Naga Sadow (non spirit) VS Exar Kun (sith amulet and non spirit)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurik Faeli
This one should be good, Both are very powerful but I want this fight to be one on one lightsaber battle not different planets and such things like that :P.

Kurik Faeli
Frankly I think Naga sadow would win because even if he was about to lose, he could have just blown up the nearest star :P (calm down...).

ObiWan1982
I don't know enough about Naga Sadow to make a clear cut judgement here... Exar Kun was pretty damn powerful... had unique lightsaber style apparently (some people say Makashi but it didn't seem that way to me in the comics)... owned many Jedi. Tell me more about Naga Sadow and I will have a think about it.

Lord Janus
Naga Sadow was next in line to a being who ruled the Sith Empire for a century and a half and died unmolested on his deathbed. The only person to contest with Sadow was Kressh, and even then I think Kressh was the lesser. To be quite honest, Kun is probably the strongest non-Sith blooded Sith of the series, but Naga Sadow was a pure-blood, and head of an entire order of Sith magicians. He's also huge.

atlant80
how tall?

Lord Janus
Well, google search him. He has muscles on his muscles. He could snap the Hulk's neck and kick Juggernaut clear through the ass and out the front.

Dimmimar
Sadow was strong.

Captain REX
Originally posted by ObiWan1982
I don't know enough about Naga Sadow to make a clear cut judgement here... Exar Kun was pretty damn powerful... had unique lightsaber style apparently (some people say Makashi but it didn't seem that way to me in the comics)... owned many Jedi. Tell me more about Naga Sadow and I will have a think about it.

Exar Kun used Soresu, then created its sub-form, Sokan. Or so I've read.

I'll go with Sadow. He was the perfect Sith, or as close as you can get to that.

Illustrious
Yeah, Sadow was hardcore; he'd take this one.

Tangible God
Sadow, by far. He's stupid, but he's no weakling. He could fart at Kun and use his powers to light it. That would simotaneously blow up Kun and Nal Hutta.

Fricken Hutts.

Illustrious
Sadow hardly qualifies as "stupid."

Tangible God
Well...I know.

I just despise the fact that he somehow led the wealthy, powerful Golden Aged Sith to total destruction. He COULD'VE won. But he f*cked up by overlooking too much.

Very disappointing.

Lord Janus
He did put too much faith in Gav. But then, that's the weakness of the dark siders... arrogance. Ragnos probably wasn't arrogant, because he never went for the Republic and picked a fight with the jedi, and he lived for a long ass time.

Illustrious
Yup, he was arrogant in overlooking Ludo's suspicions, and he placed a lot of his trust in Gav, which ultimately cost him extremely heavily. But Sadow was tactically a genius.

Tangible God
Oh yeah.

ObiWan1982
Based on what I have read now about Naga Sadow now I am inclined to agree... using the force to drag solar flares from binary suns to destroy a pursuing fleet is pretty powerful! Not to mention that he was pure sith, and was very adept at Sith Magic or Alchemy. Exar Kun is strong yes, but this is an opponent who can probably beat him.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Exar Kun used Soresu, then created its sub-form, Sokan. Or so I've read.

I'll go with Sadow. He was the perfect Sith, or as close as you can get to that.

Exar Kun used Soresu and Sokan? I never looked at his style as being like that... but now that I look at it I can see elements of both. Can you elaborate on why you think they were his forms (maybe point out to me what comics best reflect this?). Thanks.

Illustrious
Yup, Sadow plays ping-pong with stars and tetris with minds. He's far more powerful than anyone Exar has faced before; he takes this. Kinda makes you wonder what Ragnos could do that made Sadow so scared of him.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Illustrious
Yup, Sadow plays ping-pong with stars and tetris with minds. He's far more powerful than anyone Exar has faced before; he takes this. Kinda makes you wonder what Ragnos could do that made Sadow so scared of him. The Dreaded Sith Enema.

Captain REX
Originally posted by ObiWan1982
Exar Kun used Soresu and Sokan? I never looked at his style as being like that... but now that I look at it I can see elements of both. Can you elaborate on why you think they were his forms (maybe point out to me what comics best reflect this?). Thanks.

Eh, I read it somewhere. I've actually never read any of the Star Wars comics. Can't find em. messed

ObiWan1982
Ah no worries Captain REX.

atlant80
www.darkhorsecomics.com Enjoy the comics Rex

xxxpoppunker182
if it's a saber duel i'd say kun. for those of you who know all about kun i think it shows that he has better saber skils and thats what this fight is just one on one lightsaber duel.

Illustrious
Where does he show better saber skills than Naga Sadow?

Lord Janus
especially considering Sadow used a sword.

Illustrious
Let's face it. Kun has never witnessed someone as powerful as Sadow. Sadow has witnessed ridiculously powerful people like Simus, Ragnos, and Ludo, and he's managed to stay alive, either by intelligence, sneakyness, or service. Sadow wins.

Fishy
Well he would probably beat Sadow in a lightsaber fight... Seeing as Sadow wouldn't really be good with one..

Illustrious
Yeah, Sadow would be challenged to find the on button. stick out tongue

Sadow's used a lightsaber before, but the sword fits him.

Lord Janus
Definately. And lightsabers of Sadow's time took more skill to use. They were shorter, the blades less refined, and they had a power pak with a cord even.

Dimmimar
He could use the cord to throttle Kun.

Lord Janus
Wouldn't that be a real downer of a way to go?

Illustrious
It'd be rather fitting. After manipulating stuff on a cosmic level, Sadow uses something as mundane as the cord of his lightsaber to kill a powerful foe.

Dimmimar
Or uses the hilt to smash Kun's head in.

Lord Janus
Or worse, Force Make the Ground Rip Up and Wrap Around You.

Rather long winded, but really cool to see.

Illustrious
Or Force take meteor and make big smash.

That's the ultimate attack.

atlant80
how strong is the poison in the blade?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.