I swear I'm going to go outside and kill the first bird I see if . . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . . . . I hear the Eagles on the radio one more time. Crap, I mean I know they just played here two weeks ago, but that doesn't mean they have to play every damn song they made and then maybe one Rolling Stones song, then like all of the Eagle's solo career songs, feeeeck!!!!! mad evil face

EsteemedLeader
OK, take a chill pill...

Ronny
poor birdy weep

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
OK, take a chill pill...

Make me.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Make me.

No, I took a chill pill and don't feel like working...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
No, I took a chill pill and don't feel like working...

Yeah, I'm like sitting behind my keyboard typing. I'm sooooo out of control. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanZeke25
Lol i thought you were talking about the Philadelphia Eagles at first. And i was gonna say "GO EAGLES!!" But now i see what your talking about... so....

GO EAGLES!!!

Spelljammer
Please do, and kill as many animals as it takes to soothe your anger..

Or let it build up inside you and let it take over your soul, that way you hate the world and everything in it..

Either way, the darkness will be all consuming, and The Force will be with you..

Scythe
As Elvis would say:

"Alittle less conversation alittle more action!!!"

Then leave!!!!!! Leave this wretched biulding with it's foundation beams and exits!!

Tired Hiker
I can't kill the birdy. erm

Scythe
Oh my...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.