Idiots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
I hate it when you have your status as "away" on msn and then people start talking to you. They're all "hey, what's up?" "you there?" "helloooo" no expression Idiots.

Pielover666
You're calling me an idiot?!?!? I'm far from that. Doubtful are you? Well let me put it this way. I don't have an exact I/Q. number, but I get birthday cards from MENSA!

sweetness
that really drives me crazy too

fantasygirl
Same here. disgust It happened today. They'll all like: Hello!! You there? Answer me! Don't leave me.

roll eyes (sarcastic) glare

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Pielover666
You're calling me an idiot?!?!? I'm far from that. Doubtful are you? Well let me put it this way. I don't have an exact I/Q. number, but I get birthday cards from MENSA!

that's nice no expression

Ladyluck
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Same here. disgust It happened today. They'll all like: Hello!! You there? Answer me! Don't leave me.

roll eyes (sarcastic) glare

laughing happened to me too

bordom
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I hate it when you have your status as "away" on msn and then people start talking to you. They're all "hey, what's up?" "you there?" "helloooo" no expression Idiots.
laughing out loud mmhmm it's annoying

fantasygirl
laughing happened to me too laughing out loud Idiots, of course yes

Pielover666
Originally posted by fantasygirl
laughing out loud Idiots, of course yes
That's why when I leave I appear offline.

Tired Hiker
Okay, I'm here, so what's this about? eek! happy

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Okay, I'm here, so what's this about? eek! happy
idiots on msn yes

Tired Hiker
Oh, my bad. I thought this was an idiot gathering. erm

Ladyluck
laughing

Tired Hiker
wink stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy

yeh that is totally annoying...

I once cut someone up over that... no expression

I mean.. told them off... hehe.. shifty

I was like "that sign there.. the one that says busy/away etc.. thats there for a reason... so don't be so rude! now get off my land! argh!" miffed

§P0oONY
I find myself just blocking everyone who starts a conversation with me. (well, people that bore me)..

It's a ***** having some persistently annoying person bug me.

Especially when set to "away".

Piggle Humsy

§P0oONY
You're on my list? icon5

Piggle Humsy
No icon5

§P0oONY
Good icon5

Piggle Humsy
mhm icon5

*storms out*

§P0oONY
evillaugh icon5

BlackC@t
I know exactly what you mean!!!!!

Whenever my status is set to away or something everyone's like "Hey, what's up?," "you there?"

It anoys me!

Spelljammer
They probably do it to annoy you. Mission accomplished.

You need to learn the ways of the darkside child.. evil face

Scythe

Ah the little things in life...

Acherontia
SOME peple i know Have there status as "Away" So they don'T ahev o talk to some iother people on MSN, I know who they are, and when, So just hi.

Red Superfly
Why is it annoying?

If you are away, and you're status is away, and they contact you, you will be away from the machine, and simply not care.

If, on the otherhand, you set your status to away, and are actually sat at your machine, you are a liar, and a bad person. Jesus hates you.

Don't lie in future. And maybe set your status to offline?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.