Dante Vs Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Who would win? thoughts?
(edit: Kain has all reavers)

Darkstorm Zero
This fight is INCREDIBLY close... What weapons is Dante equipped with?

ExtraMision5555
Hmm, dante has all his non cheesy meelee weapons, so for the most part, he can use any of his current arsenal, and if dante couldent use guns, i would say no tk for kain either

Darth Sparhawk
Kain wins!

§pearhead
seen as how the only weapon Kain can be killed with is the wraith reaver...I'd say him.

Spelljammer
Close, but Dante's fought simaler enemies to Kain before, and won. So he wins this time too..

darth-yoda
yeah dante takess this IMO e has the devil trigger and has fought simaler enemies

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Spelljammer
Close, but Dante's fought simaler enemies to Kain before, and won. So he wins this time too..

Sonic x 20
Dante has the Sparda transformation that is Invincible.

darth-yoda
do we know that for sure

Sonic x 20
Well, in gameplay, no attacks surely can't hurt him when he is in that form and we haven't seen a cutscene of it yet.

darth-yoda
but none the less dante wins

Sonic x 20
Indeed!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by darth-yoda
but none the less dante wins

yes

ExtraMision5555
Nah, i wouldnet just give it to dante, sparda does not make dante invincible, also kain has Raziael in the reaver then, and that is incredibly powerful, Sure dante has dealt with people like kain, but dont forget, kain killed a GOD.
not saying dante wouldent win, but your vastly underrateing kain

Dante is also half human, Kain is VERY OLD/very expirenced

Also i said earlier dante couldnet use his guns, but it doesnt really matter seeing that bullets dont affect vampires, so with that in mind, Nither have any restrictions, TK for Kain

Sonic x 20
What do you mean Dante is not INVINCIBLE in the Sparda form? In gameplay, nothing can't hurt him in that form not even the strongest attack. I'm not arguing or anything, but I just want to know why he is not INVINCIBLE in that form?

ExtraMision5555
lol, i kno ur not argueing

When you fight the last boss in sparda form you can still get rocked

dvampire
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
lol, i kno ur not argueing

When you fight the last boss in sparda form you can still get rocked

Yes but Mundus as far more powerful than Kian.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by dvampire
Yes but Mundus as far more powerful than Kian.

Indeed and he is bigger and stronger than Kain too.

ExtraMision5555
Yeah, your probably right, if dante went into sparda, kain would probably be as beaten as he can be. Non sparda though, i duno, thoughts?

Sonic x 20
Dante can already have special abilities without using Devil Trigger. He even still has Supernatural Strength in human form.

Burning thought
ime sorry but i dug through the forums old things and i found this thread

i lol, choked then lol again........

obviously there was no kain knowledge in the forum at his time

Fuddle
What do you care about what happened 3 years ago? We live today and neither of these hang around on this forum anymore, so you accomplish nothing by saying Kain win and say they lack knowledge.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fuddle
What do you care about what happened 3 years ago? We live today and neither of these hang around on this forum anymore, so you accomplish nothing by saying Kain win and say they lack knowledge.

read the other thread, new posters may want to debate this, and i wanted to so i dug it up...whats your problem...because its a kain thread and you dont like debating him or something? jeesh

ime interested in debating it, if no one else wants to then it can die

Fuddle
You do not debate. You gloat.

Burning thought
...what lol....

i gloat after ive won a debate actually, it prob seems like i just gloat because i win debates extremely quickly....

Fuddle
You gloated in this thread. You brought it up and you gloated over the lack of knowledge they had.

To be a bit nosy, which debates have you won quickly? smile

Burning thought
You gloated in this thread. You brought it up and you gloated over the lack of knowledge they had.

To be a bit nosy, which debates have you won quickly? smile

yeh but i was amazed at the lack of knowledge, i was insulted by the lack of knowledge and since their not here any more i brought it up big grin

most as far as i remember, some of the large ones that ime trying to dig up right now matter o fact, i could prob list the ones i have not won quickly, infact no i cant list them, my memory is not that far reaching ime afraid but most of the kain ones ive won quickly, for example loads in the older days of this forum

Furion
I was like WTF when I saw this. Kain wins Hands down. I lol'd when he gave him all reavers.

Fuddle
Originally posted by Burning thought
yeh but i was amazed at the lack of knowledge, i was insulted by the lack of knowledge and since their not here any more i brought it up big grin

most as far as i remember, some of the large ones that ime trying to dig up right now matter o fact, i could prob list the ones i have not won quickly, infact no i cant list them, my memory is not that far reaching ime afraid but most of the kain ones ive won quickly, for example loads in the older days of this forum

I saw the one Diamond Kisses made. Over 800 replies stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
it prob seems like i just gloat because i win debates extremely quickly.... haermm

Anyway, Kain wins.

Burning thought
I saw the one Diamond Kisses made. Over 800 replies stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic) lies, i hacked it so it said that many replies....

okie ill change it, i win debates eventually, then gloat, but since ive won so many it seems like i gloat all the time, thats a better one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.