there is more to life than love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doomsday49
why is love, or relation such a dominant issue in music. Most r and b singers has nothing but love songs or issues related to love. Even hip hop is losing creativity by diving head first into love related issue. I ain't against the issue of love cause it is one of the important aspect of life but damn there are other things to sing about.

doomsday49
this is not even confine to r and b and rap, but rock, soul, even dance songs are overflow with this redundant issue.

Alpha Centauri
Did it ever occur to you that you might just have a really limited musical repetoire?

-AC

doomsday49
enlighten me, what is out there that i'm not listening; salsa, polka, indian musc. I'm referring to pop songs of the moment. Every song that is out is love, even aerosmith switched his style to include a heavy dose of love potion.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly, you're referring to pop songs of the moment.

His name isn't Aerosmith either.

-AC

doomsday49
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Exactly, you're referring to pop songs of the moment.

His name isn't Aerosmith either.

-AC
1. i stand corrected the band aerosmith.

2. pop song has influencing power. take jay-z for example, he along with big ushered the whole player movement in rap and now it is everywhere; you are either a player or a player hater. I can turn it off if i don't like you are probably thinking, but imagine everywhere you go it's constantly being pushed in yo face.

Dr. Octagon
wtf are u talking about^

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, what the above guy said.

-AC

doomsday49
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
wtf are u talking about^
okay i read over my post and i realize it was kind of all over the place i apologize. what i'm really trying to say is that this love crap is all over the place and there aren't enough songs that addressed other aspect of life.

RedAlertv2
Ignore the pop music and look beneath the surface

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Ignore the pop music and look beneath the surface

i think we already knew that

Tptmanno1
I think the answer your looking for is
"Because Pop music Sucks..."

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
i think we already knew that

The thread starter didnt.

WAF3001
why don't you just stop listenning to pop music if ur upset with it all only being about love. Problem solved!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.