All Universes collide(physically)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkcpbifiussjf
I'm talking about all of the charcters from marvel, dc, etc that can only use their strength, speed, intelligence, etc.
Who wins?

King KAM
everyone knows marvel, they have the trump card, psychics.

colossus17
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf
I'm talking about all of the charcters from marvel, dc, etc that can only use their strength, speed, intelligence, etc.
Who wins?

this thread is an old concept and it sucks.....u said all universes.that means that it all comes up 2.....the presence & TOAA (marvel, DC universes) VS. JP (B.S universe).and we all know who takes it.....

DigiMark007
Yeah, too many to think about...not an efficient thread. Please read the forum rules...unless you really think it through and try to make a balanced battle, fights should try to stay at or under 3-on-3.

GalacticStorm
Loving the sig Digi wink

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Loving the sig Digi wink

Why the hell did you cum back ?

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Loving the sig Digi wink C-Master made it for him I beleive. . speaking of which . . he said he was going to make mine some time ago. . . sad

DigiMark007
Thanks GS. CM made it (since I suck at making sigs), but I came up with the MN'er motif. And I was never the hugest pheonix fan but your sigs are always top notch too.

And I'm sure it'll come soon Cresh. Besides, yours looks pretty cool now....and mine before this was pitiful.

zachrivard
this is a stuipd thread

DigiMark007
Agreed. Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.