

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by jrodslam
laughing laughing laughing laughing Bugs Bunny level? laughing laughing laughing

Its funny cause its true, to understand the basic concept of higher dimensional space and why MM is out of his depth, check out "adventures in flatland" guys, I should watn you its mathematicalsmile

Juntai
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Its funny cause its true, to understand the basic concept of higher dimensional space and why MM is out of his depth, check out "adventures in flatland" guys, I should watn you its mathematicalsmile Emperor Joker is another show of power.

leonidas
<<Someone please explain how MM wins? Mxy is almost at bugs bunny level. He can't be defeated. He can manipulate ANYTHING, even the abstract.>>

bugs bunny!? that's a brilliant (seriously!) analogy, juntai!! that's almost EXACTLY what he is.

bugs bunny . . . laughing

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Someone please explain how MM wins? Mxy is almost at bugs bunny level. He can't be defeated. He can manipulate ANYTHING, even the abstract.

Actually, that's pretty much how I've thought about him, and how they have portrayed him in the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.