Kenshin vs. Guts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
Discussssssssssssssss

jnr hiphop
Hard decision... But I think Kenshin.

Takiko_4ever
i rather have Kenshin than Gut's....
besides kenshin was so very touching...it was rated to the best saddest anime ever made!
it got number one out of how many???
watch the OVA one and find out for yourself!

moises
Originally posted by Takiko_4ever
i rather have Kenshin than Gut's....
besides kenshin was so very touching...it was rated to the best saddest anime ever made!
it got number one out of how many???
watch the OVA one and find out for yourself! Yeah,.......who do you think would win in a battle? and why? Do you wish to answer? Does the lack of posting in this forum bore you? Well, it does to me! KMC had so much potential now it's just going to burn up like KMC users opinions. The thought of just me posting in this domain kills me; To think that I still log in once a month just to see if things have gotten better makes me want to cry. Well, at least I still have my space. =]

atv2
Guts in Berserk had a lot of touch on him too. Looking at him now, He's on a much different level than Kenshin and there's a lot more to explore in his character. The trilogy they had recently was awesome and I can't wait for the Black Swordsman Arc to come out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.